[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seikaisuru Kado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: heseesyourshitpost.png (851KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heseesyourshitpost.png
851KB, 1920x1080px
Serious question: How much did this flop?
>>
>>160542762
The staff knew it would flop that's why it was cut to 12 episodes and Ninacuck got a shit tier VA.
>>
>>160542998
But he was actually good here.
>>
It seems that 90% of audience were fujos and classic sci-fi fans. Both got shafted.
>>
Did it really crash and burn in the middle? is there any point for me to watch it?
>>
>>160544688
More like about 3/4 through. It's good to watch in the sense that it has a legitimately interesting and mostly well-executed setup, but by the end it's just offensive to all the hard work it put in earlier.
>>
>>160542762
I had no interesting in this type of story where one person suddenly helps advance humanity at super speed. They're boring and always the same fucking thing over and over again. But seeing this shit get praised, I gave it a try.

The episode 0 was mind numbingly boring. Except for that one comic relief character, everyone was boring. Sucking Shindo's dick also got old very fast. Shindo himself was boring as all fuck, doing nothing of interest other than being the smartest in the world to save a fucking boring company.

Episode one rolled around, and it was actually better. It added some tension. Yaha-kui zaShunina was introduced, and suddenly, the anime became much more enjoyable. His interactions with Shindo were the best, they even made Shindo look better. They had nice chemistry together. Seeing Yaha-kui zaShunina slowly become more and more human was great. Even till the end, that one thing remained as enjoyable as anything. Seeing him slowly become friends with Shindo, then slowly start to favor his emotional side over his logical side when it came to Shindo alone.

That, though, is all that was good about it. Quite literally everything else in this anime was utter shit tier. Including Saraka. Go fuck yourself, Sarakafags. I don't want to bother writing about the shit I hated about it, as it'll just ruin the mood, but point is, don't watch this shit.
>>
Dropped it when it turned into mahou shoujo
It was the most enjoyable series that season for me until then, so it doesn't feel wasted.
Also, CGI is getting better and better. It wasn't distracting for the first time.
>>
File: 1498141362553.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498141362553.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>160544688
I say watch it, enjoy the beginning, and be ready for the trainwreck at the end. I was not ready.
Nina is best boy in all 40 dimensions and I will love him forever despite what the fuckers did to him.
>>
Does anyone have the sales numbers? I ragequit too hard to stick around, but now I'm curious.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.