[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Bahamut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 89

>>
He plays soccer with the kids
Hes a good guy
>>
Fat angel ass
>>
>>160411044
I can't believe they added in that scene of Charioce playing ball with the demon kids he helps slaughter on a daily basis without mercy. Was that supposed to make me like him? Who the fuck is writing this? Is this a romcom or a fantasy story about world destruction? I don't even know what it's trying to be anymore.
>>
>>160411050
Jeanne was badass this episode. S1 Jeanne would never have done something like that.
>>
>>160411104
He does what needs to do to reach his goal
He is not a bad guy actually
>>
>>160410950
A whore's driving force truly is her pussy.
>>
Orange haired Nina is dead to me, I want the slutty Nina all the time.
>>
Demon Nina is best Nina
>>
She's so pure
>>
>>160411194
>Demon Nina
>Demon Jeanne
>Demon Favaro
When are we getting demon Kaisar?
>>
Cheerios did nothing wrong.
>>
We Disney now
>>
>>160411104
He will become a bit more ambiguous because his big ol plan against the bigger evil will be revealed, but in the end he will be put to the sword, and rightly so.
>>
>>160411277
A WHOLE NEW WORLD
>>
>Charioce wants to be Lelouch and do a Zero Requiem but his Suzaku Onyx knight won't let it to be
>>
Do you think she'll ever catch a break?
>>
Would you side with a genocidal oppressor if they were hot and interested in you?
Because I would, fuck all you moralfags.
>>
>>160411380
Yes I would give away my pussy to him and secede from my "friends" who suffered under his rule because who needs loyalty and friendship when you can have royalty cock.
>>
>>160411235
He's too pure to be a demon.
>>
>>160411380
Turns out said genocidal oppressor actually saved the fucking world doing all that evil shit because it was the only way he saw to deal with the BBEG.

Now you can tell everybody that your BF is not just the King of Man, but also Saviour of the World and a really really hot guy.
>>
>>160411367
Nina confirmed for shit taste
>>
>>160411515
>Turns out said genocidal oppressor actually saved the fucking world

But he hasn't.
>>
>>160411367
No homo but Favaro is hot as fuck
>>
>>160411211
>>160411366
Made for breeding.
>>
>>160411144
FAT TITTIES
>>
>>160411515
>If I make up the reason behind Charioce's actions in my head then I can preach about Nina/Charioce!
>>
File: 1492805105390.png (234KB, 541x376px)
1492805105390.png
234KB, 541x376px
Sofiel is so fucking soft holy shit
>>
>>160411571
>>160411680
But we've already seen that there is something going on behind the scenes.
And now we know that Charioce does not have ultimate power over all his subjects and will likely get shit from the Onyx Knights from now on.

Honestly, I think he will get the Azazel treatment. Redemption through humiliation and Greater Evil that needs to be defeated.
>>
>>160411890
The softest
>>
>>160411962
Okay but he still enslaved the Demons, I doubt Azazel is just letting him get away with it.
>>
>>160411962
But he did not save the world and his plan will backfire 100%. Otherwise there would be no story.
>>
>>160412125
>All these demon cunts getting bred by human masterrace
>>
>>160412157
Human seed isn't strong enough to impregnate a demon.
>>
>>160411044

Are they really doing this?
>>
>>160412219
He does an evil look at the end
So probably not
>>
>>160412219
They are teasing it at least.
But I doubt it.
>>
I literally can't understand how some people are against Cheerios. Try to name 3 things he did wrong. Pro tip: You can't
>>
>>160412044
>>160412066
The main part is that Charioce is not an evil character.
He genuinely believes that everything he does is for the greater good in the end.
And unlike an evil character, he knows that what he does is evil but has resigned himself to play the role of the evil king.

We just saw him break down over the fact that Nina makes him doubt that he can play the role of evil king and keep his Chris-persona seperate from that evil.

At the very least he's a character with understandable motivations and more than one emotion.

>>160412238
I didn't take it as an evil look but as one of conviction.
He promised Nina to tell her what he wants to achieve when he next meets her.
He also said he can not yet tell her.
I assume that this was the last "vacation" he gave himself before fully committing to his plan, no matter what.
>>
>>160412351
Not controlling his power-tripping nobles who skin stuff for fun
You're not supposed to genocide your slave populace, that's just retarded
>>
>>160412351
Put the demons agains humas.
Put the gods against humans.
Put humans against other humans.
>>
>>160412351
Slavery, the Colosseum, killing angels to steal their shit.
>>
>>160411556
More like this new writer has shit taste. Everyone seems to treat Fava as if he's not gorgeous and his glorious afro is ugly this season.
>>
>>160412351
>Demon holocauster and slavery
Justified from a human point of view.
Demons have terrorised them for decades and are mostly responsible for many of the deaths during Bahamuts awakening 10 years prior.

>God genocide
What have the gods done for the humans? Send them to die against Demons and Bahamut, forced ideologies on them and the protection they gave in return was worth shit when humans actually needed it.
Humanity feels betrayed by the gods they worship.

>Colosseum
Ancient art of entertainment. Neither good nor evil, really.
>>
>>160411366
>>160411211
I want her and Jeanne to have shenanigans with the rest of our gang.
>>
>>160412219
He's playing the charm card. Chances are Nina's going to get BTFO or Eclipse'd
>>
It's time to stop giving the writer the benefit of the doubt and making up horseshit to excuse what is clearly an embarrassing and hamfisted redemption arc.
>>
File: 09284032.jpg (104KB, 736x679px) Image search: [Google]
09284032.jpg
104KB, 736x679px
>>160412432
>The main part is that Charioce is not an evil character
>>
>>160412543
Have a (you).
>>
File: bahamut hmmmm.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut hmmmm.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>160412627
Too bad we won't find out for another 2 weeks
>>
>>160411962
>And now we know that Charioce does not have ultimate power over all his subjects and will likely get shit from the Onyx Knights from now on.
Bloo bloo bloo, gotta push all the blame onto these ugly nameless goons so mister universum gets off scott free. How shitty can this show even get?

Also did they just fucking replace Jeanne's VA? She sounded nothing like she usually does in this ep.
>>
>>160412432
>The main part is that Charioce is not an evil character.

He is though. There is no way you can justify him having children mutilated.
>>
>>160412721
In before the show comes up with some retarded excuse like he needs demon kids' wings to stop Bahamut.
>>
>>160412776
The show will try everything to redeem him. I would not even be surprised.
>>
>>160412721
>>160412664
A neutral character can still ACT evil.
In that case his motivations are what seperates an evil monster from a mislead fool.

He even seperates his life into the "Humans first, enslave and kill all the rest."-role of Charioce XVII and his Chris-persona just to cope with the guilt.

An evil character would not feel guilt. Something he TRIED to achieve but failed when he met Nina.

You could make a case that he wants to be evil because that'd make what he thinks he has to do so much easier for himself.
>>
I mean, its pretty obvious that Charioce won't be the biggest bad in bahamut, but its also unlikely that he gets the happily ever after ending. Azazel, El Mugo, Kaisar if he grows some balls, all have very valid reason to shank his royal ass.
>>
>>160412432
>play the role of the evil king.
He's pretty good at it, too good in fact. Trulay a natural. You could say he's at the point where he became the mask because the shit he had orchestrated is pretty damn evil.
>>
>>160412802
They redeemed Azazel and I don't see any of you crying about that.

Did you already all forget that Azazel is responsible for all the bad shit in Kaisar and Favaros past?
>>
>>160412861
That excuses nothing. He acts evil. He is evil.
>>
>>160411367
How has he still not figured out that his afro may be memorable but it's also the only thing stopping him from being an 11/10 like Kaiser?
>>
>>160412878
No anon Cheerios is a good boy and if they killed him they'd be the REAL bad guys. You know they're going to pull some shit like that.
>>
>>160412907
I did not seem him mutilating children and keep them as slaves.
And I never said I would redeem him.
>>
>>160412957
His afro is great. Fuck off.
>>
>>160412884
That was the exact point of this weeks episode though, wasn't it?

He has been wearing that evil mask for so long he even managed to do it without guilt but now it's cracking again, thanks to him meeting Nina.

>>160412955
He also acts kind and compassionate at time, so is he only not-evil then?

