[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck kinda plan is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: -.jpg (484KB, 1064x972px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
484KB, 1064x972px
What the fuck kinda plan is this?
>>
>>160883043
Nothing wrong with that. Eren can run away or come back when they least expect it to beat up monkey troubles
>>
>>160883043
That's a plan that doesn't aim to win the battle, but aim for the death of the beast titan. Its basically a Kamakaze run.
>>
>>160883043
Levi attacking Monkey trouble was the most cathartic moment of the series, and letting him get away was the worst blueballs.
>>
>>160883437
Mind if I ask what chapter did that happened? Thank you.
>>
>>160883437
I actually thought it was predictable and boring.

Levi has always been the most boring character to me. He's a superhuman test subject and that's why he's strong, not because he trained the most. At least the titan shifters had drawbacks (having to eat someone, lifespan severly shortened, having to learn how to control their forms)

Levi is just the same old attacks, same old one-sided Mary Sue fighter bullshit. And he has zero personality 99% of the time. He's the blandest edgy self-insert that only 12 year olds or fujoshis would worship
>>
>>160883569
>Levi go chop up that monkey
>Okay I will chop up that monkey
>Goes to chop up that monkey

Woooow, I predicted he'd chop up that monkey!
>>
File: 1500714420989.jpg (142KB, 736x931px) Image search: [Google]
1500714420989.jpg
142KB, 736x931px
>>160883555
>did
>happened
pick one
>>
>>160883647
and he does it with no effort at all just like how he took care of Kenny and everyone else. What's the point of building up these antagonists only for Levi to make quick work of them. Isayama is a shit writer and Levi removes the tension out of any scene because of how overpowered he is
>>
>>160883888
>and he does it with no effort
I don't know, he looked like he was breathing pretty hard. What did you expect, some kind of drawn out battle? It's either Levi slices him up or the titan one-shots him.
>>
>>160883967
>he was breathing

Wow, what a struggle! The fact is when Levi is face to face with an enemy he beats them effortlessly regardless of how much build-up that enemy got. Not because he trained for years, but because he's a test subject with superhuman strength. He removes the tension out of any fight scene and just bores me to death. How can I be invested in the whole humans vs titans/marley vs paradis thing when I know they have an invincible superman midget that never loses?

He's the most bullshit character in the series yet you 12 year olds defend him just because he's "le badass".
>>
>>160884141
It's almost like a super-soldier who's trained most of his life to kill titans and makes a living killing titans would be incredibly effective at killing titans.

Wooooow who could predict that.
>>
>>160883569
>At least the titan shifters had drawbacks (having to eat someone, lifespan severly shortened, having to learn how to control their forms)
The only drawback that really matters in the story is the last one... and that only goes for Eren.

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>160883569
I wouldn't say so, I think the heroes need a character of his caliber to even compete.

The writer can't make eren too strong or else we lose all tension, thus levi was created, and the titans are waaaay too op. They always have some sort of power to help them deal with everything.
So it's kind of fair to have someone like levi on the human side.

Also his characters offers a lot more then just fighting and the ape titan fight was far from predictable. And levi is far from invincible, i can definitely see him dying.

The only reason he even stood a chance against monkey man was at the cost of all of his troops and his boyfriend, and monkey man getting way to emotional when slaughtering the eldians.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.