[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAKING LONGER TO COME OUT THAN FUCKING GRRM, SCOTT LYNCH, JASPER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496985194886.png (213KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496985194886.png
213KB, 450x450px
TAKING LONGER TO COME OUT THAN FUCKING GRRM, SCOTT LYNCH, JASPER FFORDE AND ROTHFUSS COMBINED
>>
File: 1500439209675.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500439209675.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What could it possibly be for it to redeem the rebuilds.

What could it possibly be for it to not be even worse than 3.
>>
It's still happening? I assumed they just silently abandoned it at this point.
>>
>>160839541
How about "3 was just a possible outcome, all inside Shinji's head, Shinji learned something today, now back to the real story ..."
>>
>>160839541
Last rebuild starts off where 3 ended,
Rei tries to establish her own sense of self and individuality, but ends up imitating Asuka's personality, Asuka likes this at first but then grows annoyed with it while Shinji laments that she's nothing like Rei 2, Mari is amused by this new development while being shown as being up to something
As the movie continues some inconsistencies appear and later on glaring plot holes become evident
Eventually true 6th impact is triggered, which leads to Shinji meeting the original Lilith and Adam, they imply that all the movies as well as the original series were simply different timelimes so they were set in different cycles, possibly with different cycles appearing in the same movie, explaining the plot holes as being simply the differences between different cycles
Gendo, Kaworu, Yui, Rei and Mari also appear to explain their own motivations before coming to the conclusion that this cycle was again flawed, Mari was actually repeatedly inserted by Lilith as an attempt to guide the timeline towards her preferred outcome but that attempt also kept failing because of unforseen consequences each time, this all prompts Lilith and Adam to restart the cycle again again
>>
>>160839374
>ROTHFUSS

Can I just say that Name of the Wind is perhaps the worst novel I have ever read.
The main character is an unlikable shit who enjoys being literally cucked by his love interest, who is a massive slut that pleases older men for money.
>>
>>160839374
even Twin peaks got a revival before 4.0 has come out
>>
>>160839541
Give reasonable and no more vague exposition
>>
>>160840749
>The main character is an unlikable shit who enjoys being literally cucked by his love interest, who is a massive slut that pleases older men for money.
did he write UBW route?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.