[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your parents are gamers would you shoot yourself? https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (1368).png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1368).png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>your parents are gamers
would you shoot yourself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igl-TKt9-q4
>>
>>160845328
Is this an ad for actual game? Because God, does it look like shit.
>>
>>160845328
>would you shoot yourself?
Why?Because my parents have a hobby?
>>
>>160845863
>Because my parents have a hobby?
no because they have no life
>>
>>160846137
How does that matter?
Did you forget were you are anon?
>>
>>160845421
Dragonball xenoverse 2 I think.
>>
>>160846360
no you anti nip its Dragenquest X
>>
>>160845328
>would you shoot yourself?

You'd be the hottest shit in school and spend lots of time with them bonding over a similar interest.
What the fuck, /v/? When did you guys get so out of touch with reality?
>>
My parents can't stand video games. I can only remember my dad playing Alex Kidd in Miracle World once when I was like three years old, and also some kind of game and watch game.

I don't play much games myself now though, and I'm as old as my dad was then. Only he had three kids when he was my age..
>>
>your son watches anime and jerks off to crossdressing men
Would you shoot yourself?
>>
>>160846774

As long as my son isn't a nazi or a racist, I'd be proud of him.
>>
>>160845328
I couldn't shake off the vibe that something was going to go seriously wrong. I was expecting the parents to neglect the kid or go through a divorce.

Games to teach specific skills like typing or multiplication tables would be okay in moderation. Some of the popular anime films (think Spirited Away and not Pokemon the Movie) are also alright. Origami, papercraft, game programming, reading, that's all fine. But games and trash anime are so addicting and give such little real-life reward for your effort. If my kid later wants to play, fine, but I'd rather not be the person that introduced my kid to such things.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.