He's a more complex character than just wearing "Evil Tyrant" on his forehead.
He more or less said it himself.
The evil shit he thinks he has to do is easier to do if he just doesn't feel any guilt about any of it. He wants to be evil and for the most part he succeeded except that now he has just the slightest doubts.
>>
>>160413003
It's ugly, faggot, and there's nothing you can say to change that.
>>
>>160412907
Azazel also saved their lives and the level of shit he has to go through to earn that redemption is incomparable to Cheerios' lackluster bullshit with getting the girl on top.
>>
So is Charioce like Richard III.?
>>
What if we replaced Nina with Favaro?
>>
>>160413124
Currently Charioce is two or three episodes from the part where Azazel had to turn around and save the day, starting his redemption.
>>
I still like this show, but I'd like it more without the shitty romance. It's so shoujo (girl falls in love with jerk because he's hot and jerk is either redeemed through some bullshit excuse backstory and/or revealed to be a softie deep down), it's disgusting. Fuck the new writer.
>>
>>160412238
That's just him switching back to his "evil" persona
>>
I can't even watch the second half. I can handle Cheerios scheming, and Nina with anyone else to balance her awfulness but Nina in full wet pussy retard mode with genocider Cheerios but going to be redeemed is the worst pair interaction that makes shitty VN harem adaptations look good. They try way too hard to make Nina charming but fail every single time.
>>
>>160413287
Azazel was redeemed for no good reason at all in s1
>>
>>160413057
>He also acts kind and compassionate at time, so is he only not-evil then?
Acts that define him as evil are the evil acts, nothing else is relevant. he can be nice on the side, but this doesn't make any of his actions less evil or him less responsible for them.

>He's a more complex character than just wearing "Evil Tyrant" on his forehead.
it doesn't fucking matter. You can be as complex as you want, that doesn't make you any less evil if your acts are evil. he gets no sympathy from me.

>>160413218
Not before his humiliation conga. Also you seem to forget how much time it took to even set up that redemption arc. There's 7 episodes left. That's not enough time with the current pacing for anything convincing given that we're due for some fucking plot finally happening.
>>
>>160413367
>Also you seem to forget how much time it took to even set up that redemption arc.
20 minutes?
>>
>>160413337
>muh Azazel.
He wasn't redeemed. He joined with the gang against Bahamut and the demons who plotted his revival because all of existence (demons included) was in danger and Bahamut is so OP that infighting when you're trying to seal it is retarded.
>>
>>160413367
>There's 7 episodes left.
Say it with me.
SEASON
THREE
>>
>>160413337
>Azazel was redeemed for no good reason at all in s1
No he wasn't. There was never any narrative push "hey look, he's actually a good guy!" or chicks slobbering over his cock. He helped out with the bahamut and was dropped promptly after.
>>
>>160413416
But if the same happened with Charioce it would not be ok?
>>
>>160413452
Not when the story is trying to make him out to be the second coming of jesus christ.
>>
>>160413057
>He also acts kind and compassionate at time,

Towards who? Mutilated children? or the pussy he wants to fuck?
>>
>>160413452
No. Because S1 stablished from the beggining the danger that is Bahamut and how his seal getting released was inevitable.
S2 has not shown any danger or threat that justifies Charioce. And anything revealed at this point without any proper foreshadowing would come off as a shitty bullshit explanation to justify the shitty romance
>>
>>160413442
Nina will obviously be confronted with a choice regarding Charioce or her pals in the future.
But still the teamup out of necessarity could happen.
>>
>>160413414
7 fucking episodes. First they meticulously built the entire plot for his fall, then crushed him to the ground, then spent a few episodes pretending like he doesn't exist and now we're here. It's an ongoing process. Where do you got the time to even start anything like this with Cheerios? Where is the time for fall and slow process of learning?
>>
>>160413438
No thanks. Everyone involved with this season is already on my black list.
>>
>>160413598
The entire first part of this season was preparation for his fall.
He also doesn't need to learn because he already knows that what he does is wrong.
He only needs to learn that whatever he tries to accomplish is not worth all the evil.

That is far less than Azazel had to go through in S1.
>>
>if I am a strict ruler and enslave a hostile species I am for some reason not entitled to have a loving relationship

Yall sound pretty stupid about this one.
>>
>>160413592
>Nina will obviously
Stopped reading right there, just like Nina would obviously be over cheerios because he tried to kill Mugaro right? You're underestimating Nina's urge to be dicked by him, as well as overestimating this show's ability to make sense.
>>
>>160413717
Stop pretending to be retarded. Nina is the problem.
>>
>>160413787
Its not like Nina has any obligation to any side in this conflict.
>>
Are we supposed to pretend that, if given the chance, humanity wouldn't be either slaughtered to the point of extinction or completely enslaved by the demons if they didn't have protection from the Gods? I really can't feel any pity for them getting crushed under Charionce. Although he was in fact retarded to go after the Gods for zero good reason.
>>
>>160413680
>The entire first part of this season was preparation for his fall.
Whose? Cheerios'? By having him BTFO everyone and anyone who dared to oppse him on top of presenting those who dared to do so as foolish and arrogant?
>He also doesn't need to learn because he already knows that what he does is wrong.
If that was the case he would already start undoing what he started. And before you even get a chance to say anything, him finding that only NOW because of Nina is lame, cheap, cheesy and in general BAD. he does not deserve sympathy for this bullshit lackluster moral dilemma.
>He only needs to learn that whatever he tries to accomplish is not worth all the evil.
This doesn't excuse him, he still deserves punishment, at least from the narrative. He does not deserve to just say "Opps, I was wrong, te~hee" and get off scott free.
>>
>>160413868
Is "Humanity, fuck yeah" not reason enough?
It was time to show all these mud races who truly rules this domain.
>>
>>160413842
She has friends who got tortured and mutilated by her boytoy.
>>
>>160413868
>it's the demons are inherently evil propaganda again
>>
>>160413987
Not to me at least, humanity got powerful enough that Charionce could have brought the gods to bargain a deal beneficial for both species to the detriment of the demons which are by and large just evil.
>>
>finale will be the God-Emperor of Mankind inside a giant robot dicking DRAGON PUSSY over the city and pulling out to shoot a beam so powerful that it defeats Bahamut
>Amira finally shows up in the last 5 minutes covered in something sticky
bonus round
>El lives a peasant life learning moral righteousness and nobility from his two mommies before re-ascending to the heavenly throne
>>
>>160413946
Obviously he deserves punishment. Nobody is debating that.
Look at Azazel, that guy got thrown into shit for his redemption.

>him finding that only NOW because of Nina is lame, cheap, cheesy and in general BAD
Yes.
It is a good thing that he already knows that most he does is evil and knew from the start.
He takes that as an acceptable sacrifice to achieve whatever it is he does with all that water and magic and secrets he stole from the demons and gods.
>>
File: hahahaha.png (109KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.png
109KB, 568x568px
>>160414098
>finale will be the God-Emperor of Mankind inside a giant robot dicking DRAGON PUSSY over the city and pulling out to shoot a beam so powerful that it defeats Bahamut

fucking fund it
>>
So did they bang in the end? Or is she still a virgin soul.
>>
>all these butt-blasted faggots that wanted nina to get with someone other than hitler
>they have to reword their arguments to be against the show specifically because otherwise they would literally sound like autistic children upset that their ship sunk.
lamo
>>
File: rita.jpg (1MB, 1920x1940px) Image search: [Google]
rita.jpg
1MB, 1920x1940px
>Rita succubi cosplay
>Cheerios claiming the dragon pusy
This series can end here now.
>>
>>160414209
I just hate Nina
>>
>as expected nobody bought the let's redeem Charioce episode
Sad, I really loved this episode, both Nina and the Cheerios were cute. All this cutesy Disney romance shit with top tier visuals put me on cloud nine.
>>
>>160414198
Charioce riding her was a thinly veiled sex metaphor.
>>
>only "power" is giving command
>no one listening
Feels bad man.
>>
>>160414212
>Kaisar won't tap that

