[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mousou Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: MT404.png (377KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
MT404.png
377KB, 640x954px
Featuring Toda's secret to picking up chicks and Nakano's autismoe.
>>
This is going nowhere. When is Nakano going to get knocked up by a fat old man?
>>
>>160548653
>taking a picture of a bottle that a boy has given to her
We have reached a new level of lewdness.
>>
>>160549040
She is a pure girl enjoying her first love. Notice how she's much happier since she admitted it to herself and Croissant? If Toda doesn't confess first, I think she'll find a way to tell him.
>>
Mana was pretty cute last page.
>>
File: MT403.png (383KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
MT403.png
383KB, 640x954px
>>160549258
I want to fluster this croissant!
>>
>>160549312
One page is the fastest I've seen anyone ever realize they fucked up.
>>
>>160549392
It'll be interesting to see if she leaves Nakano and Toda alone together to go back to that boy. Even though she doesn't know his name.
Ganbatte Sano-kun!
>>
>>160548653
She's just so happy.
>>
>>160548653
Nakano is so cute..
>>
>>160548653
Cute
>>
>>160548653
There's something hilariously adorable about Nakano. Adorably hilarious? I don't really know.
>>
>>160548653
Is she going to start a collection of things that Toda has given her?
>>
>>160548653
There's something about showing her rummaging around for her phone that makes it extra cute.
>>
>>160549392
Because Mana's generally good at this. Most friends take ages to sort out their feelings, but Mana's already gotten her first heartbreak out of the way, the first to really call out Nakano, and now the first to realize someone else's feelings for her.
>>
>>160552531
Yeah, she's been cuter lately.
>>
>>160549312
I'm still amazed by how quickly this misunderstanding was solved. A certain other 4koma by the same publisher should take notes. Croissant is too cute.
>>
>>160549312
AAAAAAH why is Mana so perfect? This page actually represents everything i love about her.ut her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.