[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean a girl is waifu bait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

What does it mean a girl is waifu bait?
>>
It means I want to FUCK them
>>
It means that I want to make babies with Eli and Nozomi
>>
It means she is hetero and isn't in a relationship with anyone.

Aka, none of those girls.
>>
>>160649441
Almost artificially engineered for fan appeal with little genuine character or development. What you see is what you get and the hook is all there is.
>>
>>160649441
Designed to appeal to otaku. No real flaws (or at least none that aren't moe), no love interest, engages in plenty of fan-service.
>>
>>160649441
a westerb way to say "too attractive/popular so I dont like it because I wannabe special"
>>
>>160649441

It generally means brainless "I rabu you so much x-kun" characters like that shitty maid from Re Zero.
>>
Nozomi looks too skinny there.
>>
>>160649441
>What does it mean a girl is waifu bait?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>160650165
>no love interest

Then why is it that my waifu gets called waifubait when most of her interactions are with the male MC?
>>
>>160649746
Excellent taste.
>>
>>160649441
No character and a design that reeks sex appeal
>>
>>160649924
To be fair. This franchise leans heavily on teasing them.
>>
>>160649441
It means they are like Rem from Re: Zero
>>
>>160650394
She isn't waifubait, but she isn't your waifu either, she is the (future) wife of that male MC.
>>
>>160650394
If it's a blank-slate self-insert MC, then it doesn't really count.
>>
>>160651075
>didn't like the MC at first
>develops feelings for the MC after he defends her from an attack meant to kill her using his body
>starts developing feelings from that moment and especially after she takes care of his injuries day after day
>she gets erased from reality by the main villain along with all her friends and most of humanity but MC then saves the entire planet and humanity in an apocaliptic battle after pulling himself together
>only then does she subtly tell him she is interested in him after changing her opinion
>eventually drops out of the contest for the MC anyway as she lets her kouhai win

Nah.
>>
>>160650113
>>160650165
so is C.C. a waifu bait ?
>>
>>160653338
>has a non-self insert love interest
>has flaws
>significant character/plot development
Learn how to think.
>>
>>160649441
Every anime girl is waifuable, that's their purpose.

>>160649924
Nah
>>
>>160651149
Not every male main character is a self-insert
>>
>>160654479
The existence of non-self-insert MC's is implied by my specifying " blank-slate self-insert MC"'s.
>>
It is a term to describe a female character someone doesn't like.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.