[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitorijime my Hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hitorijimeme.jpg (378KB, 1250x2086px) Image search: [Google]
hitorijimeme.jpg
378KB, 1250x2086px
I know I shouldn't expect much from something that is essentially subpar cute BL, but still, what the fuck is wrong with this guy. He's like the personification of the no homo meme.
>>
>>160470866
Jesus fucking Christ. The teacher is even worse than the ginger.
This anime is terrible
>>
>>160471698
>The teacher is even worse than the ginger
Are you sure? One blackmailed his childhood friend into becoming his boyrfriend and is now guilt tripping him into having sex with him, the other is playing with the MC's feelings and going out of his way to bully him for absolutely no reason.
I don't mind bastard boyfriends in my anime but at least don't make the narrative take their side.
>>
>>160470866
this guy has autism
>>
>>160472718
It's probably all gonna be resolved with a "he was trying to make you notice you like men, not girls" "he sure is a good teacher isn't he". But it's just so badly done, it really does come off as you say.
>>
>>160472626
I dislike bastard boyfriends when they're done like the way it seems here
>Oh shit I'm gay?
>Better sperg out with my feelings
>>
>>160470866
Nigga, pay attention. Teacher is in love with the kid and he knows the kid is in love with him but the kid hasn't realized it yet. Problem here is that the kid thinks his feelings are just admiration so even if he confessed the kid would reject him. That's why he's trying to give the kid a broken heart so the kid realizes that what he feels is the pain of unrequited love and that he's in love with teacher.

Convoluted as fuck but that's women for you.
>>
>>160474960
>Women
The sad part is that gays have a similar mindset as women
>>
>>160474960
That kind of flew over my head aswell, but I'm not blaming myself because it's the first conclusion you jump to after watching shitty BL for years. I'm too used to retarded characters.
>>
>>160470866
"No homo"? He's definitely gay as fuck and doesn't mind it. He always wanted Setty for himself, at first he just wanted to protect him because of his acceptance issues but he later fell in love.
>>
>>160476174
Not all of us read the manga.
>>
Is the teacher/student arch less tropey than the first rapey couple? MC is cute so i'd like to keep watching if it's gonna get better.
>>
>>160476498
My Hero is not a masterpiece of BL romance like Doukyuusei but it gets pretty decent once the author realized she could write more than one book. To bad english scans are 20 chapters behind.
>>
>>160476770
Good to know, I'll keep watching then.
>>
why is teh gay being censored even in gay anime?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.