[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Nice, warming ep today.
>>
File: 1501523457723.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501523457723.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
>>160555036
I'm really enjoying this, I like the MC's character development so far.

Why is no one watching this? Last thread died with less than 10 posts.
>>
anon #3 here,
>>
Is this officially the deadest show of the season?
>>
>>160557703
dead shows don't even get threads (i.e. Kyoukai no Rinne, New Musekinin Galaxy Tylor).
>>
So she wants him to plow her now?
>>
>>160556878
I don't really know.
>>
>>160555036
The wageslave yokai made me laugh
>>
>>160560307
So she can see him happy
>>
lewds when
>>
Don't die, I just got home.
>>
Why does MC feel bad about not making friends with people who were complete cunts?
>>
Glad he's finally moved back. Don't know why he left in the first place.
>>
>>160557703
this whole season seems like shit desu the only thing I am watching right now is fate and the one with the forced marriage what am I missing here
>>
I feel like I shouldn't be, but I'm enjoying this a lot. It feels cheap but.. it's still heartwarming and comfy. Sato-san a besto.
>>
>>160556878
No love for Youkai. Rinne threads are super dead now.
>>
Something about the writing of this series turns me off. Maybe it's how all the characters are written. Unlikeable...
>>
>>160565700
Because at Youkai Aparto even the cunts can be your friends.
>>
>>160570465
Just like IRL.
>>
>>160568234
>>160570465

its definitely a knockoff of natsume yuujinchou, they even have a few of the same voice actors. I just wish the directing was better, people just randomly show up, something happens, and then they play sad music and you're supposed to care. That only works if you actually develop the characters. I still like it though but its kinda disappointing.

The commercial break animations and music remind me of 90s cartoons though.
>>
>>160571280
The eyecatches are nice.
>>
I can't wait for magic Koyasu bird.
>>
>>160571280
It reminds me of that other youkai anime with the blond guy that aired a few seasons ago because of how mediocre they both are
>>
I wish to get a handjob from Ruriko-chan
>>
File: 1499707880012.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499707880012.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>160561957
More importantly, her backstory when?
>>
>>160575510
WOO WOO
>>
>>160555036
What's the story behind this? I might pick it up.

I'm a Natsume Yuujinchou-fag, will I like this?
>>
I'm just gonna bump this thread so it doesn't die before I finish watching the ep. That bar scene was pretty nice.
>>
even if the cousin said sorry, glad she's a minor character.
>>
>>160555036
I think I'm gonna drop it. It was fun and I'm glad he finally went back to the house after crying about how shitty life outside sucks for a bit but that's enough for me. Also it really does feel like a very oldish show, like it should have aired like 10 years ago or something. The eyecatches especially make me think that.
>>
>>160555036
okay
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.