Can he get any gayer?
>>
>>160414209
Why would anyone ship Nina at this point? She has become such an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>160414209
Great mental gymnastics, now give yourself a rimjob.
>>
>>160414212
This was pretty retarded, I mean a zombie is already a demon really so what was the point of this overly slutty outfit. She keeps on trying to seduce Kaisar any way she can I'm guessing.
>>
>>160411104
>gods bossed over and demons fucked humanity every single minute in the known history
>baaaw this guy doesn't let them playing humans as they want anymor he is a bad guy!!
>>
>>160414246
Guess how I know you’re an underage girl?
>>
Where's Azazel? I just wanted a cute show with them doing cute things
>>
>>160411050
>>160411211
>>160411366
>>160411977
The yuri shipper inside me really wants these 2 holy virgin milfs to get together.
>>
>>160414332
>what is a disguise?
Can you even tie your own shoes?
>>
>>160414295
This. She had such promising start. I was actually enjoying her until all this stupid romance bullshit came up.
>>
>>160414332
Wonder when will she realise that she should cosplay as Favarro.
>>
>>160414370
In his cuck shed, watching while the dragon falls for the Big Human Cock
>>
File: sad obese cat.jpg (39KB, 640x493px)
sad obese cat.jpg
39KB, 640x493px
>>160414355
But I'm 25
>>
>>160414355
I liked it too.

t.30yo wizard
>>
>>160414344
Point me out where the Gods were bossing man around. If anything it seemed like a pretty amicable give and take relationship.
>>
>>160414209
or nina just went from a kind of fun character to the show's greatest fault due to poor relationship writing and wasting time
>>
>>160414416
Little girls come in all ages and genders
Its 2017 after all
>>
>>160414416
Just fuck off back to tumblr you retarded bitch.
>>
>>160410950
not posting Semen demon Rita i am disapointed anon
>>
>>160414400
You're onto something there.
>>
>>160414404
But she's a demon in the ep, Cheerios is NTRd
>>
>>160414390
>adding horns to your head and a revealing skintight outfit is "disguise"
>>
>>160414453
t. demonfag
kill yourself
>>
>>160414404
Why are cuckposters so dumb? The ones he cares about are Mugaro and Lucy and they both love him very much.
>>
>>160414532
Lucy as in Lucifer? Reunion when?
>>
>>160414416
>>160414432
Age doesn't matter, gender does. Look at the Twilight moms, women remain retarded for bad boys even as old hags.
>>
>>160414449
You're probably onto something.
>>
>>160414111
>It is a good thing that he already knows that most he does is evil and knew from the start.
This is actually the most retarded aspect of this forced redemption of his. Because this just doesn't add up. He could be doing the bare minium but he went far and beyond what was necessary to acheve that goal of his, including being a massive cunt to his subjects on a daily basis. Putting up that fucking colosseum, giving protection to those demented fucks who raped and tortured. He's irredeemable and this episode tipped me over the edge with just how much this show is wanking him. The writer wants to eat the cookie and keep the cookie. She wants a hardcore, , cool, edgy monster who committed the worst, heaviest crimes and a prince charming who'se totes a nice guy at the same time. Well sorry but this doesn't work that way. You can't have it both ways. And redemption has to be eraned you fucking cheerios dickmonger (talking to the writers in here) In fact it only makes him look like he has brain issues.
>>
Lets assume Bahamut IS coming back and Charioce plan, that involved from the beginning enslaving the demons, attacking the gods and fucking the dragon, is actually working.
Would he be a good guy then?
>>
>>160414505
Nah, I'm certified to fail 30 to 1 anyway. Why don't I just wait for Cheerio to kill me. That's one thing he's the best at!
>>
>>160414212
thank you anon
hope japan anons make fanart asap
>>
>tfw you skip 70% of the episode due to Nina x Cheerios bullshit

Whoever was in charge of season 2 should go fuck themselves.
>>
>Alexander was literally Hitler for conquering the Persians
>Alexander doesn't deserve love because Greek men raped Persian woman under his rule
Demonfags have a serious lack of perspective in Charionce's actions.
>>
These chill episodes are my favorite, and to be honest I'm starting to agree with people who claim that this should not be a serious series more of an adventure show.
>>
>>160414820
That's life. You can't have it all, you greedy little fuck.
>>
>>160410950
I thought this is going to be some side character but its Nina, dayum.
>>
>>160414740
No because there was no need to have a fucking Colosseum, torture, rape dungeons and all that sick shit he allows in his city.
>>
>>160414836
>more of an adventure show.
The quest for the biggest cock in town qualifies as adventure show now?
>>
>>160414794
I know what you mean. It was painful.
>>
>>160414794
grow up. Character building is very important in stories. Not every episode can be Naruto tier fighting and screaming.
>>
>>160414820
Alexander is only admired for being a great General, not for being a great Statesman.
>>
>>160414902
We get Twilight tier romance romance and characters instead.
>>
>>160414876
Whats so bad about Charioce getting to tap dat dragon pucci that is so triggering to some people
>>
>>160414948
>What's so bad about a shitty MC making the show revolves around her shitty romance
>>
>>160414923
Twilight didn't invent the romance genre
>>
File: Lenny_face.png (41KB, 581x263px) Image search: [Google]
Lenny_face.png
41KB, 581x263px
>>160414876
ye
>>
>>160414975
No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>160414975
You are right, it ruined it. Just like this show.
>>
>>160414820
Nah, humans are pretty assholr to demons.
But not more than demons was to them before the king of mankind rose into the power.
>>
>>160414902
>Character building is very important in stories.
When it's done right. This was SasuSaku tier.
>>
i love how dynamic the characters are. and charioce the good guy all along? wow, this show is great!
>>
>>160414971
Nina has been thirsty as hell from Ep1, what were you expecting?
And their romance is clearly just a setup for the bigger things to come.
>>
Did you notice how they tidied up the slums? How the kids are not fighting over rotten food anymore but are playing ball? How they don't show haggard, meager corpse looking demons who have insects crawling over their comatose bodies? Lmao, they're already blatantly rolling back on the cruel demons treatment shit. That same fucking slum area was very clearly flooded when the weapon went off but apparently everything is peachy and it's actually starting to prosper!
>>
>>160414449
>>160414606
Cheerios isn't even a husbando of mine. I don't self insert, I just enjoy the romance he has with Nina immensely. It's fun and cute. I have no problem ignoring he indirectly killed thousands of children and put much more into slavery. When I watch him having fun with Nina and try to impress his girlfriend, he's just another tsun pretty boy.
>>
Nina has ascended to captain obvious.
>>
>>160415060
Maybe slavery isn't so bad after all.
The demons probably need a human massa to take care of them.
>>
>>160415060
Gotta manipulate that audience to make them feel conflicted for my ideal housbando aka Cheetos.
>>
>>160415038
Yes, that human slavery in S1 and demon colosseum where human slaves fought each other to death were pretty bad. Oh wait...
>>
>>160412511
Nina just doesn't like afros
>>
>>160415058
>Nina has been thirsty as hell from Ep1, what were you expecting?
I thought all this would amount to is a gag that comes up every so often, not the fucking main plotline.
>>
>>160415060
Burn this show, burn Mappa, kill everyone involved.
>>
>>160414718
He went far and beyond because that was the only way to cope with what he had to do.

"Chris" couldn't just sit there and do the bare evil needed to achieve whatever it is that needs to be done.
So "Charioce" went full evil because it's easier to be either fully good or fully evil than trying to balance it.
He did it to protect himself from the guilt.
What Nina did is make that guilt resurface, cracking that mask of the evil Charioce.

For all intends and purposes, before he met Nina, Chris and Charioce were two completely seperate persons because he'd go crazy from his own evil otherwise.
>>
>>160415081
>he's just another tsun pretty boy.

Are we watching the same show?
The last part of the episode showed him glaring at nina. this guy is trying to manipulate that dragon to be on his side.
>>
>>160414902
Last season managed to have an entire friendship-mending character arc for both Kaisar and Favaro amidst the chaos of their fight against Azazel and the entire demons army. This fucking shlock needs to pull back the plot to a full stop to shoehorn redundant shit tier characterisation. This entire sequence is a literal 1:1 repeat of everything that happened between episodes 7 and 11.
>>
>>160415184
>>160414718
I'd go so far as to say that this
>In fact it only makes him look like he has brain issues.
Is exactly what is going on.
>>
>>160415218
>this guy is trying to manipulate that dragon to be on his side
20 bucks he is but he still has feelings for her.
>>
File: a.jpg (57KB, 514x696px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
57KB, 514x696px
>>160415113
>massa
Made me giggle.
>>
File: murata164.jpg (74KB, 413x570px) Image search: [Google]
murata164.jpg
74KB, 413x570px
>mfw they actually had the big bad play football with the slum kids
Actually amazing.
>>
>>160415285
Demon minstrel shows when
>>
>>160415323
I was in stitches the whole way through.
>>
>>160415323
10/10 public relation move.
>>
>>160415323
That was prime black humor if intended.
>>
>>160414740
He wouldn't be good but he would be justified.

