[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rape is really bad you see, i strictly forbid it. >Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 21

>Rape is really bad you see, i strictly forbid it.

>Now allow me to put a spell on these woman i enslaved that will make their pure hatred towards me, the ogre that massacred their compagnons in horrible ways fade and force them to lust over me

>This is consensual sex, my harem is totally morally unquestionable

I dont' have anything with raping the women you've captured, but good lord trying to spin it as totally not rape is an insult to intelligence
>>
Yeah it's kinda dumb I guess.

Oh well.
>>
>>160594022
It totally is consensual though.

>magical drugs that make me want to have sex are rape
I know you people think that pheromones are really rape if you regret the sex afterwards, but the mc only wanted to avoid having rape victims like the women the goblins used to breed before he got into power, the Japanese probably even uses a word that literally means "violate" or something like that, i.e. hasn't been turned into a purely legal mumbojumbo term by consent-autists.
>>
>>160594203
>It totally is consensual

Not completely, but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>160594203
you're the kind of guy who will say the woman enjoyed the rape because she came ?
>>
>>160594022
It's not rape if you drug them first.
>>
File: amused_hamster.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
amused_hamster.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>160594203
Is that your prepared defense should you get caught red-handed with your date rape drugs?
>>
>>160594022
he used it on elves and gave them to his goblin bro's
he only used it on that 1 sword fighter chick and kept her for himself and his vampire waifu
>>
>>160594402
>you're the kind of guy who will say the woman enjoyed the rape because she came ?
Nah, that's irrelevant. But if she tried to kill me and I drugged her instead of just killing her, I would actually consider myself innocent of any charges of rape.

>>160594525
>implying that rendering a woman unconscious is the same as making her horny
>>
>>160594402
Are you saying they don't?
>>
>>160594785
you're either shitposting or being really dumb if you think so.
>>
>insult to intelligent
It is.If you have issues with the storytelling and how mc justifies his action, better drop this. This is strictly for fans of the series or the mc. This is some hardcore self insert stuff, even I dont think there are much left or if any left still following the series.Spare the headache now anon.
>>
>>160594813
Woman or white knight?
>>
>>160594952
just someone with a brain, sorry for that.
>>
>>160594990
A woman pretending to be smart then
>>
>>160594990
>just someone with a brain

Obviously not.
>>
>>160594990
explain yourself then.
>>
File: Don't ask stupid questions.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Don't ask stupid questions.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>160594402
Their body enjoy it, it really doesn't matter what they think, normalfag
>>
File: SlaaneshChampion.jpg (1MB, 1500x2055px) Image search: [Google]
SlaaneshChampion.jpg
1MB, 1500x2055px
>>160594022
>Rape is bad
>implying it's bad
>>
>>160594892
>This is some hardcore self insert stuff

It would be except he doesn't have any empathy for anyone, he would sacrifice his kids and wives if it meant him living.
>>
>>160595879
You don't even know what empathy means
>>
File: tumblr_o3k237xFso1tpcxjxo1_500.png (575KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3k237xFso1tpcxjxo1_500.png
575KB, 500x729px
>>160594022
I stopped reading this the moment one of the girls started sleeping in the same bed as him. But that was a few years ago now, I never knew just how bad and far reaching this genre would get
>>
>>160594203
what pheromones? are you mentally challenged?
>>
Why are some people even getting seriously mad at 'rape' every time a new chapter of this trash comes out? Never read a Nukige or some doujins in your life?
Were you raped by somebody like Rou? Did it feel good and you hate yourself for feeling good? Either there are too much females on /a/ or something seems fishy.
>>
>>160596496
No, is just a shitty attempt to create controversy to talk about this shitty manga.
>>
>>160596496
maybe it's the delivery? i don't see people complain about the rance games. but there they don't like it's not rape, and they're generally unapologetic about it.

i haven't read this, but from what others are saying it seems like it's a lot worse morally.
>>
>>160596496
Pretty sure its him raping the women but because they were forced into lust by some concoction he made it's A-Okay.
>>
>>160596496
What people are pissy about is how wishy washy the author is about it. He writes a sociopathic cannibalistic literal monster as the MC and then when it comes to rape he suddenly gets cold feet and comes up with some half assed excuse why its not really rape because somehow imprisoning and drugging them against their will first makes it better.
>>
>>160596612
Pretty much this.If anyone got excited reading this, I really pity the fool but I still applaud the guy since he actually derived some kind of enjoyment from the story or the rape.
>>
>>160594203
>It's not really rape because I drugged her and she didn't say no
Anon it's times like this I'm glad you're a social outcast who will never interact with actual people.
>>
>>160598155
She did not just "not say no", she asked for sex and even afterwards continued to ask for sex. Also, she tried to kill him before thus making the drugging itself perfectly valid as a countermeasure to her aggression. I know you people think he should have either set her free or treat her according to the nonsensical international laws from our world, but that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>160598268
>I forced this woman to want to have sex with me with drugs so it's not rape
>She would have wanted to kill me if I didn't drug her so my hands were clearly tied
Honestly the fact that you think you're making good points that help your argument is the most disturbing thing
>>
Author is an edgelord so no surprise
>>
>>160594022
Is the fucking detailed?
I'm trying to find the LN translations of Healing Hero but only got the WN version, the author said the LN was going to have more detailed rape/sex scenes added on it.
>>
>>160598493
The point is that she wasn't forced to have sex, she wanted to have sex and asked for it.

