[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rokudou no Onna Tachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Rokudou no Onna tachi 3.png (3MB, 1670x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rokudou no Onna tachi 3.png
3MB, 1670x1200px
Why is no one talking about this arc?
>>
File: gyarudelinquents.jpg (439KB, 1456x1121px) Image search: [Google]
gyarudelinquents.jpg
439KB, 1456x1121px
>>160625457
Because this whole series is too good to be on /a/s radar that much. though the banchou arc is still the best
>>
>>160625457
Kind of depressive to know that all the fun, adventures and friendship they have is just caused by some ancient monk magic.
>>
>why
because idiots like >>>160625567
just spoiled the entire thing to me.
>>
>>160625737
That´s in chapter 1, bro.
>>
>>160625787
What are you trying to say? That you don't know how to use spoiler tags?
>>
File: BAITO.png (79KB, 901x500px) Image search: [Google]
BAITO.png
79KB, 901x500px
>>160625737
>>160625806
>>
>>160625947
>it's bait but I'm going to respond anyways
>>
File: lewd hand.png (91KB, 313x329px) Image search: [Google]
lewd hand.png
91KB, 313x329px
>>160625457
>when the gal harem manga you're reading turns into a shounen battle manga
>>
File: AAA.jpg (77KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
77KB, 625x626px
>>160625962
>>
>>160626012
>it's bait but I'm going to respond anyways
>>
File: Kaiokek.jpg (36KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiokek.jpg
36KB, 600x528px
>>160625512
>this whole series is too good to be on /a/s radar
>banchou arc is still the best
Paedophile with shitastic taste, do you have any redeeming qualities ?
>>
because
>>
>>160625457
Honestly I'm not fond of this arc. I dislike when casts are too big, the main cast isn't focused on, and when problems can be easily fixed via communication. That's this arc to a t.
>>
>>160628014
To be fair Ranna is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>160628488
And this arc could have been a big step in exploring her character and who she is, but instead it's been the Onishima power hour. Also Douji is such a pathetic coward, he's very clearly ruled by fear and is nowhere near this ultimate bravery facade he puts up.
>>
>>160628678
He says himself he's a coward. He's just a fucking loon.
>>
>>160628678
>nowhere near this ultimate bravery facade he puts up

he literally got into the Onishima because he wanted to surround himself by strong people and not be afraid
>>
>>160628712
He says that only Ranna has ever scared him, but clearly the reason he does everything is driven by fear. He's such a spineless piece of shit I want them to smash his face into the pavement.
>>
>>160628849
>He says that only Ranna has ever scared him
He says he joined the Onishima because he was scared of everything. Being in the group made him feel safe.
When Ranna tore it to pieces it clearly broke something in his head.
>>
>>160628849
>>160628882
To specify he acts like nothing scares him now that he's in Onishima but he's clearly doung everything out of fear. He says only Ranna scares him but everything fucking scares him otherwise he wouldn't be so extremely underhanded. He's pathetic.

>>160628828
Yeah but he now acts like nothing scares him, but he's clearly always afraid. I don't know why people even follow him when he's not particularly strong or charismatic. They just seem to be afraid of his creepy face/demeanor and respect his intelligence.
>>
>>160628966
>To specify he acts like nothing scares him now that he's in Onishima but he's clearly doung everything out of fear
Right, but that's what his character is meant to be. It's solid characterization. As the new head of the Onishima, he has little to fear. Ranna is his trauma so he's doing everything to neutralize that fear.

I mean, he literally tells Rokudou himself he's a coward.
>>
To be honest this change of direction towards more fights will be utterly disappointing. Since the time Rokudou was able to just stand while getting his face punched at full force without getting KO'ed, fainting, flinching, or showing facial damage afterwards, author pretty much showed us his fights are no better than Fairy Tail's. And he confirmed it with the whole 'let me read an asinine report about flowers growing while i'm getting beat up".
>>
>>160629022
Oh I think his characterization is fine, I just don't understand why anyone follows him. I want him to be exposed for the piece of shit he is.

>>160629062
The amount of fighting has been pretty consistent what are you talking about? Things usually end in one hit or becomes Rokudou getting the shit beaten out of him to show how strong his resolve is. This series has never been about it's fights and doesn't look like its trending that way either.
>>
>>160629340
>I just don't understand why anyone follows him.
We don't quite know, but they're clearly afraid of him for some reason. He got superpowers when Ranna mindbroke him I guess.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.