[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everyone hate this exactly? I'd heard it was smut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: swish-featured.png (1002KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
swish-featured.png
1002KB, 1440x810px
Why did everyone hate this exactly? I'd heard it was smut and that everyone was just a douchebag the whole way through, someone even said it was a trainwreck on the level of School Days. But I just finished it and I honestly don't see where the hate comes from? It actually managed to have a pretty happy ending and the main girl was super cute all the way through. Not AOTY material but it was a perfectly fine romance story I think.
>>
It was too deep for modern audiences. You know how people hated BvS because they didn't get it? Same thing.
>>
>>160909142
It's a drama so it's not going to appeal to everyone. Others just can't get into it and find it melodramatic. Then there's the hardcore purityfags that hate it for obvious reasons. There's also always a backlash to people who overrate it.

The only issue I have is I thought the story could have been a lot better. it seemed like the author was too focused on getting themes across though.
>>
>>160909142
>everyone
Who do you mean and why does it matter? People always shitpost, especially on eternal summer /a/.

It was a fairly predictable show with pretty good designs and good soundtrack. The content may have got retards who can't read synopses up in a knot but it's their fault for not researching if they wanted their expectations to be met.
>>
>>160909142
They do?
>>
>>160909142
I don't anyone hates it.
They just recognize it as trash.
Because it is.
>>
>>160909142
>>160909246

Character designs look garbage.
>>
>>160909142
Melodrama to the max. Also the two MCs didn't end up together so that really left a bad taste in people's mouths.
>>
>>160913771
That's some top tier shit taste right there
>>
>>160913906
If you find something like that """cute""", maybe you're the one who needs to have your eyes checked.
>>
>>160909142
I dunno, /a/ is just /a/, I liked it a lot.
>>
File: Akane and Hanabi.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Akane and Hanabi.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
Main characters were btfo'd by her. It pissed off both Hanabifags and Mugifags, Hanabifags for obvious reasons and Mugifags because she chose Narumi over Mugi. Main characters didn't end up together and that left a really bad taste in viewers mouth.
>>
>>160909142
not yuri
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.