[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the major problems with the story of Attack on Titan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: snk.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
snk.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
What are the major problems with the story of Attack on Titan (manga)? I'll start.

>Characters like Mikasa and Eren straight up get no development past the first few arcs or get their development retconned out.
>Zeke is set up to be an intimidating shifter that's on a different level from what we've seen before but is even easier for Levi to beat than Annie.
>>
>>160637786
>muh "caracter development"

whats your problem here?
Eren goes from ragetard to fully redpilled depressive lunatic.
And Mikasa dont need development. She is the clingy Badass and thats all e want from her. What do you want from her?

Levi could beat the female titan too but some stupid women fucked up his leg.
>>
>>160637786
it's just shit
>>
File: mikasa.jpg (29KB, 591x720px) Image search: [Google]
mikasa.jpg
29KB, 591x720px
>>160638984
>And Mikasa dont need development. She is the clingy Badass and thats all e want from her. What do you want from her?
How about a clingy badass AND a developed character anon?
>>
>>160642137
like what? should she discover her lesbian feelings for annie?
>>
>>160637786
Too many unlikeable characters
>>
>>160642850
At least that would make her more interesting, not like the mikasa that only lives to suck Eren's massive cock
>>
>>160637786
There's nothing wrong with static characters in fiction. What things did you feel got retconned out, though?
Zeke is still more threatening than any of the other shifters because of his capacity for long-range attacks and being able to forcefully shift people into pure titans. The majority of the terror and intimidation Zeke/Monkey Titan exuded for a long time was the fact that he came from outside the walls and seemed very in control of everything. Until the basement reveal, he was basically the entire embodiment of AoT's fear of the unknown. He was introduced speaking, precisely controlling pure titans around him, and being able to create titans that can move at night, all of which were thought impossible until those points in the story.
And the only reason Annie lasted longer than Zeke is due to her hardening ability, and Levi's main objective at the time being Eren's rescue. Levi was still more than capable of dispatching her in seconds flat. I wouldn't say that Zeke being defeated a couple of seconds quicker, with no defensive abilities, is much of an insult to his abilities when matched up against the strongest character in the setting.
>>
>>160637786
all of it
>>
>>160643592
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
File: 1495302762941.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495302762941.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>160637786
Best Manga in the last decade or so but /a/'s fat neckbeards and anime "Experts" won't admit it because
>Muh normies
>Muh mainstream
Fucking elitist bullshit...
>>
>>160646371
Why are you even here if you don't like the community? Just go browse somewhere else. You'd legitimately have a better time posting on r/anime if you hate the elitism.
>>
>>160637786
it sucks
>>
File: 1443456352021.jpg (138KB, 388x667px) Image search: [Google]
1443456352021.jpg
138KB, 388x667px
>>160646712
I'm here for /SnK/ spoiler week...
>>
>>160637786
>shounenshit
>longer than it should
>characters are not interesting so you don't care if they died or not
First arc is 8/10, the rest is shit/10
>>
>>160646140
>>160646195
>>160646712
>>160648414
This faggot refused to let the thread die just because he's mad at a popular series. Laugh at him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.