[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Okay felas I'm here to help you reach [Whatever safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cmon.png (942KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
cmon.png
942KB, 970x545px
>Okay felas I'm here to help you reach [Whatever safe place]
>B-but muh ledah last test
>You know what? You are right, retarded little girl. I'll let you descend into the maws of hell itself that has already killed hunders of people far more experienced than you. By the way, nice robot you got there, I bet someone would get really famous if it were to carry it to the surface and expose it. Shame nobody seems to be doing it, uh?

Can someone honestly explain me how this even makes sense? Why is the girl allowed to go into the abyss with one of the most valuable relics on existence? Why isn't the black whistle recovering the robot?
>>
>>160461936
>Why isn't the black whistle recovering the robot?
it's the bf of what's basically his daughter

also there's a reason everyone involved doesn't seem to care but it'll make you bitch even more
>>
Spoiler that will be covered in the next few episodes: Riko was stillborn and the abyss gave her life. Ever since she was recovered she's been irresistibly drawn back to it. Habo and leader are some of the few that know that, and know they can't stop her from going down there now. And Reg will protect her. That's more valuable than pawning him off and crushing Riko's dreams. Not everyone is a total asshole in this series. Riko is like a daughter to Habo, and leader has basically been waiting for this moment for a decade since Lyza left him. The test is obvious. If they get hurt on the earliest layers, there's still a good chance of them being recovered. If they get carried through and hurt later, they're 100% done for.
>>
Because it's a fucked up society that's built around that. Adults climb down the abyss, kids train to do the same, most of them ARE prepared to die, it's what they do. Think of it like Pokémon, your mom certainly wouldn't let you go on an extremely dangerous adventure on your own at 10 years old (where you'll basically go through the harshest environments, be hunted down by both wild creatures and adults, and probably meet God himself given enough time). It's unthinkable, but in these worlds you basically are raised to do so, it's a fantasy culture in a fantasy setting.
>>
Remember that it's her job to go down there and die some day.
>>
>>160462717
She can go die down there whenever she wants. Taking with her a extremelly valuable relic that has a mind of its own should be out of the question.

>>160462289
Nice answer. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>160462531
I think his point it's not about the moral dilemma of letting a little girl go to die, but rather letting a unic artifact get lost.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.