[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death NOte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
This drops in quality with every arc. Everything with Light vs L is great, until the Second Kira appears. Then the quality dives again when L and Light work together against the Yotsuba Kira. But once L dies, the quality drops beyond salvation. The Death Note being fired off in a missile was the clearest shark jump I've ever seen. Then the last arc of Near vs Light is just damn boring until the end.
>>
>>160521075
What Death Note should've been
>25 episodes of Light vs L
>22 episodes of Light shaping the world, the consequences, rebellion, political parties, cults, terrorist groups, anarchy, up and low and at the end Light dead old after achieving a somewhat better world.
TIMESKIP 10 years later
>A kid that is a mix of Nishi and Akagi finds a Death Note and decides to launch a Zombie Apocalypse. Death Note becomes a post apocayptic survival with bros, betrayal, mindgames, horror and coolshit.
TIMESKIP
>Another dude manages to get a hold of the Death Note and decides to rise as a ruler like Friend in 20th century boys did.
Anyway a manga that would show how much Death Note users affect the world when given too much power
>>
>>160521275
You're an idiot.
>>
>>160521275
This is dumb. How would you even start a zombie apocalypse with a Death Note? A Death Note is valuable in two ways
-manipulating powerful people to trigger big events
-the Kira meme aka "i can do magic GET HYPED"
>>
death note 25 ep it´s the best anime?
if not who´s better than death note 25ep?
>>
>>160521075
But Light's keikaku is the peak of the series.

>>160521275
What it needed was either to end with L's death causing Light to be caught, kinda like how happened in the movies or just change the second half entirely to something new other than Light vs L's shota clone.

Something like a Death Note user vs Death Note user or more Death God shit.
>>
>>160521075
because you watched it for the homo, not for the mindgames you dirty fujo. Those were equally average all through out.
>>
>>160523621
You don't have to be a fujo to see that the second half is much worse
>>
yotsuba was the worst arc, the ending was great
>>
>>160523809
Part 1 is the part where Light manages to end on a list of 2 suspects one or two weeks after finding his magical notebook to kill people from a distance without leaving any trace.

You can't really get any worse than that.
>>
>>160521075
This series goes to shit as soon as L pulls the TV stunt.
>>
>>160521075
What if you cum on the death note?
>>
>>160527138
You get a shinigami waifu
>>
File: file.png (241KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
241KB, 640x427px
>>160529113
Rem from the musical, then?
>>
>>160521075
Because the writers had to continue to pull shit out of their ass once they realized Light couldn't beat L realistically
>>
>>160521275
I agree
>>
Did Light die a virgin or did he fuck Misa at some point?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.