[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Toki was canonically more powerful than Kenshiro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Toki-profile.jpg (26KB, 275x308px) Image search: [Google]
Toki-profile.jpg
26KB, 275x308px
So Toki was canonically more powerful than Kenshiro?
>>
>>160901455
Yes.
>>
>>160901472

>tfw the only truly good guy gets the shittiest treatment

Also isn't Toki the only one that actually gets sick instead of massive gainz by the radiation?
>>
Toki was the strongest but between him being the gentlest and nuclear aids all his potential went to hell and even then he was still stronger than Kenshiro and Raoh
>>
>>160901545
No. Yuria got sick too,just to a lesser extent, so it took longer to die
>>
Only pre-war. We never got to see Toki fight at his peak and both Kenshiro and Raoh would have certainly surpasses him by the end anyway
>>
>>160901737
>and both Kenshiro and Raoh would have certainly surpasses him by the end anyway

Raoh comments he would have lost against Toki weren't he sick. That was rather late in the series (after Souther). Considering Toki would be at a Raoh-killing level that late if he wasn't sick, your statement seems absurd. Even sick he was ahead of Kenshiro at the time (e.g. "Your chance of beating him are less than 1%")
>>
>>160901914

What about Kaioh?
>>
>>160902011
>Kaioh
We are talking about manly men fighting kung-fu. Sorcerers don't even count.
>>
>>160902011
>HnK2

Didn't happen

Kaioh is supposed to be Kenshiro's strongest opponent ever, but at the same time he tell him "you're no material to beat Raoh" during their fight. And Kaioh couldn't deal with the improved Musou Tensei, whereas Kenshiro VS Raoh they resorted to just beating eachother without much technique because they both could just directly nullify eachother's techniques
>>
>>160901914
Raoh only says that he may have lost it Toki was well and using his soft fist style, and it's not like Kenshiro and Raoh stopped improving
>>160902011
who?
>>
>>160902099

I was always confused by this as well.

During the final fight, Kaioh beats the shit out of Kenshiro, but in true HNK fashion Kenshiro somehow stands back up and straight up destroys him.

But because this happens all the time it's not clear who was actuallly more powerful.
>>
>>160902474
Yeah, power levels in HnK are all over the place, but I like it that way. Raoh would wipe the floor with just about everyone after him, despite being the villain of an earlier arc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.