[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You promised it was gonna be good /a/, you promised it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 5345236565.jpg (188KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
5345236565.jpg
188KB, 640x904px
You promised it was gonna be good /a/, you promised it!
>>
And it was. You're welcome.
>>
It's too late to enjoy kimi no na wa.
You should've watched when it was still ok to think it was perfect.
>>
>>160699773
Dont lie
>>
>>160699773
This. What a ride it was. Shinkai surpassed Miyazaki long ago.
>>
>>160699745
>You promised it was gonna be good /a/, you promised it!

/a/ hates this movie. Which is a shame, since it's really good.
>>
>>160699745
yeah it missed having a climax, the ending was pretty plain.
>>
Yeah, seriously, knk was way better.
>>
Anyone else have their amazon order just ship out
>>
File: 1500574874843.png (28KB, 199x220px)
1500574874843.png
28KB, 199x220px
>>160699745
we said it was good, not a maspiece
>>
>>160699745
>he fell for a literal meme
>>
>>160702873
>delivery date pending
>not yet shipped
>>
This movie isn't even good. Its like painfully mediocre at best, it's like a 5/10. There's so much dumb useless pointless boring shit, not to mention the characters are so flat and weak and the plot was held together by fucking staples and kids glue. People got tricked into thinking this movie is good because of a good soundtrack and pretty visuals, it's legit just a fucking light show that distracts you from how meaningless and hollow the core of the film is. It's filthy chink wish fulfillment nonsense with no substance. Damn shame a god-tier movie like Silent Voice got overshadowed by this.
>>
>>160699745

The meme was better. Should've went all in instead of that horseshit third act with the meteor.
>>
I just watched it and it was pretty damn good. Out of curiosity, what did that crusty old fuck Miyazaki think of it?
>>
>>160699745
watch garden of words and 5cm/s better than this
>>
s
>>
>>160699745
It was fine, just kinda generic. Not necessarily a bad thing, just something you should know before watching it. Cliches are cliches for a reason, as humans the concept of tragic star-crossed lovers and the power of love transcending time and space will never not appeal to us.
>>
>>160705292
i agree koe was better wish they didnt use that irritating filter though
>>
>>160705538
It doesn't appeal to me. It's boring meaningless nonsense that just ends up infuriating. Why did time travel need to be in the movie at fucking all
>>
>>160705495
100% this
>>
>>160705292
more full stops bro
>>
>>160705495
>>160707649
100% no
>>
>>160701360
kys
>>160699745
it's shinkai, you were expecting it not to be shit?
>>
>>160699745
I thought it would be at least something decent but it really was just one of those blockbusters that everyone forgets about in a year.
Its just an okay movie crushed by expectations from its popularity.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.