[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a new fetish now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hmmmmmm.png (257KB, 428x633px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.png
257KB, 428x633px
I have a new fetish now
>>
Saliva is lewd.
>>
>>160653284
Don't waste your time on this garbage.
>>
>>160653284
I just wish this manga had a better ending
>>
>>160653284
You have a fetish for shitty mangas? That's weird.
>>
this shit wasn't worth picking up years ago
>>
File: urabe smile.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
urabe smile.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
It's a legit good manga for the beginning parts up to where the anime finished adapting. Hell, I'd just recommend watching the anime instead unless you want to see full-shots of the hand-drawn dream sequences.
Plus the addition charm of Urabe's VA who has only ever voiced this one role.
>>
>>160653284
Don't waste your time on this garbage opinion >>160653518.
>>
>>160653530
This
>>
>>160653284
This manga was honestly a huge waste of time.
There was basically no character or story development after the inital premise was established.
>>
>>160654699
>There was basically no character or story development after the inital premise was established.
So it was an out of time slice of life and not a romance manga like all those oblivious idiots who want to crap on this manga believed it was?
>>
>>160654814
yes it was very much slice of life, but it wasn't funny or comfy either.
It's setup like a romance series, written out as a slice of life, but it doesn't get anything right.
>>
>saliva
>not her pussy juice
There was so much potential here
>>
File: 1337451051334.jpg (153KB, 683x883px) Image search: [Google]
1337451051334.jpg
153KB, 683x883px
>>160654864
>but it wasn't funny or comfy either
I disagree. Not that it was funny--it didn't really try to be--but it was quite comfy to revisit that early-dating feel month after month. The key was getting over the initial expectations, as was perhaps built into the audience for the introduction of the principals and their interactions. And delicious Urabe was always welcome.
>It's setup like a romance series, written out as a slice of life, but it doesn't get anything right.
Another way to say this is that it wasn't formulaic, which is the failing of too many works to hear anons complain about it. Matter of taste.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.