>>160414868
He needs that for two reasons:
To stay sane because juggling one evil and one good life would drive him crazy otherwise.
And because he fucking hates demons, like nearly all humans.

You do remember what demons did to humans back in Season 1, yes?
And how demons were responsible for most of the damage Bahamut did?

It's no wonder that humans treat demons like lower life forms. Demons did the same for untold times before the Onyx Knights and Charioce came along.
>>
>>160414292
YES
>>
File: 1495837726889.jpg (330KB, 1276x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1495837726889.jpg
330KB, 1276x1406px
Mommy
>>
>>160415323
It was.

Imagine Hitler playing football with Jewish children or Bomber Harris playing rugby with Dresden orphans.
>>
>>160415058
>And their romance is clearly just a setup for the bigger things to come.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry, I had to waste a post for this even though captcha is starting to get annoying.
>>
>>160415385
I want to nurse on these blobs of bliss.
>>
>demons are literelly jews and niggers combined
>somehow it is evil to enslave them
>>
File: 1495837153287.jpg (560KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495837153287.jpg
560KB, 1920x1080px
>>160415441
I wonder if she's into nursing handjobs.
>>
>>160415400
>Hitler playing football with Jewish children
Pretty sure Mengele did.
>>
>>160415081
This sounds like a retarded shipper's manifesto. In fact you should get that printed.
>>
>>160414212
This image need better resolution
>>
>>160415385
MOMMY I WANT MILKY
>>
>Devil Princess Rita
Too cute.

Those horns are pretty heavy. The average dude won't be able to pick them up, I wonder if it's the same with Rita's

>>160414820
>implying I like the guy who in a drunken rage murdered the man who saved his life in battle

>>160415400
DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>160415184
>He went far and beyond because that was the only way to cope with what he had to do.
I'd love to see you try this kind of logic in court.

>Your honour, I only wanted to murder this person, and I did, but I felt so guilty about I went and killed five more to dull out the pain!!
>>
File: Devil Princess.jpg (193KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Princess.jpg
193KB, 720x900px
>>160415599
>>
>>160415478
Because it stifles economic growth, concentrates wealth among slave owners and undermines the wages of workers.

Additionally, slavery tends to make for a more cruel populace in general. You dehumanize one group of people you're more willing to allow dehumanization among other groups.

It truly degrades the soul of man.
>>
>>160415487
>wasting money on promoting a ship
Yeah sure. Writing manifestos for ships is pointless anyway. You like it or you don't. The only people who are gonna read it are the ones who already like it. The only thing I'd achieve by doing that is annoy people with how obnoxious a shipper I am.
>>
>you will never get fit enough to let a motherfucking dragon hang off you
>>
File: nodame_and_chiaki.png (1MB, 776x1030px) Image search: [Google]
nodame_and_chiaki.png
1MB, 776x1030px
I realized from this episode I really like 'goofy girl warms a serious guy's heart' type of romance and I want more of it. What other series has it? Can only think of Nodame Cantabile right now.
>>
File: 1473696510225.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1473696510225.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>160415711
>tfw no dragon gf
>>
>>160415481
Something tells me Mengele would like this show.
>>
File: 1459902265810.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
1459902265810.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
Despite all the killings and shit, I actually want Cheerios and Nina to live and start a family in some remote region where people won't find them. But I know for a fact they'll kill off Cheerios.
>>
File: tlg flakes 1.jpg (670KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
tlg flakes 1.jpg
670KB, 2048x1366px
>sup, kids, I killed your family and enslaved your entire race
>yeah, I'll play soccer with ya'll
That was fucking savage, intended or not. Like these levels of pure fucking dickery and savagery were untapped before.
>>
>>
>>160415624
That's the thing though.
He didn't want to murder anyone.
But he knows, or at least believes, that he has to.

He sees no other way so instead of wrecking himself with conflicting feelings and all that shit he went and became full on evil because that's far easier on himself.
That way he could keep his life as Chris free from the guilt of what Charioce has to do.
>>
File: vlcsnap-6122-10-27-11h44m24s331.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-6122-10-27-11h44m24s331.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
> YWN bust a nut all over a QT dragon girl's egg clutch
Why does this world even exist anyway?
>>
>>160415911
>Mfw Charioce is actually getting Azazel's sloppy seconds
>>
Nice background music.
>>
Demon apologists are the worst, as if every human settlement wouldn't be a giant orc rape dungeon if not for the gods.
>>
>>160415925
How do you have so much insight on Charioce's inner workings?
>>
>>160415830
This guy gets it.
>>
>>160415184
Dude do you realize that in your defence of Cheerios you're actually making a good case why he needs to be put down? Being mental is one thing, another is his astronomical arrogance which led him to become without a single ally in the incoming bahamut event.
>>
File: 1304449505978.png (172KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1304449505978.png
172KB, 600x338px
>/a/ is the only place that hates Cheerios and this shitty romance, the rest of the world thinks they are very cute together and that there was nothing wrong with this episode and Hitler playing soccer with Jewish kids
It's like stepping into another dimension where everything is wrong and bizarre. I'm starting to question my sanity.
>>
File: MY WIFE'S SON.png (434KB, 699x479px) Image search: [Google]
MY WIFE'S SON.png
434KB, 699x479px
The path of KEK
>>
>>160415830
RIP cheerios.
>>
>>160416004
Then you should head back to whatever shithole you crawled out of
>>
File: 1496012387389.png (48KB, 167x163px) Image search: [Google]
1496012387389.png
48KB, 167x163px
>>160416004
> the rest of the world
bullshit. But it is a hard truth of humanity that attractive people can do no wrong and are never evil.
>>
>>160416004
But Proto-Favaro, why would you go elsewhere? Also there's plenty of people here that think they're cute together, but Chris is obviously a flawed man. It's questionable to get wet over such a guy, whether you think the demons need to be gassed or not.
>>
>>160416038
>El chose Azazel to be his dad over Kaisar.
>>
>>160415762
Chiaki was far superior to Charioce and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>160416114
I'm too big for my mom's vagina.
>>
>>160416004
That's only because /a/ is full of guys who have lost all hope when it comes to romance. They can't selfinsert as Cheerios. So all they see is Hitler getting the pussy dragon and now they're mad as fuck.
It's strange though, I never expected /a/ would actually hate the shit out of a hypercompetent HItler character. Maybe Mappa just did a very bad job at making Cheerios likeable.
>>
>>160416154
>dad
More like his daddy
>>
>>160416218
Shut up fag, even Amira's and Favaro's love story was better than this stupid shit
>>
>>160415830
They'll kill him off but Nina will raise his child in the dragon village who grows up to become the true King of Man Arthur, carrying the sigil of a red dragon.
>>
Will you all forgive Cheerios when he somehow saves Amira? Giving Favaro a happy end.
>>
>>160416218
I'd like him better if the human side outside of the original S1 cast was actually amusing.

