[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yamakan declares war on Yaraon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Yaraon.png (255KB, 1046x562px)
Yaraon.png
255KB, 1046x562px
Anime director Yamakan vs. the parasite blogger Yaraon

Wait for more info on this shitfest

http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/110214

https://twitter.com/yamacane_0901/status/891630176391512066
>>
>>>/jp/
>>
>>160499262
What is Yamakan doing these days? Is he still in charge of making WUG save the idol genre from its stagnation and become anime jesus?
>>
>>160500255
WUG sucked. Yamakan truly is a hack.
>>
>>160500255
WUG literally kicked out Yamakan.
>>
>>160501304
>kicked out of Lucky Star and, by extension, Kyoani
>Fractale gets absolutely crushed by Madoka
>kicked out of WUG
Was there really a time when people believed this man would be the one to save anime?
>>
>>160499262
>parasite blogger Yaraon
who? I know Yamakan is a talentless hack but why's he assmad?
>>
>>160500255
He and Okada were guests on some panel about Your Name recently and pretty quickly both of them just started ranting about the modern anime industry for like an hour before getting kicked off
>>
>>160501506
> Was there really a time when people believed this man would be the one to save anime?
He was pretty popular during first Haruhi since he was basically the guy who directly shaped the style of the adaptation.
>>
>>160501646
>who
ANN news provider
Yaraon was revealing personal info on the WUG idols and Yamakan went
"How about I reveal yours, shithead. Delete your article by 10 or I'll reveal your real name and address, how would you like that?"
>>
>>160501646
>Who?
Are you retarded? It's the biggest anime culture blog in Japan by a country mile, and it makes the Daily Mail look absolutely clean cut with it's tactics and reporting integrity.
>>
>>160499262
Yaraon: Where you want to go where you want to read completely retarded baseless rumors and clickbait. If you want to see rigged strawpolls posted on 4chan as proof of our tastes look no further than yaraon-blog.

Yamakan: One of the greatest directors to ever live. A man who has achievements greatness in every step of his life. A man who once saved anime.

I think I know whose side I'm taking. We've saved anime, now to save Japanese blogging.
>>
>>160499262
I have never thought I would ever say this, but
I am on Yamakan's side this time.
>>
File: 1469413743904.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1469413743904.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>160499262
Question: What's a 'parasite blogger'?

I understand the rest of the situation, as well as that Yaraon is an anime/idol tabloid, but that term has me majorly confused.
>>
>>160506204
>Question: What's a 'parasite blogger'?
sankaku complex
>>
>>160503311
That actually sounds sensible from him.
>>
I'm old enough to remember when Yamakan gave an ultimatum that he'd leave the industry forever if Kannagi wasn't a hit.
>>
>>160508238
Kannagi 'hit' pretty hard
>>
File: vlcsnap-00015.png (385KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00015.png
385KB, 704x400px
>>160508238
I'm old enough to remember Kannagi being good
I also remember autistic outrage over the main girl being a slut, not that it mattered since she wasn't the best girl anyway.

Image is from Google I don't use vlc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.