Also, she actually did try to kill him and thus he was free to kill her in self-defense but chose to let her live. That doesn't mean he owes her "human rights", especially not since her culture enslaves others too.
>"my hands were clearly tied"
That's not important. If someone tries to murder you, you should kill them just to make sure they don't come back for revenge later. Just because you are babied by police and courts that take care of things like this for you in this world doesn't mean that a character in a lawless, might makes right world has an obligation to spare his enemies.
>>
>>160598704
I've wondered this. If us who have been living in a world where slavery is taboo unless you live in a shitty African or middle Eastern country how would we react to it if we got isekai'd to a world where this happened.
Personally I'd try my best to get as much money as I can and buy some to eventually fuck but part of me would still feel a little uneasy seeing other slaves being threated like shit.
>>
>>160598704
>I forced this woman into taking drugs that made her want to have sex so it's not my fault that I then fucked her
>She tried to exact revenge for when I killed her companions so she is mine to do with what I will
>There is nothing morally corrupt about this I'm just a cool dude and my hands are tied
You realize laws don't exist to tell you what is morally correct, right?
>>
>>160599062
She and her companions attacked first as far as I remember. Thus, he was totally justified to kill them or do whatever he wants with them.

Indeed. Morality is not defined by laws.

It's perfectly fine to have sex with someone who initiated the use of force against you using whatever means you feel like from a moral standpoint even though the law (in any place I can think of) would not agree with that. That he even bothered to use drugs to make her WANT and like it is very nice of him considering he would have had the right to kill or treat her like an onahole.

>>160598944
I don't mind debt slavery (as long as the debt is actually due to unresponsible spending instead of something like unreasonable taxation) or criminal slavery, other than that I would say it's just evil, but if you are a lone man you probably are unable to do much about the institution so treating the slaves you can buy well would at least pacify my coscience.
>>
I see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>160594022
I like how some girls even hate and don't like and he simply increase the dose and keeps raping her until she starts liking.
ReMon is amazing.
>>
>>160594203
So if you drug a woman IRL and then fuck her while she isn't aware of what is happening and doesn't resist, it's not rape? Just admit the author made it this way either because he just wanted an easy way for MC to fuck the girls or he was socially retarded so much that he really didn't understand the implications.

>consent-autists
jesus anon
>>
>>160594402
Well, if she came from the rape then she quite literally and in the technical sense "enjoyed" it, you don't experience feelings of euphoria and intense release off something you don't "enjoy"
>>
>>160599739
>So if you drug a woman IRL and then fuck her while she isn't aware of what is happening and doesn't resist, it's not rape?
How is that in any way similar to a conscious woman who is so horny that she asks you to fuck her? The elves even ask for it completely on their own later and are happy that mc tells them he will ask a kobold to do them. This magical drug is a lot of things but it's not even comparable to roofies.
>>160599739
>jesus anon
Are you implying that the people who think that "withdrawing consent during sex makes the continuation of sex rape" or "drunk sex is rape (when the man is drunk he is still the rapist)" aren't autists who are cheapening a morally outrageous deed?
>>
>>160594022
>Reading Re:Monster
you deserve the hell that awaits you m8, that shit is a special brand of retarded ass shit.
>>
>>160599739
>>160599944
Also, if I knocked a woman who tried to kill me unconscious or drugged her, I might actually fuck her before killing her (well, not in reality because laws say I need to spare my enemies or they win) and I might even try my luck at mindbreaking her because that would be mutually beneficial compared to her dying and me not having sex.
>>
>>160599062
>You realize laws don't exist to tell you what is morally correct, right?
come on man what did you wanted him to do? cook eggs for breakfast and meake her eat them?
>>
Initially the goblins use the women as an object for reproduction and relief.
Rou use them as pawns that can dictate their own path after relieving themselves from the drugs.

...Is what i would have said if he didn't use the male elves as practice partners for his ogre friend, nearly killing them.
>>
File: 1494114839451.png (2MB, 1432x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494114839451.png
2MB, 1432x2048px
>>160594022
The otaku is capable of incredible mental gymnastics. It's necessary to stave off suicide.
>>
Drugs in real life are known for causing one's decision making abilities to be impaired. The drugs that Rou uses are the opposite, and don't affect the mind at all, all it does it make them insatiably horny. They are in full control of their mental faculties and have to make the choice themselves, no one can force them. That's the entire point of him doing what he did. For Rou, it's hard to reconcile his morality as a human with the need for sexual captives for his monster troops, but I'd say he did a decent job. He even offers them chances to join the mercenary company as true members if they perform well.
>>
I don't really see the problem here, the MC is a bad guy and nobody will deny it. The thing he wants isn't to morally justify his actions to himself/the reader he just wants to give his goblin clan what they want with the least possible negative outcomes. If you think that mind-broken empty dolls who wish for death are better than the drugged but otherwise enjoying themselves girls you are an idiot. The problem he was solving wasn't that it was morally wrong but that it was inefficient.
>>
>>160594022
He never said it was consensual, he specifically rapes them through pleasure so the second time they'll want it and stay with him.
>>
>>160600519
Ask yourself this, would they make the same decisions without the drugs influencing them? No? There you go. If you still don't agree then you're also saying it's ok for me to drug you into compliance as long as you retain all your mental facilities because the choice would obviously still be yours.
>>
>>160600519
I don't think you understand how arousal works if you think it doesn't involve your brain or doesn't impair your decision making abilities.
>>
>>160599349
>Justified in a world where there are no laws
>If someone tries to mess with you it's not morally corrupt to do literally anything you want to them as they are no longer people
>It's nice of him to turn her into a complacent fuck slave instead of murdering her too or turning her into an agitated fuck slave
Again, really happy about you being a social outcast.

>>160600166
He could have done literally anything. Personally I don't see any reason he needed to kill them in the first place. He's so stupidly overpowered he could have just scared them off. My main problem is he killed the men and turned the women into complacent fuck slaves by warping their mind and then tries to act like he has the moral high ground. He's just doing the same thing he condemns everyone else for.
>>
>>160601052
>If someone tries to mess with you
Downplaying their immoral deeds so you can justify your bullshit? Why is it that the women only "messed with" the mc but he would have been a murderer for killing them? Your arbitrary double standards are really appalling.
>>
>>160601052
>tries to act like he has the moral high ground
Considering the MC spent his previous life as a cannibal I think you are just not understanding where his sense of right is centered.
>>
>>160601208
There's a difference between moral strangeness and hypocrisy.
One is interesting, the other inherently makes you infuriated with a character, especially if it's the main character and you are expected to just nod along.