And also, I'm just rattled by the godawful pacing and sketchy writing for me to give a fuck about the romance.
>>
>>160416271
>even Amira's and Favaro's love story was better
Hahaha no, nothing can be worse than that.
>>
>>160412721
>children
They are demons.
>>
>>160416271
This. It was nice and subdued and you never really noticed it. This romance is loud and obnoxious and takes center stage.
>>
>>160416271
>Amira's and Favaro's love story was better
*puke
>>
>>160416358
>>160416365
(you)
>>
>>160416365
>action
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>160416004
>t&b reaction image
Not even trying to hide are you you stupid whale
>>
File: 1499621303887.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1499621303887.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Endgame is here.
>>
>>160416358
>>160416365
How can anything be worse than a love story pulling all the focus in an alleged adventure show?
>>
>>160416361
It isn't even well written, there´s literally no reason for Charioce to go full "You came and changed me" when they've only been together twice and nothing big happened besides the dance
>>
>>160416218
I hate him because he's been faking it the whole time. He actually enjoys the company of fucking demons. I gave him a lot of shit during the first episodes for keeping all those demons alive, which is a fucking retarded decision, instead of just eliminating them. I thought it was just a mistake born from hubris that would come back to bite him, but now it's clear that he just doesn't have what it takes to lead humanity.
>>
>>
>>160416491
She's the first person to call him out to his face during her trial when she was arrested.
>>
>>160416559
Why don't you get back to slowly dying, Onyx Knight captain?
>>
Genki Nina is best Nina.
>>
File: 1467832722381.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1467832722381.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>160416596
>dat filename
>>
>>160416617
Then why isn't he fucking Jeanne in the ass as we're talking?
>>
>>160416617
Kaisar did it first when they met at the Bahamut statue
>>
The first think that I think of when I hear 'Rage of Bahamut' is Hitler playing soccer with jewish orphans and dragon sluts.
>>
>>160416004
mal surprisingly enough has alot of people getting annoyed with the show, its been dropping in score every week.
>>
Wait, wait, Did Charioce just walked Nina home gently?
>>
The only way they could fix this shit is making all of this romance a lie from Charioce to entrap Nina
>>
>>160415971
It's simply what makes the most sense to me without going into either corner of the I LOVE/HATE HIM camp.

>>160416001
Yes, I do see that.
Don't mistake my trying to explain his motivations and actions for trying to fawn over him like a fangirl.
He's an interesting antagonist because of this, not a cutie one-step-from-hero redeemed-next-episode dreamboat.
>>
>>160416596
>reminder that prisoners in German work camps played sports, music, and in some cases even had access to prostitutes
>>
>>160416674
>oh boy, time to get dicked
>>
>>160416761
This
>>
>>160416674
That's like her only character trait.
>>
Fuck all of you, i'm team Cheerios and Nina now. Cheerios is going to be doubted by the onyx knights and i'm 100% sure Favaro was spying on them this episode so he'll start to doubt Nina. Honestly while i can't see this having a good ending for them i just wish the angel fucks would all die (El included) and let the based king have his dragon romance.
>>
>>160416761
Which won't happen because his redemption is already confirmed with the onyx knights plotting against him. He will come off as a good guy after he defeats the evil coup d'etat
>>
>>160416981
And he will just abolish slavery and everyone will forgive him?
>>
>>160416761
See >>160416981

Also, no way they will break Nina heart with all that cheerful ED theme
>>
>>160417017
Pretty much, he already won the little demon children's heart
>>
>>160417017
The monarchy is kill, every one gets a representative and cheerios will now living under a new name in the witness protection program by favaro.
>>
>>160417017
>and everyone will forgive him?
And why don't they?
Even Kaisar was able to forgave Azazel & his all minions.
>>
>>160415830
You don't know shit my friend. Charioce just may well be the hero of this story. We still don't know what's going on.
>>
>>160417189
>He killed all these people for the greater good, I swear!
>>
>>160417156
Azazel wasn't literally hitler tho

And I'm pretty sure he forgave him out of pitying the demons and their suffering as a whole
>>
>>160417223
Thats what a king does.
You are all acting as if slavery and war were always seen as bad things, especially not in a feudal society where inequality is pretty much the most important element.
>>
>>160416761
Either this or have him realize he's a cunt and sacrifice himself at the end to save the world from neo-bahamut
>>
>>160416981
>onyx bros
>plotting against him
They just want to save their boss from the dragon hoe and protect the world together with their king.
>>
>>160417051
Why not? This show is already tonally completely incoherent and so full of clashes it wouldn't feel out of place. This ep had a scene where hitler plays socker with a bunch of jewish kids, using a child's skull no less, hits one of them in the head with the skull and this was presented as heartwarming and cute.
>>
>>160416761
>Orders a 'Kill on sight'
>Deliberately brings Nina into the slums while being followed
>Flies around the city on A RED DRAGON while risk exposing themselves
It's possible that he's playing both sides, misleading the Onyx danchou to assume that he's acting out of character due to some 'spell' while convincing Nina to stay out of his way in order to achieve his plans.
>>
>>160417355
>"My king, you are being fooled"
>"No I'm not"
>"We will make you realize by force"
>"It wont work, this is my true desire"
>"Then you are not fit to be our king"
And there you have it
>>
>>160417445
>misleading the Onyx danchou to assume that he's acting out of character
What would he gain from that?
>>
>>160410950
I can't believe I actually enjoyed the GBF anime more than this now. Cygames should just write their own story and only let MAPPA handle the animation.
>>
>>160417051
This >>160417395 The show is a mess the better option is to just go along with it, not think too much, and eat up whatever they throw at you.
>>
>>160417395
It was presented as a fucking clash for good purpose. You're supposed to feel as confused as Nina. How can this man responsible for so much suffering enjoy playing with these children. How can Chris be Charioce? What is he thinking? Why is he doing this?
This is so much better than 90% of anime that saying it's shit makes no sense.
>>
File: BAHAMUT BEAUTIFUL.jpg (2MB, 3999x2251px) Image search: [Google]
BAHAMUT BEAUTIFUL.jpg
2MB, 3999x2251px
I made a thing.
>>
>>160417536
What was wrong with Granblue? I've seen so many people here throwing shit at it.
>>
>>160417536
>Cygames should just write their own story
They did, you're watching it.
>>
Two alternatives Charioce redemption:
>Onyx guy betray Charioce
>Gabriel going full insane and fuck everything up
>>
>>160417562
>confused
I'm just laughing my ass off.
>>
>>160417395
>hits one of them in the head with the skull and this was presented as heartwarming and cute.
This actually made me feel disgusted, it was just too stupid
>>
>>160417473
The misunderstanding comes from the fact that both greens and king have to sacrifice themselves to save the world (if implications are correct), and onyx soldiers are already past the point of no return, because they are undead running on pure willpower and ancient magic. They are on the clock and they think that Nina would mess with king's intent to go through with his plan. Once the misunderstanding is cleared out, everything should be fine. But hey, everyone is a retard in this show so who knows?
>>
>>160417562
>You're supposed to feel as confused as Nina. How can this man responsible for so much suffering enjoy playing with these children.
And instead I'm confused at the writers who expect me to take this seriously and buy into Cheerios being secretly a good guy all the time. What are they thinking? Why are they doing this?
>>
>>160417562
>You're supposed to feel as confused as Nina
So confused that she's sticking her tongue into his mouth 5 minutes later.
>>
Did I miss an episode somewhere? Since when is a king responsible for the actions of his nobles?
>>
>>160417558
How about you eat the literal shit I throw at you?
>>
>>160417676
And? She is very obviously into him.
>>
>>160417629
At how simple-minded the people calling the writing shit are or at me?
The whole argument seems to stem from "I don't like it so it's shit." Because these threads are driving me insane. Even Kaisar is holding off judging Charioce until he knows what the hell is going on. And he's the most moralfag character around.
>>
>>160417587
It's just incredibly generic. It's clearly just a giant advertisement for the mobage.

