[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one talk about this anymorr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2406.jpg (272KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2406.jpg
272KB, 640x906px
Why does no one talk about this anymorr
>>
>>160416192
It's on a hiatus for the moment. Was thread dumping the latest chapter before and it was short lived. What next, you want a general for it? Learn to search through the archive.
>>
File: Noire37.png (805KB, 688x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Noire37.png
805KB, 688x1001px
because the anime is old af anon-kun
>>
Because is garbage
>>
>>160416192
it was shit
it has been shit
it is shit
it will be shit
>>
>>160416192
I've never seen an anime kill off interest in a manga so hard.
>>
>>160417780
Isn't the problem simply that the manga chapters are short and come in a monthly magazine?
>>
>>160417963
It was enough to sustain interest for several threads' worth of discussion before the anime hit.
>>
>>160418116
As long as translations for the chapters that were released were regular and steady, there was interest in talking about it. But once the release schedule dropped down because the translation caught up to the source material, people couldn't be arsed to wait anymore.
Which is really quite normal.
Things only stay in one's mind as long as there's something worth talking about, which means constant new material.
>>
>>160416192
The dog killed the show.
>>
>>160418513
>But once the release schedule dropped down because the translation caught up to the source material
That wasn't the problem; the translations had been coming monthly; the translator just disappeared around the time of the anime's airing, with there not being much effort to find a replacement.
>>
>>160416192
It had a strong start but got shitty pretty quick. And the anime was just bad, they ruined the already shaky story
>>
>>160416192
Manga on hiatus
Anime was unpopular
S2 never (unless new BD box set sells)

Need any more reasons?
>>
>>160418932
>The show killed the dog.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.