LNs and LN adaptations were a mistake. Isekai is exclusively garbage.
>>
>>160601310
>LNs and LN adaptations were a mistake. Isekai is exclusively garbage.
Off topic posts should get >>>out.
>>
>>160594022
Re:Monster is for edgy lords or people with very strange sexuality
>>
>>160601415
It's completely on-topic though, your genre is shit and you should be ashamed that you consume and support it. Re:Monster is just a particularly bad example of the sea of trash that is Isekai light novels.

This relates directly to this thread.
>>
>>160601186
Where did I say I was only talking about the women? With how overpowered this guy is any act of violence is just them messing with him. Man or woman. He has the double standard of killing the men and taking the women to be fuck slaves. I think what he's doing to the woman is much worse then what he did to the men - killing them would have been a godsend over turning them into warped slaves that lust after the cock of the man that killed their family. Of course he's a murderer for killing those people. He was in absolutely no danger from them. It's like saying killing a child is fine because it hit you with a stick.
>>
>>160601590
>It was fine for japan to attack the US because the US was a superior military power and they should have just let that shit slide.
>>
>>160596720
>>160597177
>>160597573
So what? There are Eroge out there with much 'worse morality'
This is trashy because of how bland it is and the diary format. This whole 'rape' focus has been absolutely retarded nitpicking every single thread by you autists. But apparently this is a first for newfaggots like>>160601310 and its not really surprising anymore.

>>160596720
Yea but its pretty much a standard below average nukige plot and approach in terms of how he bangs the girls. Focusing on that aspect of the story makes no sense. I mean, if it were not for that would you actually like this piece of crap?
>>
>>160594022
is what chapter happened?
>>
>>160601590
>Where did I say I was only talking about the women?
The men just died in battle so I didn't really assume you would have an issue with that.
>With how overpowered this guy is any act of violence is just them messing with him.
Sorry, their intent was to murder and that's what counts morally and even legally.

>Man or woman. He has the double standard of killing the men and taking the women to be fuck slaves.
Yeah, but that's a completely natural double standard, not an arbitrary one like yours.
>I think what he's doing to the woman is much worse then what he did to the men - killing them would have been a godsend over turning them into warped slaves that lust after the cock of the man that killed their family.
Family? I don't remember there being family involved but even then that's stupid, well, maybe not in a world with established continued existence after death, but if that was better to them they could have easily killed themselves.
>Of course he's a murderer for killing those people. He was in absolutely no danger from them. It's like saying killing a child is fine because it hit you with a stick.
Even if I granted you that the MC as an individual is so OP that those people are like children in comparison the same isn't true for all his underlings who might have died. The mc was 100% justified in killing them and "raping" the women since they decided to try to murder his "children" (since they are also like children compared to him). Also, children are not considered a special moral category because they are weak, but because they are mentally immature which wasn't the case with these people.
>>
>>160601691
Are you actually retarded? Explain to me how those two things are even somewhat related. In this fictional world the op mc couldn't have taken damage from that group even if he wanted to. Pearl harbor was an attack that killed over 2300 American citizens and injured half as many. Please kill yourself for making a straw-man out of that event.
>>
>>160601928
Pretty much. The sex scenes are just inserted there half-heatedly almost like a joke. But it does seem to trigger a lot of people.
>>
>>160601928
Oh it isn't a first, I'm just here to remind you that you are enabling the continual degeneration of the quality of your own consumed media.
>>
>>160602070
Is this bait? First learn the type of media you're consuming.
>>
>>160601954
What is my arbitrary double standard again? I don't think anyone should be turned into fuck slaves. Having a "normal" double standard is still a double standard.
They can't kill themselves since he's already mind fucked them into lusting for his cock. He basically hypnotized them into losing their free will.
Since my position is that it's morally wrong to kill people unless it's the only option available for survival - and rape is never justifiable - you saying over and over again that it's cool for the MC to do whatever he wants because they wanted to kill him is pretty lackluster. Did your parents never teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?
>>
The things is that, doesnt the MC just use the rape drug once and after that the girls keeps asking him to fuck them in a completely consensual way ?

Ive only read some chapters of this crap, so im not very sure.
>>
>>160602350
The media I am consuming is manga and day by day more terrible isekai is devouring a larger and larger share of the market as people like you keep it in demand. Stop consuming garbage, you know it's garbage.
>>
File: 1493862675404.jpg (36KB, 393x297px) Image search: [Google]
1493862675404.jpg
36KB, 393x297px
>>160602505
it just seems like trash writing and a trash work in general. that's the conclusion i came to after reading these threads.

maybe the problem is that it pretends to actually make sense. not that i read this. is this in any way different from say, the rance series?
>>
>>160602409
>What is my arbitrary double standard again? I don't think anyone should be turned into fuck slaves. Having a "normal" double standard is still a double standard.
You don't think it's murder for the humans to kill the mc for acts of self-defense because he is strong so you have a double standard that negatively affects strong people.
>>160602409
>They can't kill themselves since he's already mind fucked them into lusting for his cock. He basically hypnotized them into losing their free will.
Nope, that's not what the drug does, it only makes them horny, they can easily remain their faculties for a long time before losing to the lust for dick.