>>160417604
Bullshit. Having played RoB and the campaign for Shadowverse, they would not have come up with 'Second Coming of Jesus' Cheerios and the incredibly vapid romance of Nina and him.
>>
>>160417608
So nothing to challenge his character then? It's the others who need to take the blame. Lame and cowardly as fuck.
>>
>>160417661
>Once the misunderstanding is cleared out, everything should be fine
For the sake of redeeming Charioce it just wont be
>>
>>160417733
>At how simple-minded the people calling the writing shit are or at me?
At the show's desperate attempts to instill doubt and confusion in the viewer's mind. It's just too over the top to not get a few chuckles.
>>
File: the nation calls.png (466KB, 442x538px) Image search: [Google]
the nation calls.png
466KB, 442x538px
>Lucifer just sits on his ass
>everyone sort the crisis out and defeat the sealed evil
>everything gets back to normal
>"man, I'm a motherfucking genius"
Why is Luci so smart, bros?
>>
>>160417753
Can't you see? Cheerios can do no wrong. Ever.
>>
>>160417735
But fantasy anime that isn't Isekai is not that common
>>
>>160417704
Since he doesn't do jack shit to stop them and is giving them free reign to abuse the demons.
>>
>>160417828
Not only that but also the tools to do so
>>
>>160417733
>most moralfag character around
Which isn't saying much since he's mostly a loyalist to his king.
>>
>>160417788
Yeah I don't like the fact that he's keeping his master plan under wraps. It seemed cheesy. I thought a saving grace in that situation would be that he just didn't want to tell her his plan was to kill her.
>>
>>160417816
Just imagine the most uninspired and generic shounen you read in WSJ. Add in a dash of Mobage plot, and you have the GBF anime. It's just so utterly bland and generic.
>>
>>160417753
>Lame and cowardly as fuck.
Well, that's not Lucifer >>160417791
>>
>whining because the motherfucking god emperor of mankind has to break a few eggs to save the realm
>>
>>160417904
But I don't understand, generic in what sense?
>>
>>160417733
It's okay, I enjoy this show too.
>>
>>160417927
I don't have a problem with that, I hate the fact they are trying to turn him into a good boy in such a retarded way
>>
>>160417927
The God Emperor himself had flaws and screwed up occasionally. Cheerios apparently can do no longer and nothing is truly ever his fault.
>>
>>160417942
Take any series on WSJ that was cancelled in a month or so after its debut and doesn't seem to have any unique twist to the setting. Something like that I guess.
>>
>>160418040
Why would a setting need an unique twist? it sounds like /a/ is just trying to be contrarian again
>>
>>160417927
He's the hero we need but don't deserve ;_;
>>
Can someone make a webm of Cheerios eye twitching at the 'I'm going to kill your waifu' scene
>>
>>160411144
You realise he is fucking the entire balance of their world.
Hell demons do not even regularly do shit to humans.
They even made contracts to fight for them or help them in other ways.
Gods also helped the humans all around.
Gods and demons also sacrificed themselves two times to take care of the shit humans have caused.
As we remember it was a human that manipulated a demon in freeing Bahamut.

Which right does Charioce have to fuck up the lives of all other beings besides humans that inhabit their world.
>>
>>160418141
B-but muh momma
>>
File: hb ui.png (216KB, 801x420px) Image search: [Google]
hb ui.png
216KB, 801x420px
>See how he was playing with the little demon children, he's a good person!
>muh mom

just keeps going downhill
>>
>>160417562
It's not because you eat cow meat that if you see one alive in a farm you'll go kill it. You can pet it without any moral dilemma. It's the same with demons. Except that they are not edible (probably).
>>
>>160418141
Cmon you're not seriously saying demons /helped/ humans like they're familiars or some shit. They get double crossed as with Azazel's case.
>>
>>160412432
>And unlike an evil character, he knows that what he does is evil but has resigned himself to play the role of the evil king.
Yeah and that is why he needed to kill Mugaro and fuck over Jeane instead of telling her his great plan.
>>
>>160418083
I'm not really sure what you're trying to disprove here. GBF anime is a remarkably average anime, it does nothing different, the character act out every single stock shounen trope, they went through an incredibly predictable plot and they resolve their problem in the same old cliched ways. It's not bad, but you had probably seen it multiple times but in a different setting.
>>
>>160417587
Protagonist was male so yurifags threw a tantrum like they do every time something doesn't go their way.
>>
>>160417587
The main complaint is it's boring, and the complaint is made often enough in a non-shitposting manner that I'm sure it's true.
>>
File: minagoroshida.png (595KB, 1048x587px) Image search: [Google]
minagoroshida.png
595KB, 1048x587px
>>160418233
This must be the worst analogy ever, you can't even compare eating meat with commanding for them to be slaughtered
>>
>>160418260
So basically just like most fantasy-adventure stories are? Jesus Christ, not everything has to be a deconstruction
>>
>>160418083
I'm afraid you just suffer from a chronic lack of taste. I couldn't even get through the first episode of Granblue, it was that bad. The only thing I knew about it going in was that it was probably some popular IP in Japan since I had seen a couple of doujins about it before -and they were good, so I would have preferred to like it. Maybe after you've been watching anime for a few decades you too will be able to develop a sense for it.
>>
>>160418206
Says the guy posting reaction images from a breastfeeding gender bender doujin.
>>
>>160418414
I've actually only seen the first couple of episode and it didn't strike me as bad, I though it was 10 times better than Zestiria or most fantasy anime in the recent years

I'm asking all of this because given all of the shitposting around it I'm not sure if watching it is worth the time
>>
>>160412543
>Justified from a human point of view.
>Demons have terrorised them for decades and are mostly responsible for many of the deaths during Bahamuts awakening 10 years prior.
The demon shit is just random as we also saw demons working for the humans as the demons honoured contracts with the humans.
Humans could summon demons and even had them fight for them.
Demons sacrificed a lot in the past to save everyone from Bahamut.
The cause for all the shit 10 years ago was actually a human fucking around with everyone and manipulating a demon into freeing Bahamut.
So technically this is the humans fault as it was entirely the plot of a human to do all that.

>What have the gods done for the humans? Send them to die against Demons and Bahamut, forced ideologies on them and the protection they gave in return was worth shit when humans actually needed it.
>Humanity feels betrayed by the gods they worship.
Well they selected choosen ones and gave them greater power so that humans could take care of humans.
The gods together with the demons sacrificed themselves and their leader to shield everyone from Bahamut.
How much more protection can you ask of them.
If the story of the dragon lady is true after the original fight against Bahamut only so few gods remained after the fight that she alone could carry them back into their lands.
The gods thus were nearly genocided.
Gods are forcing shit onto the humans, the humans could always decide themselves if they wanted to follow what the gods say.

>Ancient art of entertainment. Neither good nor evil, really.
Well unless you enslave an entire species and force them against each other and their loved ones, regardless of age to kill one another.
>>
>>160417993
Jesus, this is Aquarion's Fudou all over again.
>>
>>160418414
Granblue was just generic trash. If you've been reading fantasy or watching anime for a decade, you've seen that shit a thousand times. So many stories are just recycled shit that even a little bit of depth (like in Bahamut) is refreshing.
>>
I said it before, but after Charioce goes down, Nina deserves to get sent to the block next.
She made her choice.
>>
>>160418236
Demons do contracts with humans and follow those contracts, this was seen like in the first episode of the original.
>>
>>160418233
I would eat Cerb and Belph, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: ateh.png (485KB, 985x827px) Image search: [Google]
ateh.png
485KB, 985x827px
>>160418462
are you saying that makes my opinion better?
because i almost killed my dick to that doujin
>>
>>160418401
What exactly are you even trying to prove with your posts? I said it was generic and bland, to which it is. What part of that are you disagreeing with here?
>>
This anime would've been better if it didn't had Nina or Eru and were about Jeanne facing the conflict between serving heaven as a mere pet or being loyal to humanity through Charioce's questionable means
>>
>>160418683
>>160418553
I'm not trying to prove anything, I want to know why it being an average high fantasy story (something rare in anime) makes it bad
>>
>>160418773
Finally jeanne manned up and going to kick ass, I like this jeanne.
>>
My name is Guy Cognito and I think Nina did nothing wrong, she should follow her heart.
>>
>>160418825
Because it's just that. Average. In every single possible way. It's not bad, but you had probably watch this many times in the past that you can probably guess every single character's personality and how the plot goes within the first episode.
>>
File: stately gentleman bahamut.jpg (30KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
stately gentleman bahamut.jpg
30KB, 540x304px
>>160418888
forgot the picture of me, sorry
>>
>>160418933
Fucking slut.
>>
>>160418773
I think I would rather have Jeanne, Kaiser and Favaro go on your typical fantasy adventure, complete with hijinks than what we got.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_210859.jpg (85KB, 628x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_210859.jpg
85KB, 628x576px
PSA: Even though the show's not airing for 2 weeks MAPPA and Cygames are screening ep 18 and 19 next saturday at a the Sendai Festival, so there might still be spoilers.
If anybody bothers going to it.
>>
>>160418909
>but you had probably watch this many times
I've read it and I dig it, and haven't seen it many times in anime given that most fantasy anime is dumb isekai + rpg shenanigans
>>
>>160417564
That's a cool thing you made anon.
>>
>>160417710
Depends, does it look good?
>>
>>160418997
>Even though the show's not airing for 2 weeks
What?
>>
>>160419016
Thanks.
>>
>>160410950

