[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Third Stage, why did Itsuki bring up Takumi working at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: initial_b.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
initial_b.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
In Third Stage, why did Itsuki bring up Takumi working at the gas station full-time, and Bunta say Takumi can take over the tofu business, only for Takumi to get a job with a delivery company?

Why did Takumi and Natsuki make amends only for Natuski to immediately disappear and never be seen again afterwards?

Who won the race at Akagi, Ryousuke or Takumi?

What should I watch now that I'm finished with Initial D?
>>
>>160820761
Because he's a stupid, wishy-washy kid.

Alternatively the writer is a hack.
>>
>>160820761

The answer to all of your questions is the author has a cuckold fetish OP. Shit, his new work is even about how car culture is fucking dead in Japan and nothing can bring it back/Street Racing is fucking pointless and only old autistic shit-heads car about perfomance cars.
>>
>>160820761
i am sure plenty of people told you to not get past first stage, you have only yourself to blame
>>
>>160821145
That's stupid, Second Stage was much improved over the first. It doesn't have the obscene pacing issues that was present in First Stage.
>>
>>160821145
I liked them all, except Fifth and Final.
>>
File: 979829371828051335.gif (151KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
979829371828051335.gif
151KB, 320x220px
>>160821145
>mfw I enjoyed Initial D from first to final stage
>>
>>160820761
1) Wants to move on with his life and not be stuck around his beta friends idolizing him 24-7.
2) They moved on with their lives. She went to Tokyo and asked him to come, he decided to go in a different direction. This is pretty normal after high school.
3) It was left ambiguous intentionally. The race was about Takumi entrusting himself to Ryosuke and Project D.
>>
>>160821497
>1) Wants to move on with his life and not be stuck around his beta friends idolizing him 24-7.
He could have taken a more active role in the tofu shop, instead, he was given that offer.

>3) It was left ambiguous intentionally.
As long as you're talking about shit that was written into the story because of what the artist from what the artist wanted rather than happening as a natural consequence of the character's personalities and traits bouncing off one another, there's no reason for Natsuki and Takumi to have made up. It's functionally useless to the story for that to happen when she's not at all involved in anything that happens after.

What should have happened was that when Natsuki came over to Takumi's house on Christmas, she should have started flirting with Bunta, only to have Takumi walk in on them in a compromising situation and get so upset at Natsuki that he kicks her out of his life for good.

You wouldn't have even needed to go out of your way to justify it. She already was in a relationship with an old man before, and she already spilled her spaghetti in front of Bunta when she first saw him. Go back and rewatch that scene, put an attraction subtext behind it, and you've got everything you need for justify her disappearing for good.
>>
>>160821825
Its more realistic for people to drift apart than the contrived scenario you provided.
>>
>>160820761
>In Third Stage, why did Itsuki bring up Takumi working at the gas station full-time, and Bunta say Takumi can take over the tofu business, only for Takumi to get a job with a delivery company?

He needed a part time job to join Project D. He wouldn't have enough time for a full time job and Project D.

>Why did Takumi and Natsuki make amends only for Natuski to immediately disappear and never be seen again afterwards?

Don't want to end on a bad note.

>Who won the race at Akagi, Ryousuke or Takumi?

It's in Battle Stage 1.

>What should I watch now that I'm finished with Initial D?

Extra Stages if you haven't. Idk after that
>>
>>160822064
>It's in Battle Stage 1.
Uh, no it isn't.

Although I did see this weird fantasy race between Keisuke and that white Evo 4 from Second Stage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.