>>160602409
>Since my position is that it's morally wrong to kill people unless it's the only option available for survival - and rape is never justifiable - you saying over and over again that it's cool for the MC to do whatever he wants because they wanted to kill him is pretty lackluster.
So you believe that it's okay to murder (to eat or take his food or whatever) if you are about to starve but it's evil to kill someone who tried to murder you? If you ask me the evil in rape is that you force yourself on someone did nothing to lose their rights in relation to you. It's not that rape is "justifiable", it's just that it's not evil if you do it to someone who does not deserve (i.e. threw away the entitlement to) you respecting their basic rights.

>Did your parents never teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?
No, I had to learn that myself, but I just don't see the wrong in killing murderers. Actually, by killing them he probably saved a lot of lives and by mindbreaking the women he saved them.
>>
>>160594022
What if the slave consents?
>>
>>160594022
I agree, there is no reason to spin it because it doesn't count as rape if they came.
>>
>>160594022
>Rape is really bad you see, i strictly forbid it.
Considering what goblins did with those he gave poison and what those new goblins would do with those they captured, thus undermining his leadership, authority and moral of the army, it's perfectly reasonable at the time.
>Now allow me to put a spell on these woman
>hurr durr I was drunk and now I regret it so let me scream rape derp
This happened way after, situation changed, and, hey, if prisoners of war didn't have resistance to spells and and want to have sex themselves, it's totally not his problem. Make love not war amrite?
>>
>>160602608
You have no idea what you're on about. How does a few WN/LN comicalisation ruin your experience? Especially when some of them end in like a few volumes and are free of charge to just promote the material. What you should be doing is learning moon and not dick sucking MTL.
>>
>>160602994
>slave
>consent
>>
>let's bitch about rape when people are literally enslaved in the manga's world
>>
>>160602921
If the humans actually killed mc that would obviously be murder. They didn't and they can't. They are so weak compared to him that they are basically children. It's not self-defence when you're just destroying ants for walking onto your turf - even if the ants wanted you dead.

>This drug only makes them horny they willingly submitted to his cock
Okay anon. Driving someone to the brink of insanity is not the same as consent.

If you are in a position where you cannot be killed by the would be murder then you are clearly not killing for survival. You're just killing for the heck of it. Again, you're saying that these people are not human because they wanted to kill the mc. Which is sadly not correct. It's honestly really pitiful that this is your world view on things. Hopefully when you grow up you'll be able to look back on this and realize how edgy you really were.
>>
>>160603326
People focus on the rape because the author is (presumably) not endorsing slavery, but does seem to be saying that if you drug people then it's not rape. If the rape was treated by the narrative as a bad thing, people wouldn't be complaining.
>>
>>160603326
more like

>reading this manga still
>>
>>160603240
All isekai has been been proven time and time again to be a lazy writer's crutch, the genre as a whole is a blight. Isekai is to manga what jumpscare focused horror movies are to cinema. Wastes of resources that could be used better just about anywhere else.
>>
>>160603513
>not enjoying the job leveling and party building mechanics
>>
>>160603349
>If the humans actually killed mc that would obviously be murder. They didn't and they can't. They are so weak compared to him that they are basically children. It's not self-defence when you're just destroying ants for walking onto your turf - even if the ants wanted you dead.
It's also not murder to kill ants. You really live in a world of analogies inside of your head, don't you?

>If you are in a position where you cannot be killed by the would be murder then you are clearly not killing for survival. You're just killing for the heck of it. Again, you're saying that these people are not human because they wanted to kill the mc. Which is sadly not correct. It's honestly really pitiful that this is your world view on things. Hopefully when you grow up you'll be able to look back on this and realize how edgy you really were.
Even if they couldn't kill him right in that moment they could have brought reinforcements that could. Just because you as the omniscient reader have certainty on his invincibility does not mean that he has to act like you feel is right.

And your condescending way of talking to me is really quite pathetic. Don't worry, though, I do not plan to "rape" any attempted murderers anytime soon.
>>
>>160603439
>being against slavery
That's like being against capitalism.
>>
File: Pest Control.jpg (201KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pest Control.jpg
201KB, 1000x500px
>>160603349
>It's not self-defence when you're just destroying ants for walking onto your turf
Ohm this is just wonderful them. They just parasites at that point and subject to extermination. Pests don't have rights, and you can do whatever you want with them.
>>
>>160603326
Since when did two wrongs make a right?
>>
File: 4e.png (48KB, 732x393px) Image search: [Google]
4e.png
48KB, 732x393px
>>160603652
>>
>>160603601
it is murder if the ants were human.
>>
>>160603933
It's still murder if it is ants. Fucking savage.
>>
File: Doug_post.jpg (79KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
Doug_post.jpg
79KB, 600x717px
Every fucking thread same fucking arguments. How does garbage got both an English localization and an anime is beyond me. Japan has some truly shit taste.
>>
>>160603601
When talking to a child with a very basic grasp of morality it's pretty hard to not be condescending. Considering you can't even tell that I'm comparing the strength of these people to ants and not to their humanity it's no wonder I'm treating you like a retarded child.

Okay but you realize you've now shifted from saying to was self defense to saying it was preventative measures. He murdered those people just in case they might be able to do "something" later. Also, the MC is very aware of how op he is compared to everyone else. That's apparent in how confident he was in letting the women live. If he was actually worried about retaliation he should have killed them all.
>>
>>160603933
>ants aren't humans so it's okay to kill them
Good thing MC and his army aren't humans too, and have power to fight back and do what they want with humans instead, huh.
>>
File: 1494180934217.jpg (29KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
1494180934217.jpg
29KB, 666x386px
>>160600256
>>
>>160598704
According to that world's culture, it's not rape and he's probably being merciful.

