[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Irregular at Magic High School, the Movie: The Girl Who Summons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Irregular.jpg (113KB, 749x981px) Image search: [Google]
Irregular.jpg
113KB, 749x981px
Aniplex released this movie in a few US theaters this weekend.

http://www.mahouka.us

Did anyone here see it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbdcdsmoSfg

Me: I never read the manga or saw the TV anime, though I admit a read a little about them on Wikipedia beforehand. So I went into the movie cold, and it's actually made for people who already know about the story. So the first third dragged. But once the assault on the base began, I was entertained. This was a well paced action movie with imaginative versions of magic attacks.
>>
movie bds when
>>
>>160460249
If you didn't read the visitors arc you would not understand the main points of the movie. They actually used a deus ex to resolve the issue and not Jesus Tatsyua OP powers. But then again he did material burst an asteroid near mars orbit. And Mari did nothing. And no nipples. And miyuki said onii-Sama like 20 times in the first 15 mins of the movie. Movie was 90 mins. You can do the math.
>>
So what sort of fan-service was in the movie?
>>
>>160464202
One long bathing scene featuring all the girls. No nipples, yes. But lots of oshiri.

Weirdly, that scene got no reaction from the audience I watched the movie with. The only times where they had a big reaction was whenver Tatsuya had his battesuit on: the audience couldn't stop laughing.

Heh, does anyone have a scan of Tatsuya in his battlesuit?
>>
>>160460249
>giving shekels to anijew
no thanks, I don't fund cancer
>>
File: mahouka movie cap.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px)
mahouka movie cap.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>160465012
rolf. Same at my theater. Tatsuya in his stealth suit got a laugh and nothing for the bath scene. Then again the bath scene had way too much steam. Also Erika was bathing like an old man so it may have shocked people to silence.

Here is the cap of the suit. Its a bad one from a leak awhile back.
>>
>>160466122
>rofl
Jesus christ.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.