[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: I'll fuckin bonk him.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
I'll fuckin bonk him.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS
>>
>>160690208
that's a weird looking gun
>>
>>160690208
Why couldn't they have used a sword or, if even that's too violent, a typical toy hammer?
>>
It's not even loaded!
>>
>>160690208
I bet you won't.
>>
>>160690369
That's not how you hold a sword, though.
>>
>>160690208
>watching one piece back when you were a little cunt
I was just an innocent child, never would I have seen myself 10 years later being this autistic.
>>
>>160690412
It's very loaded.
>>
HIT ME
>>
>WAIT! The chakram is too powerful for an AMATEUR to hold! It will tuuuuuuuurn on you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7v7UWCfntk
>>
>>160690564
Not that Anon, but to make it not look stupid they'd need to have just redone the whole hand.
Even if he fired the hammer, the kid would at best get hit by the spring. The hammer itself would go flying over him, and maybe give him a booboo on the rebound.
>>
File: C5id2VRXEAEd0Zv.jpg (23KB, 371x373px) Image search: [Google]
C5id2VRXEAEd0Zv.jpg
23KB, 371x373px
>It is my dream to travel back to reverse mountain and visit that icecube we dropped into the ocean!
>If only my crew were back from that jazz competition they sailed away for 60 years ago to meet him with me.
>Ahhh Mr Ice cube, how big are you now, I wonder?
>>
>>160692853
Jesus christ

How glad I am that in my country no censorship ever happened to cartoons
On another note I was a bit traumatized by the violent scene of nami stabbing her arlong tattoo. That shit gave me nightmares
>>
>>160690208
How powerful is the hammer?

He could probably crack his skull.
>>
File: one-piece-7760869.jpg (82KB, 474x376px) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-7760869.jpg
82KB, 474x376px
>>
What does the thing even do? hit him and bounce off.
>>
>>160695249
crushes his skull m8
>>
File: Takagi.jpg (54KB, 427x367px) Image search: [Google]
Takagi.jpg
54KB, 427x367px
Why the hell did they even think One piece was ok to brutally rape with censorship and shit like that? They couldn't have honestly just looked at a single frame of it and thought "wow this looks goofy, let's bring it here without even checking what it's about."
>>
>>160695249
It bonks him. Then they tell him it wasn't a real bonker.
>>
>>160695732
The more they edit, the more they get paid.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.