[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is magma diver so disliked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4127.jpg (27KB, 260x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4127.jpg
27KB, 260x190px
Why is magma diver so disliked?
>>
>>160427291
Imagine Eva but with someone that isn't the main character and any cool fights & character moments
>>
Magma Diver is one of my favorite episodes.
That and "Both of you dance like you want to win" (that was the title, right? Haven't watched since college in 2004ish)
>>
>>160427291
How it is disliked? It showed an important side of the worldbuilding of the series, I always asked where the hell the angels came from and how they were born and I finally got that answer with this episode
>>
Asuka is annoying as hell and some elements of the plot seem too odd/goofy. If you can get past that, its a good episode
>>
>>160427291
>Why is magma diver so disliked?
You got to prove your statement is even true to begin with.

I liked it for what the episode was REALY about; proving that Ritsuko has no idea what the Evas are, because she didn't know the diving suit was entirely unnecessary. That EVAs can swim in molten lava just fine.
>>
>>160428396
>That EVAs can swim in molten lava just fine
but they can't?
>>
>>160427709
The Angel egg, and the fight wasn't complicated but another extreme environment gimmick was cool, the reminders from Kaji and Misato that they were the Childrens' age during Second Impact, Asuka trying so hard to talk about herself with Misato in the bath, thermal expansion, Magma Diver's great.
>>
i cant be the only person that just watched eva for cute interactions between shinji, asuka, and rei if applicable
>>
It isn't a hated episode. Most people just agree that it is the weakest of the series, it's still a good episode.
>>
>>160427291
Jokes on you how can I dislike a thing if I don't even know what it is.
>>
>>160430861
get out of /a/
>>
>>160428485
Unit 0 stayed just fine in the dilac sea. I doubt magma would do anything.
>>
>>160430612
Indeed, those were the best part of eva.
>>
>>160430901
That post is just a simple reminder that Eva came out 20 years ago.
No need to freak out about the rapid approach of your death. Just enjoy all the great anime coming out this seas-.....never mind.
You can always re-watch the old stuff.
>>
>>160427291
I didn't know it was
>>
>>160431133
>not watching every single show every season
>>
>>160427291

Eva has reached total popularity levels that every episode is loved and hated.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.