[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2003 > brotherhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fma03.jpg (98KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
fma03.jpg
98KB, 600x315px
2003 > brotherhood
>>
>>160460160

What does that thing between 2003 and brotherhood means OP?
>>
>>160460205
it means you got shit taste anon
>>
>>160460307

You liked the generic anti christ villian and the power level bullshit? No wonder this board is filled with waifu threads.
>>
>>160460205
It's a little arrow representing an arrow of love. In other words, OP means that after first watching the 2003 version, he couldn't take the series out of his mind. That's where his love for the franchise began and after falling in love with the best shounen out there, he began to like FMA so much that he watched all its versions, leading him to watch the remake: FMA:Brotherhood. The arrow can be read as a progression of love and that's how it's often used.
>>
I never watched 2003 but I read the manga and watched Brotherhood and I understand that 2003 does not follow the manga past a point so it's obviously inferior.

Now that that's settled, SOUL EATER BROTHERHOOD WHEN.
>>
>>160460160
The concept for the homunculus was good
>>
>>160460807
>if it doesn't follow the original story line then that means that it's shit
How can one person be so stupid?
>>
>>160461605
I didn't say it was shit I said it was inferior.
>>
Might rewatch 2003 one of these days.
>>
2003 > Manga > Brotherhood
>>
>>160461574
It would be better if they had to look for the remains of all the homunculi and kill them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.