These episodes are 80% filler now. Horrible pacing.
>>
>>160418997
You just gotta feel bad for Cygames. You can tell they really love their RoB IP and wants it to get the recognition that it deserves, but the anime just keeps fucking it up.
>>
I hadn't realize Nina had such a nice pair of tits
>>
>>160419093
Its just another shitty mobage that got more popular than most.
What does it "deserve" that the anime couldn't provide?
>>
>>160419151
That breaks my suspension of disbelief. Have you even been watching?
>>
This is actaully a pretty classic story template.
"Powerful person with big ambitions wavers because they fall in love."
It's a cliche and staple as can be. I don't get why people are acting as if this is weird or confusing.
>>
>>160419211
Because the "wavers because they fall in love" part was poorly executed and doesn't add up
>>
>Favaro is sent to follow Nina
>Black Knights are going to aim at Nina
Is this where Favaro dies?
>>
>>160419171
RoB was Cygames first big hit and they created a lot of content for the mobage. Even in Shadowverse, they practically brought the entire cast over from RoB to it. You can just tell they have a soft spot for it even it's not as popular/profitable as before.
>>
>>160419211
Because it's not Powerful person, is Hitler.
>>
>Nina, the main character, soaks her panties whenever she's on screen while the side characters are the ones doing the brainstorming.
Something's wrong here.
>>
>>160419387
Its pretty much an ensemble cast, just like in S1
>>
>>160419434
But Favaro was the MC in S1 and a competent one at that.

Imagine if Amira had been the MC, every episode would have been about catching fish.
>>
>>160410950
Man is destined to rule over God.
>>
File: 1475637565738.jpg (18KB, 337x325px) Image search: [Google]
1475637565738.jpg
18KB, 337x325px
>Cheerio finally is about to tell Nina his purpose
>everyone expects "to defeat Bahamut"
>"I want to unite all the races in the realm"
You know its coming
>>
>>160419645
If with "uniting" you mean "enslaving", I dig it.
>>
>>160419645
Nah, personally I'm betting on
>"to protect the world from the onyx knights boss"
>>
File: 343657868.png (761KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
343657868.png
761KB, 1280x720px
>>160415128
>Gotta manipulate that audience to make them feel conflicted for my ideal housbando aka Cheetos.

That's the best way to put it. The same thing happens with Nina's rethoric here. it's no longer "You hurt the demons/angels" it's "You made them hate you" as if they're part of the problem here. This show is rolling over on everything unflattering it has ever established about him. Oh and I'm also suppsosed to buy that his mom was the motivation in all of this.
>>
>>160419056
Some sports event airing at the same tv block.
>>
>>160419199
Demon Nina or Nina in El's clothes? I can't choose.
>>
>>160419151
It's the cleavage. Push up type. Helps make chests look bigger.
>>
>>160419764
It's like they changed plans after the first episodes. It's ridiculous.
>>
He motivates himself with his mom! He can't possibly be evil.
>>
>>160415385
>Sofiel doujins never
Time to kill myself.
>>
When will Kaisar finally stop being a little bitch?
>>
I'm pretty sure the soccer scene was suppose to get Nina's panties wet, something along the line of this guy's good with kids then he'll probably make a good father to my children. This has to be a trope because it's not the first time I've seen it.
>>
>>160419764
To be fair, people have done way more insane things in history for far less than the death of a parent. It was obvious they were going to turn his character around, but I'm not sure doing it so quickly like this was the best choice. Feels off.
>>
I fucking hope it's all an act. Suddenly feeling conflicted felt so out-of-character that it was jarring to watch.
>>
I can't wait for this show to be over so I don't have to look at Cheerios' face ever again.
>>
>>160420133
When Rita rapes him
>>
>>160420115
His mom died to Bahemut, but he's gone now so what's Chris trying to accomplish, communism?
>>
>>160411104
Cheerios has done NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>160420255
They aren't turning around his character. They're turning the universe around him.
>>
The best part of these threads has been watching the people still defending it get more and more deranged with their defenses every week.
>>
>>160420350
Destroy magic and free humanity of gods and demons, leading to a world of modernism and rationality.
>>
>>160420183
>this guy's good with kids then he'll probably make a good father to my children. This has to be a trope
This happens in real life and in lot of movies with good romance.
>>
>>160420454
By using magic? And how's he gonna get rid of the green magic? Seems sturdy.
>>
>>160420343
>>160420133
Are they actually trying to do something with these two? I can't tell if it's just me or not.
>>
>>160420574
They aren't doing anything with anybody who isn't cheerios and nina.
>>
This was like watching some sakura and sasuke shit. Fire the writers. I'm dropping this. I will say it again VIRGIN SOULS IS A MISTAKE
>>
>>160420656
TWO
>>
>>160420341
But you'll have to listen to his voice dozens of times, his VA is getting more and more popular.
>>
>>160420781
AND
>>
>>160416761
not everyone is an edgelord like you, we want our romance!
>>
>>160420821
A HALF
>>
>>160420845
I want romance too, but good romance not this shit. Give me Kaisar/Rita or Azazel/El.
>>
>>160420865
MINUTES
>>
>>160420814
I'm dropping anime altogether actually. This is my last show and its quality cements that. I was getting tired of of the intrusive japanese nationalism creeping into anime more and more these days.
>>
>emotionless zombie soldier who has shown nothing but blind loyalty to the king suddenly distrusts the king enough to spy on him and confirm his suspicions that the king wants to fuck a dragon
Fucking dumb.
>>
>>160418657
These Contracts are usually formed at the expense of the human or if the human is able to overpower the demon.

Demons have fucked and invaded human realms time and time again and Gods have been keeping humans down for years. They only defend humanity when it serves them and they do it only to keep humans in check so that they will continue to worship them. The little tid bits of gook lore you get from the tcg makes it seem like humans have the potential to be greater than both gods and demons but gods have actively acted to keep this from happening

t. some fucking nerd who plays the card game
>>
>>160420885
>Being this much of a pedoshitter
>>
>>160420845
do you want cancer with that?
>>
>>160420964
Seriously. Why the fuck did this guy get no actual development if he's going to be our real main villain?
>>
>>160420977
>>>/v/
>>
>>160420656
>>160420781
>>160420821
>>160420865
>>160420902
>narutards
Explains why these threads are so terrible.
>>
>>160420965
>card game
irrelevant
>>
>>160421047
You do realize they're mocking it.
>>
>>160421010
I don't know but that Lavelley guy from Genesis seems pretty nice and trustworthy.
>>
>>160421083
Spouting shitty naruto memes is not mockery.
>>
>>160421115
I didn't understood the memes desu
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>160421115
m8 I haven't read naruto since the original run and even I know about the boruto shitshow.
>>
>>160418206
what was that doujin called btw? it's for academic purpose
>>
>>160420781
>>160420821
>>160420865
>>160420902
"Yeah....Sorry"
>>
File: 2m30s.png (870KB, 1010x686px) Image search: [Google]
2m30s.png
870KB, 1010x686px
>>160421149
In the latest episode of Boruto we learned Sasuke only lasts two and a half minutes.
>>
>>160421311
Why does this look like CG.
>>
>>160421311
Why does that look like CGI?
>>
>>160421209
Knowing about current Narudu happenings is not something to brag about.
>I-I don't read the manga it I just read the threads :^)
Changes nothing.
>>
So Chris was doing this to manipulate her however Brutus is going to back stab him while he is revealing his master plan
>>
>>160421420
>tfw your autistic superiority complex keeps you from laughing at something retarded with anyone else
>>
>>160420977
Rita is older than you kiddo and Azazel is mentally a child so nothing pedo with him kissing El.
>>
>>160421404
>>160421412
It's not, that's just the lighting and the eyes being slightly too far apart.
>>
Where is Favaro
>>
>>160416004
>Comparing demons and jews
But the demons have remorse and emotions
>>
>>160421496
>anyone else
*everyone else
>>
>azazel could have reunited with Mugaro in this episode if only he wasn't put on the Chekov bus
>>
>>160421496
So fuck off and go laugh about it in your Naruto thread. Fuck, I miss when Naruto posts resulted in instant ban and any thread was killed with gets.
>>
>he all of a sudden loves her
What the fuck
>>
>>160421515
Dead.
Nina and King and main characters.
>>
>>160421622
>all of a sudden
He probably kinda did it for reasons other than slaying the dragon pussy but still
>>
>>160421622
He just found out she can turn into a dragon too, probably not a coincidence.
>>
>>160421712
Liking a girl you just met =/= Love
>>
>>160411104
He taught a bunch of homeless shit kids who can't even afford shoes to kick rocks. The last laugh will be his.
>>
Why did he cry?
>>
>>160421723
>>160421712
>>160421622
>>160421759
Clearly this is a ploy right, he's playing into the emotions of a 16yr old
>>
>>160421712
He liked the necklace because it reminded of the pepper.
>>
>>160418414
even most Granblue players agree the story is shit until Albion, which is just before the anime stopped ecksdee
>>
>>160421848
I think you're overestimating the writer.
>>
This whole episode was weird. But the dumbest was Charioce flying Nina over the city right after telling his guards to kill the dragon on sight.
>>
This episode was fucking GOAT. This show is so fucking weird, it's great.
>>
>>160412125
>You will never experience a succubus red district in your lifetime
>>
>>160421479
>>160421622
>>160421723
>>160421759
You people are fucking retarded holy shit.
>Liking a girl you just met =/= Love
no, clearly "love at first sight" is just a phrase with no meaning and was never used before in work of fiction...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LoveAtFirstSight