According to ours, it's obviously rape and the author trying to pretend otherwise mildly amusing.
>>
>>160604232
>According to that world's culture
You mean
>according to the MC

Let's not pretend that only his perspective is being enforced here. If we were following this story from the perspective of any humans or elves who found out about what Rou was doing he would be the standard hentai rape orc. This is death note all over again where people confuse the protagonist with 'good guy'.
>>
>>160594022
he hates the defeated mind broken girls fetish
but loves slutty useful girls

whats the problem?
>>
>>160603548
Is this isekai tho? He was in fantasy land before he died so isn't it just reincarnation?
>>
>>160599739
According to some judges claimed rape victims are at fault or enjoyed it.
Hell, if you claimed that you didn't enjoy it it's not rape even.
http://theshaderoom.com/27581-2/
>>
>>160604532
In spirit if not perfectly following every note of standard isekai. X was killed/kidnapped/summoned by Y and reincarnated as Z in a generic video game or fantasy setting with zany cheat powers and now all the girls want his dick. If he doesn't go to a new world that's still the vast majority of that description ringing true.
>>
This shit is terrible.
>rape
There isn't even that much compared some of the shit I've read. It's weak
>edgy
Hardly. Nothing in the word screams overly dark to cruel to me.
>self-insert
It's even bad at this too. The MC is so fucking OP and lame that I can't see people self-inserting.
>everything else
All garbage.
I was hoping for a rape and edge festival considering some of the things I've read about the manga, but I'm very disappointing. Combined with the fact that it's your usual isekai with stupid MMORPG features, I've got to wonder how anybody enjoys this crap.
>>
>>160604367
>he would be the standard hentai rape orc.
He far from standard. See GS to what really standard goblins do and what those goblins did too before.

>>160604532
Nah, his previous world was very advanced and, presumable, without RPG mechanics. Not "our world in the future" though.
>>
>>160604695
Yeah but he had canibal powers and sucked the abilities out of his foes in the previous life. We don't know it didn't have the same exact mechanics as the current world he lives in.
>>
>>160604669
The same reason why some people enjoy watching hydraulic press videos - powertrip.
>>
>>160604082
>When talking to a child with a very basic grasp of morality it's pretty hard to not be condescending.
Says the guy who thinks it's fine to murder to survive but not to kill people who want to murder you because they are weaker than you by too much of a margin.
>Considering you can't even tell that I'm comparing the strength of these people to ants and not to their humanity it's no wonder I'm treating you like a retarded child.
I really can't tell with you because you use analogies that make no sense since you don't even understand why we don't kill children when they attack us with sticks but we would kill murderers even if they can't kill us if we let them. Really, someone like you should just stop reading fiction. You probably think superheroes should keep locking up supervillains so they can keep escaping and killing innocents instead of just ending the threat (until they find their cryptonite and suddenly become a threat to the heroes).
>>
>>160604695
Current generation rape orcs have aphrodisiac fluids that make the women fall for the cock. Older generation rape orcs just go for trauma and mind break.
>>
>>160604846
But it's not even a fun powertrip, anon. The MC is such hot garbage that I don't enjoy his rampage.
>>
>reads story about self insert harem, mary sue, reincarnation, game element story
You'd have to have intelligence in the first place to have your intelligence insulted
I'm not a very smart man but even I know these stories are not good or anything but garbage
>>
>>160604962
>I disagree with people who think this is worth reading.
Welcome to the human experience. Everybody is different but we are all assholes in our own way. Enjoy!
>>
File: 1469760435680.png (247KB, 596x507px) Image search: [Google]
1469760435680.png
247KB, 596x507px
>>160594022
Fuck this guy, i prefer his polar opposite.
>>
I feel like the way he manipulates the minds of his sex slaves is even worse than just plain raping them. Rape at least leaves the victim's mind free to think and feel as the person they are. Using drugs, magic and whatever to change the mind of a person to think and feel the way you want to takes away that last freedom.
You lose both the freedom to affect the outside world how you'd like and the freedom to be how you'd like in your inner world. The victim changes in personality to someone else and it's not their choice. It's a kind of death and in this case kind of like being murdered.
>>
>>160605147
How dare you create delicious food that tastes good and feed it to your prisoners. They should be eating dry tasteless biscuits so that they can wallow in their confinement.
>>
File: photo.jpg (155KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
155KB, 900x606px
>>160604801
Then it would be a time travel which utterly destroys the future. They also didn't seem to have any magical/fantasy creatures aside from bioengineered monstrosities.
>>
>>160594022
>MC doesn't fuck his harem
>gets called beta
>MC fucks his harem and does stuff /a/ would do
>gets called wish fulfillment self-insert MC
>>
>>160605067
Because I don't understand why people thinking it's worth reading. There are many powertrip manga and LNs out there, and people choose this trash. And I have yet to figure out the reason.
>>
>>160594022
It's not like that's the only issue, it's just another part of the generally terrible wish-fulfillment and sloppy writing.

I mean the whole "from another world" part is even pretty tacked on and irrelevant to the plot, at times it even seems like the author forgets it. It's just an excuse for shit like video game references.

The main character is quickly overpowered to the point of trivializing any threat and pulls all their close allies along riding on their coattails as one rare power after another falls in their laps. They steamroll all opposition with plans that consist of basic logic which gets treated like genius revelation and everyone in the world, in general, is moronically gullible and simple-minded.
Every sin and atrocity is justified as necessary. Even the rape is justified with the bullshit that goblins reproduce faster with other races than their own which is obviously the case solely to provide an excuse for the rape. Even the claim that they desperately require such increased population growth stretches disbelief alongside their one-sided domination of all threats and spontaneous effortless conversion of every defeated foe to enthusiastic ally.

