[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the spoilers for Shinobumonogatari?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1477420333936.jpg (178KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477420333936.jpg
178KB, 1000x1000px
What were the spoilers for Shinobumonogatari?
>>
Still haven't read till the end, but it's a story about the vampire that turned Shinobu into a vampire. Hachikuji, Shinobu, Kanbaru, Gaen Izuko, Deathtopia (Desutopia?) are the main characters. I can answer any questions if you have 'em
>>
File: file.jpg (90KB, 511x788px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
90KB, 511x788px
>>160750622
Does crab get scissored?
>>
>>160750622
I have some questions. Who is the main bad guy in this novel?
What about the quality of Nisio's writing comparing to the previous books?
Who is narrating this story?
How it's style changed comparing to the first four seasons?
What about fucking Araragi getting key from Sodachi's house? WHY?
>>
>>160752858
some highschool girl that wanted to kys herself because being in the basketball club was too hard on her so she became a vampire and started praying on the other basketball club members and turning them into mummies
Eh I dunno. I think it's gotten better, but some people might disagree. It's basically full of silly puns and jokes like all of Nishio's stuff and it's really lighthearted despite handling apparently serious and dark themes. I enjoy it a lot for that, the contrast is part of the humor.
Araragi is.
It takes itself less seriously, I think. All the "off season" books are like that.
They're friends now. She still wants to kill him, or says so at least, but she's more or less your typical tsundere now.
>>160752197
I mean, she's basically worshipped by her kouhai, so... Also Araragi joins in on a highschool girl pajama party and is forced to crossdress.
>>
>>160753144
Thanks a bunch.
Also, can you tell me what role Deathtopia is taking in this novel? I hope not only fan-service loli.
>>
>>160753599
She's Shinobu's buddy, she interacts with Hachikuji too. She behaves basically like Kizu-era Shinobu did, more or less, treating humans as little more than food, but she's not actively attacking people because "she's very picky about her food" and has been on a diet for 600 years since drinking then-human Shinobu's blood.
Also I forgot to mention that Araragi goes to Heaven and meets princess Acerola (human Shinobu). Naked. And they kiss
>>
>>160753767
>Araragi goes to Heaven and meets princess Acerola (human Shinobu). Naked. And they kiss

wat
>>
>>160753767
Awesome.

Forgot to ask you this questing - how is Hachikuji in this novel? She is still young or taken her adult form? What is her interaction with Ara and everyone else?
>>
>>160753996
She's a God now so she's always in her young form. She changes back to her old school clothes for a bit too. Her interaction with Araragi is the same as ever, stuttering gag and everything. She even does it with Shinobu. I really love Hachikuji, she's probably my favorite gatari character of all time.
>>160753925
I'm not making anything up
>>
>>160754092
Oh I'd rather prefer her to become adult but we are talking about Nisio and his "100% for fun".

Then I should ask you about Shinobu - how is she in this novel? Are there any changes in her character? Any hints about her relationship with Hitagi?
Why Hitagi and Araragi now not in a very good relationship?
And is it truth that Gaen cut her hair?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.