[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fate a well written series? >Geronimo: Tell me, king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Is Fate a well written series?

>Geronimo: Tell me, king of inventors. What do you think of your country?
>Edison: Oho, well. It is one of the things I treasure most, a true world of opportunity! It makes "You can do anything you wish if you set your mind to it." become true. It is built off of hopes and dreams--
>Geronimo: Or the suffering of my people?
>Edison: I--
>Geronimo: ...I don't hold grudges, do not worry. I believe in forgiveness for all. However, I also value the truth greatly. It is true that the people who yearned for the New World were that of large hopes and dreams, but the way they attained it...they lost their way.
>Edison: ...
>Geronimo: They have a name for your kind-- "White Devil". Though I suppose you yourself would be more of a furry devil. White, representing purity, righteousness, thus they believed everything they did was for the best. They gave no second thought to all the people they trampled over on their path to a new world for themselves. Whether it was my tribe, or brothers from across the sea-- they were all mere tools for the white man. King of inventors...America, as you put it, and everything it stands for-- represents every sin of mankind. I just wanted to get all of this off my chest before you go around having pride for your people and country.
>Edison: I...I don't know what to say. You have my most sincere apologies for what my people did to you. Y-You're right...America may not be quite as glorious as I remember.
>Geronimo: That may be true.
>>
>>160810431
FUCKING SHIT BULLSHIT MOTHER FUCKER

Eddiso would tell him it is natural for the strong to take over the weak. Fucking jap thinking they are fucking worth something FUCKING JAPANSE PEOPLE
>>
>>160810431

Anyone who enjoys the Fate series at this point has a brain with large portions of it removed.

Fuck this cash grabbing garbage peddling shitty series. We're at the point now where this shit is as bad as touhou, ship girls, and 4 paneled comic strips.
>>
>>160810431
>>160810520
>>160810589
It's a fake pasta.
>>
>fate
>well written
you need to see your taste again in anime/manga again.
>>
File: 1493402375486.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493402375486.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>160810431
Stop posting this fake pasta you fucking faggot.
>>
>>160810431
who are Geronimo and Edison?
>>
>>160810431
No
>>
>>160810431
>Though I suppose you yourself would be more of a furry devil
wwwww
>>
>>160810520
>>160810589
It's fake
>>
>>160810431
Yes, it's become really progressive. It's surely not only because of Nasu himself but also thanks to Sakurai the transsexual communist that has helped him understand the value of social justice.

I loved how the Camelot chapter really went in-depth to explain just why we all should open our hearts and door for the poor refuges that need a place to leave and how and border protection polices can only be objectively seen as pure evil tyranny that needs to be fought against.
>>
>>160814220
According to /fgog/ it's real.
>>
>>160815581
It's not you retard. Just ask there.
>>
File: IMG_3317.jpg (241KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3317.jpg
241KB, 953x772px
>>160815048
Go away /pol/
>>
>>160810719
But Type-Moon is a Visual Novel/game series,Anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.