[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: SUB09E.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SUB09E.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>
is that the one where shinji and asuka have to be in sync
gay as fuck episode tbqhf
>>
INAZUMA KIIIICK
>>
>>160836937
>>160836782
So stupid, what the hell did Anno mean by it?
>>
>>160836920
>>160837140
> taking things at face value
How can people fail to understand this shit? Anno leads us through it all, slowly and clearly, buy the nose:
> this ep: Shinji's life is turning into a classic action / adventure / high-school comedy
> next eps: Shinji is still a miserable, depressed cunt
> later eps: oh shit, everyone's getting killed
>>
>>160837284
I was talking about the action scene itself, I don't know if its supposed to be comedy or not.
>>
>>160837444
The action scene is part of the larger story. When you first watch it, it's half LOL and half cringe. Then as the series progresses and everything come tumbling down, you look back on it and realise that based Anno has played your emotions like a well-tuned harp.
>>
Comfiest episode of the series.
>>
>>160837658
>cringe
How the fuck was it "cringe"? It was a great scene.
>>
>>160837719
I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it. I'm just imagining
> m8 has never seen NEG
> "you've got to watch it, it's this genius deconstruction of the mecha genre and exploration of the human condition!"
> he walks in on you watching an episode
> it's that scene
>>
>>160837979
>genius deconstruction of the mecha genre
only people who don't understand the mecha genre actually says this.

If Eva was a descontruction, then every mecha show that ever came out is a deconstruction.
>>
>>160840230
Oh Jesus Fucking H Christ, please don't start FFS
>>
>>160836782
Re watched it yesterday.

Its a buildup for the failure and despair that comes after when Asuka loses her shit.
>>
>>160837140

maybe to show the potential emotional compatibility between shinji and asuka and what their relationship could be if they just actually communicated with one another and didn't close themselves off out of fear?

i dunno.
>>
>>160837140
It was an attempt at being a generic highschool comedy/action thing.

That's all.
No depth too it.
>>
>>160842164
This sounds right

>>160842507
This sounds right

>>160842553
This sounds like you haven't watched NGE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.