[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Goku should leave Chi-Chi for Caulifla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I've been seeing a lot of people claiming Goku should dump Chi-Chi for Caulifla because they both like fighting and they are described as universal counterparts. Never mind that Chi-Chi stayed faithful to Goku despite him caring more about his hobbies than his friends and family even after he was dead for 7 years, and bared his children pretty much on her own (especially Goten) for the most parts... she yells, screams, makes Gohan do homework, and doesn't want Gohan getting dragged into his father's fighting business to his shit wrecked... it means nothing in the end and apparently she is a terrible person that should be crucified for it. Doesn't help Super itself is pretty much writing Goku x Chi-Chi out of existence whatnot with extreme flanderization for both characters.

There's also how Chi-Chi "ruined" Gohan and Goten... even though Goten is no more useless than present Trunks. Meanwhile, Caulifla did come off as aloof to Goku at first but grew to admire him for his strength and is willing to be under his wing.

Now what do y'all think?
>>
>>160443314
Goku should be with Vados.
>>
>>160443314
Caulifla probably can't cook so nah. Goku/Caulifla/Uub will be the new main trio though and /a/ will be assravagedly in tears about it.
>>
>>160443588
Yeah, except Caulifla will get erased.
>>
>>160443783
and then wished back into U7 along with everyone else at the end of this shitty arc, yeah.
>>
File: 55704245_p25.png (778KB, 694x610px) Image search: [Google]
55704245_p25.png
778KB, 694x610px
Does Goku love his wife?
>>
>>160443314
Caulifla most likely can't cook like someone here said so no, Chi-Chi always make tons of food for Goku so that true love there ~

It will be funny tho if by the end of this Caulifla change her bitchy attitude and start calling him "teacher" like how cabba call vegeta
>>
>>160447107
Goku: i like Chi-Chi just fine ~
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.