It's just a terrible manga and piece of media in general. I've read the whole thing and if anything it only gets worse as time goes on.
>>
>>160605285
>Bioengineered monstrosities
I remember a panel that looks distinctly like the MC standing/chewing on the corpse of a gryphon. If that ain't fantasy I ask you what is.
>>
File: 02.jpg (810KB, 1200x1755px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
810KB, 1200x1755px
>>160604925
I'm okay with that.
>>
>>160605147
Fucking this. Using magic to mentally violate enslaved people into loving you is Killgrave levels of fucked up.
>>
File: 1501357750231.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501357750231.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
There is nothing wrong with raping non virgin, unmarried girls and women.
>>
Damn this thread has a lot of retarded 'technicality' moral fags. The series is shit, but Rou's reasoning and decision he made there was completely reasonable. Everything depends on how you execute/approach things as well as the setting and background set up, you can do the most despicable thing in the world and have the people love you for it if you perfectly set it up.

The difference in being forced on and yielding to pressure has entirely different effects on the mind. Rou didn't want a bunch of braindead fucksacks so he used drugs to give pressure to the women, this would ease their minds and get them to accept what will happen. Rou thinks it's rape if a woman becomes traumatized from sex, so essentially what he did doesn't constitute rape in his mind because the women enjoyed it, the drugs are just a small detail. Results are all that matter and the means can go fuck themselves because in a savage world they don't mean shit. No one is going to disagree with him, he is the law and morality doesn't mean a single fucking dog shit where he is.
>>
>>160605332
Someone post the chart.
>>
>>160596496

It's not the act that got people ticked.
I mean if he went full Rance and just raped them and laughed about it i'd be L7.

But the little hypocritical gary stu rages and kills a few goblins for attempting to rape and then brututally tortures them infront of other goblins to set an example because he's just so morally JUST, but then proceeds to kill a few elves, kidnap their friends and then drug and rape them only to smugly bask in how good of a guy he is while the cast surrounds him and just have a jolly good time.

If he's gonna be a marauding, kidnapping, raping faggot he can atleast try not to be so self fucking righteous. The author clearly has his own head up his ass.
>>
>>160605668
>ages and kills a few goblins for attempting to rape and then brututally tortures them infront of other goblins to set an example
You really don't understand why he did it, do you?
>>
>>160605250
Is it magic food that'll turn you into a sex addict and your choices are to either eat it or die from starvation? But I guess a purposeful attempt at inducing Stockholm syndrome does count as brainwashing.
>>
>>160605668
>hypocritical gary stu rages and kills a few goblins for attempting to rape and then brututally tortures them infront of other goblins to set an example because he's just so morally JUST

You are missing the point he did it because they were disobeying him not because it was immoral.
>>
>>160605668
He didn't better without a doubt. The previous gobs tortured and mind broke the women, while Mary Sue had them keep their minds and enjoy it. No matter how you slice it, he morally superior to the previous gobs. Besides, the women are fucking POWs who tried to genocide his peoole, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.
>>
File: Invading Army Arc.png (143KB, 720x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Invading Army Arc.png
143KB, 720x1224px
>>160605375
This is what happens when you people don't just talk to me; also severe radio-isotope exposure and brainwave degradation on a planetary popularion sckale.

Well, FUCK ME, that was some intriguing typo'ing I did there.

It probably means something. Besides us still dooming ourselves like retards I mean, oops language. This is a....uh....yeah this board here.
>Ya'll need Jenova and Arceus
>>
>>160605668
You are fucking retarded aren't you? He didn't want braindead women loitering his cave, they wouldn't be able to contribute fuck all then. The drugs were OK because the woman were pressured into it, not forced on and there is a fucking difference in doing that. The reason he killed those goblins was because they were going to force themselves on them and he'd get a bunch of depressed unproductive women.
>>
>>160594022
Well he isn't raping them if they want it retard, if he scrambled their minds so they consent then how is it rape?

(owned)
>>
>>160604890
Okay since you clearly have some problem with reading comprehension I'll just spell out to you what I think.
It's morally wrong to kill people full stop.
In certain instances it's justifiable such as self preservation.
Being morally corrupt does not turn you into a sub human.
Humans deserve basic rights and to take those rights away from them is inhuman and morally wrong.
Drugging people so that they want your dick is bad.
Hopefully that helps you.
The MC was not killing for self preservation, he was just killing. And killing selectively as well because he wanted to keep the women alive so that they could be his fuck slaves later. He killed them because they were a nuisance. Yes, they wanted to kill him and that is bad. That does not mean they lose their rights as humans. He was clearly powerful enough to easily resolve the "threat to his family" by means other than killing since he did so with the women.
>we don't kill children when they attack us with sticks but we would kill murderers even if they can't kill us if we let them.
I'm not sure what reality you live in if you think this statement is accurate
>You probably think superheroes should keep locking up supervillains so they can keep escaping and killing innocents instead of just ending the threat
Yeah I also watched that Batman movie with the Joker. Or maybe you're talking about man of steel. In any case, vigilante justice is not justice. Super heroes are not allowed to kill just as much as any average joe is allowed to kill. If you want to argue the one life vs many I guess we can but, as I've said, killing is morally wrong. Unless there is no other option it should never be done.
>>
>>160605332
>Harem is women with Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>160606031
>It's morally wrong to kill people full stop

Stopped reading there. You need to be over 18 to post here. Not that anon btw.
>>
>>160605466

Google gives me nothing, source please?
>>
>>160605466
>fan no hitori
Man he's a great artist but his stories as of late have been unfappable.
>>
>>160606031
Human morals don't apply to monsters and vice versa.
>>
>>160594203
>>160599739
Don't forget "Stockholm Syndrome is great!" Fucking hell, don't try to argue with rapists.
>>
>>160606023
no you don't understand you fucking moran he didn't scrambled their minds he just pressured them it's just the implication if they don't fuck him he'll kill them and let the goblins rape them so he didn't force them they consented he's morally justified and he's the law since no one can talk back to him because he's so strong.
>>
>>160594203
If this argument held, we'd be calling Wolf Guy just Wolf Guy instead of Rape Guy.
>>
>>160606179
It's funny how triggered women get by this series and the realization that rape isn't the worst thing ever.
>>
>>160606031
You would die the first day if you get Isekai'd, holy shit you are such a child. Morality is different between cultures, just look at the middle east with Islam. Get it? Your morality doesn't mean shit, especially in a different world.
>>
I feel like all the people in this thread don't know what an anti hero is.

