[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kuroshitsuji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: asssss.png (770KB, 1813x1300px) Image search: [Google]
asssss.png
770KB, 1813x1300px
I'm still wondering if the author is just pulling every chapter out of her ass but she's been pulling a fuckton of shit and she better wrap this up real good,

she straight up revealed a new ciel "the real ciel" and i'm guessing he's behind the mass blood draining although i still don't know why would he kill soma.

this shit, the undertaker and the upcoming war.
What the shit are you doing Yana?

discuss,

if soma straight up just go to fuck with ciel without reasoning he's straight up mentally retarded, he doesn't even have any "agni" anymore"
>>
>>160557173
>>>/y/
>>
Everyone knew the twist was going to happen before she revealed it, the series hinted at it for a pretty long time.
>>
>>160557173
the 2 Ciels Theory has been going on since the beggining. You really didn't see it coming? Kek
>>
>>160557173
>if soma straight up just go to fuck with ciel without reasoning
>without reasoning
Ciel tried to fucking kill him (at least he thinks so), what "reasoning" are you talking about? "Hey bro, why did you shoot in me several times and fucking murdered my butler? That wasn't very nice!"
>>
>>160560513
yeah exactly that, I've no idea if you actually know this but the dude is basically a fucking kid. If he straight up fuck with ciel without confrontation that's basically just killing himself.
is yana just straight up gonn kill him or is she gonn do the elizabeth again with the I was secretly good at this
>>
>>160561178
like in indian karate or someshit
>>
File: dunno.jpg (74KB, 471x498px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
74KB, 471x498px
>>160557173
Really was into this manga until last chapter.
But it's shit now, right? You can't clone mc and pretend it's a great plot.
>>
>>160562357
You haven't been paying attention then.

We don't know precisely how the "real" Ciel survived and that will probably be revealed in the next chapter. But it is extremely unlikely that he was a clone considering even in this fantasy version of Victorian-era England there are limits to what science can achieve.

I don't usually have faith in authors to have interesting twists in their stories but I'm cautiously optimistic that this one will at least be only slightly retarded. She's been hinting at it for ages after all, it's not like she just pulled it out of thin air for a cheap dramatic moment.
>>
>>160562519
>it's not like she just pulled it out of thin air for a cheap dramatic moment
It's exactly like that.
Anyway, let's hope one of them will die soon and save the story.
>>
>>160562823
>hinted at since early on for years, fans have been debating it nearly as long as the series has been out
>slowly built up the tension over the course of this arc and the previous one
>dramatic reveal caught no one who's been carefully following the series by surprise
>Anon thinks the author suddenly pulled it out her ass for cheap drama

I think you just want to be mad at the nature of the twist itself. I don't like "secret hidden twin" plots either but even I have to admit that this was planned from the start and, for better or worse, the author played it straight and followed through. I'm interested in seeing Ciel break again in new and spectacular ways. Sebastian certainly won't be a source of support in this so our Ciel will have to hope that the humans around him are willing to stand by him. Could be very entertaining.
>>
>>160563150
>I have to admit that this was planned from the start
Frankly, I'm not grumbling. But I can't accept such logic either. Anything but this please.
I think Soma would be the key and we'll be watching another bloodshed. Can't say I'm dying to see this.
>>
>>160562519
>how the "real" Ciel survived
I was thinking zombie revival and the undertaker but then I realized he's our Ciel's age.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.