[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the girlfriend? Surely there must be a definitive answer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Which one is the girlfriend?
Surely there must be a definitive answer.
>>
>>160678163
It's a secret that Namori will take to her grave.

Megumi a best though.
>>
My guess is Megumi because the pairing usually goes between energetic and cool.
>>
>>160678163
who's girlfriend?
post a pic of the boyfriend and I'll match them up by appearance. mangaka always make them match up somehow
>>
>>160680010
The "boyfriend" is right there in the image.
>>
File: img000006.png (422KB, 1361x2000px) Image search: [Google]
img000006.png
422KB, 1361x2000px
>>160678163
Miho, second Ai and totally unlikely Megumi
>>
>>160680827
Megumi is most likely.
She's the boke to Nadeshiko's tsukkomi, she has a job for their dates and stuff, she likes movies(when the other 3 left her to watch movies she got jealous) like the girlfriend on the phone.

Hanako(cool) is paired with Misaki(hot)
Sakurako(hot) is paired with Himawari(cool)
It only makes sense that Nadeshiko(cool) is paired with Megumi(hot)
Sakurako
>>
>>160680965
Megumi is just genki, she's not really a boke, and anyway, I just post a page where Miho is being the boke, man
>>
>>160678163
All of them. Nadeshiko is triple-timing. That's why she has them all keep it a secret from the others, so they don't find out.
>>
>>160680965
The problem with that logic is that Nadeshiko is definitely not the (cool) one in the relationship, the girl on the phone is definitely the one in control and Miho is the only girl we have seen to have that kind of power over her.
Ai and Megumi could never tease Nadeshiko into submission.
>>
>>160678163
She is dating all three in secret.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.