[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with this show, /a/? Is it worth a watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1461449372334.png (256KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461449372334.png
256KB, 640x360px
What pros and cons does the plot have?
>>
>pros
none
>cons
everything
>>
>>160650392

Elaborate?
>>
>>160650430
the characters are shit, the plot is shit, the message is basic shit you learn growing up in elementary school
>>
>>160650307
Pros
>Interesting character designs
>Nice style
>Interesting premise

Cons
>Love triangle bullshit
>Masochism guy is pretty much pointless except to pander to fujos and spout exposition to
>premise is never utilized to fully explore things beyond "it's good to understand the feelings of others"
>despite making sense in the narrative, MC's overwhelmingly apathetic attitude doesn't make him an interesting or likable character
>audience is constantly told how much the cast sees the main girl as a friend, despite her being an indifferent bitch who never does anything worthy of them giving a shit about her
>audience is expected to give a shit about these two characters' romance
>>
It's just bad all around. I'm sure the writer is a shit person, because that's the only way you'd be able to come up with something so terrible.
In that way, it's amazing.
>>
>160650758

Well shit. What are some other shows with these type of "tied-together" premises that are actually good?
>>
>>160651536
Kokoro Connect was terrible as well.
I can't really remember any others.
>>
>>160651536
Kokoro connect if you like Sawashiro? I can't really tell.
>>
>>160651619

Well, by tied together I don't exactly mean this C-Consciousness stuff. I mean the type where a group of people are forced into an environment (although most of the time it's the sadistic psycho game cliché) where they have to cooperate and/or progress together. The type of stuff 999 / Zero Escape was about. I particularly enjoy it when they manage to get the character development and design on point, which is why I was looking forward to Kiznaiver. Still no names on your mind?
>>
File: exploitable.jpg (1MB, 1623x2000px) Image search: [Google]
exploitable.jpg
1MB, 1623x2000px
Best girl? It'd be easy to exploit her insecurities.
>>
>>160650307
the premise is fucking stupid. don't let that bother you.
watch it.
but don't try to take it seriously, and you'll enjoy it. it's fun.
I belong to the minority that liked it. 8/10 for me
>>
>>160650307
Watch it and form your own unbiased opinion.
For once in your shitty life decide by yourself.
>>
>>160652383

>"huh? you're asking an anime-related board why an anime is controversial in order to get a better idea of what you're going to be watching? shame on you, weakling."
>>
Pros: Sonozaki is fucking hot. also excellent visuals

Cons: It's a show that's pretending to be 2deep4u. some of the "deep" themes actually pretty retarded and make 0 sense if you think about it

also Tenga became a little bitch
>>
>>160652788

I heard some of the themes it has are very, very basic and not really deep at all. Is the anime that shallow, in terms of depth?
>>
>>160652841
It's shallow as a puddle.
The only reason to watch it is to grasp how bad it really is.
>>
>>160652879

I guess I may try a chapter or two to see how it goes - that's a must - but if what I've read is true, I see myself dropping it.
>>
Post that .webm

You know the one.
>>
>>160652992

... anon? What are you on about?
>>
File: Kiznaiver OP.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaiver OP.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>160652992
>>160653040
Right here
>>
>>160650307
I only watched it because I'm a fan of Miwa Shirow's art. I regretted it. Big waste of time
>>
File: 1365447511575.png (220KB, 550x520px) Image search: [Google]
1365447511575.png
220KB, 550x520px
>>160653166
This dude knows what's up.

Thanks, man.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.