[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was surprisingly funny and great, should have watched it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

That was surprisingly funny and great, should have watched it while it was airing. All the girls were best girls and the mascosts were pretty funny too.
>>
there was 1 funny episode
>>
>>160492828
wasnt really
>>
/a/ loved it back then, but obviously now it's gonna get shit on.
>>
Shit MC.
>>
>>160492828
Well, that's what you get from listening to contrarians on /a/.
>>
>>160492828
Agreed, a great honest comedy with heart-warming moments. The only episode I didn't like was the one that focused on the fairies.
>>
>>160492828
It is very rewatchable. I dont remember /a/ hating it besides the typical kyoanus posters?
>>
>>160492828
It's a great show but>>160492937 is right, especially now that KyoAni is public enemy number one due to the complete /v/ and reddit takeover.
>>
File: amaburi spoilers.png (801KB, 1896x4800px) Image search: [Google]
amaburi spoilers.png
801KB, 1896x4800px
Best Kyoani anime in a long, long time.

Best Kyoani anime in a long, long time. Probably since the Haruhi movie or even FMP2.

Funniest Kyoani anime ever. Even Fumoffu! has got nothing on this, let alone crap like Nichijou or Phantom World.

Watching it with /a/ was fun.

Haha, you missed out.

Also Firenado > Sandstorm > Cloud > Steam > Magma > Mudslide

Also enjoy your LN spoilers now with 200% more cockblocking.

Watching it with /a/ was fun.

Haha, you missed out.

Also enjoy your LN spoilers.
>>
>>160495212
>>160492937
>/a/ loved it back then
only because of the fapbaits you fucking retards
>>
>>160495205
Back then those posters weren't really of relevance and got ignored for the most part. I think the subs were the biggest drama the show's threads.

>>160495308
No because it was actually good and highly entertaining, especially the character interactions and Kanye himself.
>>
The episode where they make the advertisement was quite funny.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.