[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best quirk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Best quirk
>>
Who gives a shit I just want to fuck her
>>
Also best girl.
>>
>>160516305
>her quirk is literally asspulling anything
why is this allowed?
>>
>>160516724
Goodness, /a/ is full of the biggest retards after /pol/, /b/ and /r9k/
>>
>>160516724
Given she's shown to be one of the smartest, if not the smartest character it's not an asspull. Next you're going to say Chrollo from HxH's NEN ability is an asspull
>>
>>160516305
For breeding
>>
>>160516305
Are her tits her quirk because they're great quirks.
>>
>>160516305
maybe if she was smart
>>
A
>>
BEST
>>
>>160516305
>Use best quirk to make a stick
>>
File: erza.png (242KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
erza.png
242KB, 447x447px
Why didn't she just sacrifice defense to fully dedicate herself to summoning that stick and going on the offense? If you can't do both then obviously you need to focus on one or the other.
>>
Will we get to see her actually do anything in the show? I'm starting to get a little tired of the mainstays
>>
>>160519758
It's actually a pretty smart default weapon. If she went with something fancy, like a sword, it'd take time to both think of the weapon and create it. A simple weapon is easier to pull out when you need it.
>>
>>160516363

She's more than a sexy body anon.
>>
>>160523839
She's also an adorable dork
>>
Reminder that she practices with her quirk in the middle of class by creating vibrators inside herself.
>>
>>160524320

Yes, quite right.
>>
>Tall
>Supermodel physique
>Genius level IQ
>Broken as fuc quirk
>Rich as fuc

why isn't she more confident
>>
>>160525607
I won't say her quirk is broken as fuck since it relies on conservation of matter, she needs fuel to shit those things.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.