[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bro, wanna come in and listen to some rockin tunes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483583182486.png (1MB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
1483583182486.png
1MB, 1278x718px
Hey bro, wanna come in and listen to some rockin tunes?
>>
>>160469470
Sorry, kiddo but I don't drink bear since I'm not a pleb.
>>
>>160469470
>ketchup instead of mustard
>nintendo ds
>chewie
sorry but I'm not a kid
>>
I only listen to anime OSTs, videogame theme remixes and hard techno. Sorry dude
>>
>>160469470
woah dude, cool power tools. I always wanted a drill like that... What's that? You've got a job repairing an old deck... Shit dude that sounds sweet, and I can help and you'll even give me a brew and a brat? Shit man you're so cool, I'll get in the car right away. Oh, what's this? Handcuffs?! Now way dude these are awesome, I always wanted to try putting some on so yeah bro go right ahead. Hahaha this is so fun! Hey, what's that rag for? Oh is it like a bandanna? Yeah bro tie it on me I can't get my hands around my head hahaha... Damn man that shit smells weird... ugh, my eyes are getting kinda heavy is it cool if I take a nap... woah man this is really fu-
>>
>>160471992
this is why I'm scared to leave my house
>>
File: agressive loli.jpg (117KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
agressive loli.jpg
117KB, 900x506px
>>160472537
Shit man I hope you don't like in America. Loli home invasions are spiking this summer. Usually they don't get really bad until winter. Lolis like to stand outside your door and pretend to be lost. Then you open the door and they pistol whip you and drag you off to their van. I saw a liveleak vid a few weeks ago, some guy had one of those peep-holes with a video camera. The police released the footage, some loli was standing there begging him to come out because she was being chased. Then he opens the door and steps out and tells her to get inside and another loli had been hiding in the bushes and shot him in the leg. They both dragged him off screaming to a van and peeled out real quick. They found the dude dead a few days later, it wasn't pretty.
>>
>>160472809
>These monsters have complete immunity thanks to the rape whistle
>>
>>160475674
Hahaha, anon don't listen to that silly onii-chan, he's just joking. You know a loli would never do something so horrible! That's just ridiculous! They'd never take you hostage and tie you up and force you to do all sorts of unsavory things while they film you and then shoot you in the head! C'mon bro, that's just paranoid. Dude, trust me on this, if you ever see a loli in a van or something, just get in! What's the worst that could happen dude? Lolis are tons of fun, they have all sorts of cool rock CDs and beers. Even that cool beer that cool onii-chans like us love, you know the kind that tastes all bitter and stuff!

So quit worrying so much, that guy was just being a total dweeb! Take if from me bro, if you want to have a really good time, be on the look-out for lolis in your neighborhood. We're closer than you might think!
>>
>>160469470
Sorry, I only listen to bad music that I pretend it's good, like NMH, AnCo and Death Grips.
>>
>>160469470
>ketchup
>on steaks
Alright buddy, move over and let me show you how you fire a steak.
>>
>>160469470
fuck yah slim jims
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.