[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /a/, /vr/ here. I just acquired a PMV TV to enjoy my old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Eva_SIB.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Eva_SIB.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
Sup /a/, /vr/ here. I just acquired a PMV TV to enjoy my old games and I've started re-watching my old anime DVDs on it. I'm actually enjoying these a lot, after years of being accustomed to HD remasters and such, going to back to the original way these were meant to be watched feels refreshing, and very cozy.

I'm thinking of buying some R2 DVDs since they often have better encoding quality than R1 editions (for example, Evangelion).
I just got these on the mail. Any other good R2 editions you would recommend?
Thinking about getting the Minki Momo DVD-Box.
>>
>>160562977
>TV
uh. no.
>>
>>160562977
Fuck thats cool. Show pmv tv.
>>
>>160562977

The Trigun Collector's Tins are the best quality that show will ever receive. They re-scanned the entire thing. Good on you for enjoying anime instead of bitching about it.
>>
oddly enough you'll prob find a lot of old anons at that board already, chances are they'll have series to look out for that are only dvd for now
at least i know i've seen threads there when it comes to old chinese cartoon related games
>>
Bump for interest.
I've been trying to hunt down a copy of Urusei Yatsura movie 2 on DVD (best version), but it's hella expensive.
>>
>>160562977
what is a pmv tv? pics?
>>
>>160566312
Which region though?

Between the R1 Remix, original R2Js and the R2FR PAL Dynamic Version, which would you say is the best video wise?
>>
>>160572004
op made a typo, it's PVM, it's professional CRTs often used at TV studios.
It's kind of a meme though, consumer CRTs can be great (depending on the model) and much less expensive.
>>
>>160572519
Ohh, I've heard of those before. Popular for retro collectors with cash to burn, right?

I had a 35" Sony WEGA CRT that was really nice, but it was fucking huge so I got rid of it not too long ago.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.