[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People might like this ending but no matter how you look at it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lelouch-mati.png (84KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lelouch-mati.png
84KB, 640x360px
People might like this ending but no matter how you look at it, it is destined to fail.
Unifying the world through hatred won't work. It is not a solution.
Also everyone would hate the Brit dynasty so badly. And there is no way people would let Nunnally who is a sister to Lelouch, Schneizel, Euphy and a daughter to Charles, to rule their country.
What do you think that would happen to Nunnally in our world? She would be exiled, at the very best. It wouldn't be surprising if she were to be beheaded considering she cried hard for her brother.

The zero requiem might seem ideal but it is not realistic. Why is it so popular?
>>
>>160685954
>And there is no way people would let Nunnally who is a sister to Lelouch, Schneizel, Euphy and a daughter to Charles, to rule their country.
you do realize she stood against him when he pretended to be a villain right ?
>>
>>160685954
Yes op this ending was always stupid
>>160686497
You do realize people who lived under occupation are less forgiving right
>>
well if he have season 3, it´s because it did not work.
>>
Lelouch himself made it clear he never expected it to last. Just to be temporary, which was the most he could hope for in this hate filled world. It's why he keept Sneezel around as a brainwashed tool.
>>
>>160686497
She used Democles who fucking nuked the brit capital and killing millions of innocent citizens. She dirtied her hands with the innocent blood as well by firing nukes left and right like a broken machine.
>>160688939
I'm surprised that he wasn't killed actually. Just because he fought against a more evil person doesn't pardon him out of his crime of nuking Pendragon.
Tbh the zero requiem is just a silly joke.
>>
>>160689361
>She used Democles who fucking nuked the brit capital
The tool that nuked the brit capital, I meant.
>>
>>160689361
Because he opposed Lelouch so he's clearly good!

That's the retarded logic of the Black Knights. No surprise the world went to shit when they very likely try to make Nippon Great Again.
>>
All will wait for it and it will make a lot of money anyway, it is what they want. What we want is next great story full of surprising monents but... we will be dissaponted. Ending was emotional but perfect, it will just destroy great story. I hope i am wrong, we all want it and we all know it will de a disaster.
>>
>>160688617
why not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbpcu3C1PQQ i cry every time
>>
>>160685954
it did fail
>>
Gee, its like humanity is a perpetually contentious race.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.