Everyone who says he is an inhumane monster, guess what? It's in the name of the goddamn story.
Everyone who defends his choices by saying drugging girls isn't morally wrong are just as stupid. It is clearly wrong but he is making that choice for his gobbu clan because that is what is best for them.
>>
>>160606094
Hopefully they'll be able to ban you then, anon.

>>160606174
That's true. I'm talking about my morals because the other anon was so confused as to what my stances were. I figured I needed to spell them out for him.

>>160606288
My morality means everything in a different world. It's literally who I am as a person. If I give that up I'll just turn into a shitty edgelord isekai marty sue protagonist and I think I'd rather be dead.
>>
>>160606532
Than what are you doing here?
>>
>>160606288
That guy is the shitty background character who yells "No if you kill you are just as bad as them." and then the MC doesn't and the enemy comes back and kills the background charater.
>>
The shitty part of this manga aint even the rape, its the fact that the MC never encountered any kind of challenge, he never suffers setbacks or defeat, the world just bends over backwards for him.

i could have dealt with it if he was just a big fish in a small pond but he soloed a full party of the kingdoms most powerful warriors so hes just overpowered beyond belief.
>>
>>160606532
>My morality means everything in a different world. It's literally who I am as a person. If I give that up I'll just turn into a shitty edgelord isekai marty sue protagonist and I think I'd rather be dead.
Good thing that I'm not you then, because I would rather do what's right than do what's "morally right". People like you would never survive in a world where physical (and magical) power is everything.
>>
>>160606711

Its Isekai.
>>
>>160605332
There's "harem" in the anime sense and then there's every fertile female that your soldiers capture and you drug till they accept rape but you keep them locked away for you exclusively because rape is bad but totally necessary for reasons so you have to take responsibility.
>>
>>160594203
You disgust me on every level and I've spent 11 years on this godforsaken board.
>>
>>160606275
Yeah stupid whores!
*tips fedora*
>>
>>160606874
Isn't that more true to the idea of a harem than the anime version anyways?
>>
>>160606874
He doesn't keep them for his exclusive use though.
Majority of the girls are basically comfort women when not working and sometimes their job is getting dicked 24/7 by whomever has an erection.
>>
>>160606455
But he tries to justify his actions and pretend he's good.
Even you're justifying his actions as totally necessary for the good of gobbos.
Ignoring the obvious point that the "faster breeding with other races" trait only exists to create an excuse for rape, the gobbos don't need some huge population growth increase with overpowered mc and band destroying any threat with ease and gaining followers and allies by the day.
>>
>>160606711
It's multiple layers of overpowered too. He gets a cheat ability left over from another world and modern world like knowledge, gets chosen as the super special avatar of the black god, loses his arm only to have it replaced with a more powerful one, kidnaps rapes murders and eats elves yet gets them as devoted allies throwing magic items at him for every word, gets the ability to summon a skellington army.
Seriously, it's like a parody.
>>
>>160606793
>pssh, you WOULDN'T want to be a shitty edgelord isekai marty sue? don't hate the player kid, hate the game, I'm the main character of the world and will get everything I deserve when I finally get sucked into an animu!
>>
>>160607331
It reads like something I would have wrote when I was a frustrated, horny, angsty 14 year old.
>>
>>160602787
Rance is a honest rapist while this guy is a dishonest rapist.
>>
>>160602994
A slave can't consent
>>
>>160607071
That's why I said anime "harem".
The anon I was replying to was whining about how /a/ bitches when the mc flees from the pussy being thrown at them like they're allergic yet also bitches about the re:monster rape harem, implying hypocrisy.
Now that's retarded because it ignores that when people talk about anime "harems" it's slang for a group of women begging for mc dick rather than a literal harem of enslaved women like it's some arabian nights story.
>>
>>160607528
I wish we had more good, honest rapists to enjoy nowadays. The whole profession has been tainted and muddied by people like this ogre.
>>
>>160607566
>hey slave u down to smash?
>yeah master I love dick

Seems consensual to me.
>>
>>160607172
His reasons to save the first group of humans.
From his own monologue.
Minor reason: he wants to save them.
The more important reasons doesn't want to increase the size of the gobbu horde because they would attract attention and they wouldn't have enough resources. The second reason is because he wants knowledge from them.

Once they come to a position of relative strength he is fine with them increasing the size of their horde so he allows the elves and humans to be used as sexual release.

He doesn't have the same morals as you, what he seems to dislike most is not immorality but what looks bad. To him it's fine as long as they enjoy it. It's bad if they are suicidal mind-broke dolls. To him if you appear to be happy or to be horny or whatever It doesn't matter what caused you to be that way. Even if it was drugs.
>>
>>160607732
>you can't say cannibalistic rape slavery is bad, it's just different morals!
wew kid
I mean you might actually be able to argue a point about "different cultural norms" if it weren't for the fact that he's supposed to be a human from a modern world like ours.
If you forgot then don't feel bad, the author seems to forget a lot too but anyway it still doesn't make the rape right.

And of course there's still the obvious point that the whole stupid "faster reproduction with other races" only exists to create an excuse for rape.
The author wanted rape fantasies for their self-insert but still wanted him to be the "good guy" so they came up with that as a bullshit justification, there's no other reason for it.
>>
>>160607732
>Minor reason: he wants to save them.
Yeah, raping then every day really look like a good way to save anyone
>>
>>160608112
The alternative is a swift and painful death.
>>
>>160594203
Here's a piece of advice for you my friend: Unconscious chicks can't say no, so it doesn't count as rape. Be sure to say this to the judge.
>>
File: faceクルルス.png (29KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
faceクルルス.png
29KB, 160x160px
>>160607681
If you haven't already, play The Dungeon of Lulu Farea. The lead is an honest to good rapist.
>>
>>160608186
Hows the sequel going?
>>
>>160594203
>consent-autists.
If your sister or mother was being raped, you wouldn't spout such edgy statemenents
>hurr durr if youre against rape you're autistic.
This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>160608186
Looks sweet, thanks for letting me know about it.
>>
>>160608069
I Know you aren't the person I replied to because you completely missed the point of that earlier post. HE IS A MONSTER AND AN ANTI HERO there is no reason to justify his morals to you. They just need to be justified to himself.
Walter white shouldn't have cooked all that meth.
Frank Underwood shouldn't have murdered that girl.
This MC shouldn't have raped those elves.

>>160608112
He didn't rape the first group nor did he use coercion. They found out he was fucking that dryad and wanted a piece of that giant ogre dick.
>>
>>160594022
> I still have a bit of humanity and don't the raping of my former fellow humans.
> Fuck it, I don't care anymore. It's better to be the apex of this shit.
>>
>>160608069
>if it weren't for the fact that he's supposed to be a human from a modern world like ours.
Except he isn't and their world was far into the future with meta humans and cybernetic augmentation. He was a galactic supercop. Basically Superman with psychic abilities along with his ability to eat people to get their meta abilities.
>>
File: 1478480337795.jpg (58KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1478480337795.jpg
58KB, 640x853px
>yet another original "the goblins are the heroes/the church is evil/the demon lord is the protagonist" original spin from Japan

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>>
Do you want A: Kill the women, you then have stressed goblins, B: Vanilla rape, but have death seeking women, C: Drugged rape, which is easier on the minds of the women.

These are the ONLY choices you have in that situation. If you choose A you are very special kind of retard, if you choose B then you don't know how to use your brain, that leaves only C as the correct choice. So what if the MC thinks that C isn't rape? Are you imposing your own morals on someone who was a cannibal hero in his previous life? Why are there people in this thread that think there's only one kind of morals? Morals are just glorified opinions.
>>
>>160608694
But none of those things are in this story anon.
The goblins are bad people.
The church just gave advice to find elixir the army/commanders decided that they had to fight after being refused by the elves.
Don't even know if the demon lord is a thing in this story.
>>
>>160608860
>Morals are just glorified opinions.
Fuck off with your nihilistic "hurr it's all relative" bullshit

The only good goblin is a dead goblin
>>
>>160609052
Rou is declared the demon lord and goes into hiding but that's much later in the story.
>>
>>160594022
This story is legitimately one of the worst, if not the absolute worst, commercial works I have ever read.
>>
>>160609184
I think the cherry on the shit pie is that it plays it all straight. We don't even get the benefit of it being tongue in cheek so we can pretend it's so bad it's good.
>>
>>160609166
>goes into hiding
You mean there is something in the world powerful enough to make this guy hide from it? Wow can't wait.

>>160609184
>>160609301
I disagree with you.
>>
>>160609118
Morals are relative, you don't seriously want to deny that morals have changed throughout history would you? Even today people from different cultures have different morals. I never even read anything about Nihilism, but you would have to be really childish to think morals aren't relative.
>>
>>160609334
>You mean there is something in the world powerful enough to make this guy hide from it?
The Brave Knights are around his level but they also evolve in Heroes who are more thank capable of killing him. Well, before he became Demon Lord.
>>
>>160609358
>Morals are relative
Fuck off, retard
>>
>>160609899
You are disagreeing with another human being about morality and yet you still don't believe others can have a different opinion than you.
I don't have enough wew for you lad.
>>
>>160610137
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>160611344
Maybe I will and I'll like it and you won't be able to stop me because you don't understand that you and I aren't the same person.
>>
File: 1497044373987.png (77KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
1497044373987.png
77KB, 266x266px
>>160594203
I refuse to believe someone is this retarded.
>>
>>160594203
Humans don't have pheromones retard
>>
>>160611666
That's been debated since pheromones were discovered.
>>
>>160594022
I love how no one mentions he did the exact fucking same thing to the men too, so that the females that weren't getting fucked by him would get some dick too. But who am I kidding, everyone who complains about the fucking rape has never even read the manga or the LN anyway.
>>
>>160611789
I read up until he was announced as the Demon Lord by the world system and started hiding on another continent as a shota merchant while his kids where powerleveling in random dungeons.
>>
File: Brain Problems.jpg (21KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
Brain Problems.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
>>160600519
>don't affect the mind at all
>it make them insatiably horny.

I want you to sit there for thirty minutes and think about what you just typed.
>>
>>160602025
A sucker punch killed 2300 ameriboos?
Its amazing how they actually won the war.
>>
>>160594203
At this point I can't tell if you're trolling or if you are truly an idiot.
>>
>>160612921
Considering OP was trolling first I don't really know why it matters.
>>
>>160609899
You are an idiot.
>>
File: img000004-2-1.png (213KB, 383x802px) Image search: [Google]
img000004-2-1.png
213KB, 383x802px
>>160611789
You've already noticed part of it, people are following along with the manga and they didn't get to that part yet.

The other side of it is fairly obvious; nobody cares what happens to the guys in the series. Nobody cares about the horror that some of the human soldiers experienced watching everything they knew crumble around them, their comrades turned into fuck puppets, and the Goblins that were supposed to be weak and normal types of enemies banding together and taking advantage of their natural strength and ally in with other races.

Honestly it's tragic and scary to think what the men who tried to resist felt. The author didn't let any of the women go that road since they all lose to the cock in the end. And elvish men are about the same as the women.
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.