>>160421786
>>160421848
The guy is literally crying when flying with her. But I'm sure you can find a reason that make him more evil.

>>160421983
why? most of the anti-air was destroyed during the gods attack. And it's not like they didn't try (and failed hard) to take down the red dragon before. And they don't have radars so good luck catching a dragon at night flying high in the sky at high speed.
>>
>>160422117
This guy gets it
>>
It's obvious that it's a ploy...why is like 99% of the thread talking about how they love or hate it, can none of you see it's all bullshit to lure Nina in?
>>
>>160422206
>can none of you see it's all bullshit to lure Nina in?
like what?
>>
>>160422171
>h-he cried so he definitely likes her!
Moron. Kill yourself immediately.
You're clearly underage though so I wouldn't want you to be shocking your parents.
>>
File: 1484527260457.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484527260457.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
I don't get how this romance doesn't melt people. It's like beauty and the beast with less creepy Stockholm and more actually taming said beast.

The only problem is she didn't take her bitch and keep flying. Literally every plot would be solved by Charioce just going home with her and changing his name/face. No braclet = no nukes. No nukes = peace talks with Jeanne as the new Queen. Peace talks = liberation for the niggers without bloodshed.
>>
File: huh.jpg (152KB, 705x720px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
152KB, 705x720px
I bet charioce never fucked any of his maids

this is what happens, shoulda blown his load on them maids so he can think clearly instead of falling in love with some baka half dragon
>>
>>160422171
>"love at first sight" is just a phrase with no meaning and was never used before in work of fiction...
It is usually followed by examples of that love, and telling your men to kill your waifu on sight is not one of them
>>
File: f1446400.png (106KB, 254x256px) Image search: [Google]
f1446400.png
106KB, 254x256px
There's nothing wrong the romance between Nina and Cheerios except the way it was presented. If they were side characters they would have been perfectly fine, we would not have felt we were expected to be overly emotional about their relationship, and we would fill out the blanks with our imagination. But as main characters we know there are no blanks to fill out, and what the show expects us to feel is not justified.

The idea of falling in love so quickly is believable, I remember dancing with a girl first time too being young, but we are not young Nina or Cheerios and we cannot be expected to understand their feelings with so little, so Cheerios crimes weigh much higher for us while they are equal enough for Nina to feel conflicted about it.
>>
>>160422310
>I don't get how this romance doesn't melt people.
Because not all of us are children or females...very simple anon.
>>
>>160422206
It doesn't matter how much of lying scheming dirtbag he is because as soon as black knight stabs him in the back he'll be forgiven and become a good guy for real.
>>
File: 1495952094701.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495952094701.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>160422312
delet
>>
>>160422294
nice argument faggot.
I guess He cried because he was happy is evil plan to seduce a random dragon girl, for no apparent reason succeeded... and yet somehow pissed off his right hand.. But I'm sure you have an explanation for that too.
>>
>>160422310
Beauty wasn't a dumb cunt obsessed with dick and Beast was an asshole but not a fucking souless monster.
>>
>>160422386
>for no apparent reason
DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE SHOW?
JESUS CHRIST WHO LETS THESE AUTISTS GET LAPTOPS IN THE LOONEY BIN
>>
>>160422171
Haha why are you so mad, are you in love with Chris too? He's using her because she's a mini Bahmut, just like he's used ever other sources of power he's come across.
>>
Reminder that Bacchus is the best and most underappreciated character.
>>
>>160422448
He's a "God" with no power, serves as the typical black comedy relief
>>
>>160414246
how many times they fucked that night?
>>
File: 1496775542409.png (986KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496775542409.png
986KB, 1366x768px
>>160422353
I'm neither. Charioce's motivations are just really fucking understandable to anyone over the age of 13. It's like people bitching about Israel for repaying neighborly kindness with neighborly kindness.
>>160422393
Silly. The soulless monsters in the show are all working in the mines.
>>
>>160422335
Honestly what completely ruins it is the fact that they made Cheerios so evil. Why did they go the extra step and make him want to wipe out/enslave everyone else? If they just toned it down a bit we'd get none of these complaints.
>>
>>160422448
Stop posting, Bacchus. You're drunk.
>>
>>160422327
His men already tried to kill her, several time, they can't.
She's a fucking dragon which is stronger than him and his men.

>>160422424
what's the reason then?
>>160422444
and where do they say that?
Where do they say they need more power?
>>
>>160422498
Zero.
>>
File: 1444422427554.gif (396KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
1444422427554.gif
396KB, 350x434px
>the whole uncontrollable transforming problem solved by a single kiss
This fucking show
>>
>>160422533
That just proves he doesn't really loves her
>>
>>160422581
I remember when someone in these threads was defending the show by saying that her uncontrollable transformation totally wasn't just a cheap trick to weaken her until the plot needed her power and it totally wouldn't get resolved like this.
It's like this show wants to make everyone that defends it look like a dumbass.
>>
>>160422477
He's a god who's not retarded though. This appears to be a rarity in the fucking setting.

The big twist by the way is that Gabriel ends up being the big bad JPRG final boss, because she gets so goddamned assblasted over Jeanne and El snubbing her authority. Also, I'm half convinced that Charioce is a pampered hostage. His shadow, the only person who's allowed near him with weapons while he's naked and getting his nuts waxed, is supposed to be unquestioningly loyal to him. Not only is he blatantly trying to keep the retard with the face paint from finding out about Nina, said retard sent his retardlings to spy on Charioce. There's clearly more to him and the onyx knights than what we're seeing.
>>
>>160410950
>>>160422327
>His men already tried to kill her, several time, they can't.
>She's a fucking dragon which is stronger than him and his men.
>
>>>160422424
>what's the reason then?
>>>160422444
>and where do they say that?
>Where do they say they need more power?

Can't you really not connect the dots, his strongest weapon literally eats away at his body and all of sudden a weapon that's even stronger drops in his lap and all it wants is his cock juice. You may not be very smart but Chris is and everyone can clearly see where his and Ninas relationship is headed.
>>
>>160422691
Nina is not stronger than his warhead. His warhead is supposed to be able to incinerate Bahamut. Nina's a fraction of Bahamut's power.
>>
The only thing that can save this at this point is for Cheerios to turn around and betray Nina in the worst way possible and for him to tell her:

"You got played you stupid bitch."

I would just love to see her fucken broken, the most stupidest, stereotypical female main character.
>>
This is such a trainwreck, and not even the funny bad Code Geass kind, it's just a wreck. What a side way to close out the series.
>>
>>160422773
If that was true then Bahemut wouldn't have been a problem in the current time line and the race of those who made that weapon wouldn't be extinct right now.
>>
The funniest thing is that all the people here crying over "muh demons" is that the main cast of the show doesn't even give two shits about them.
Their plan this episode is literally: "let's just check what the king is doing with his wmd and then decide what we do about him"

>>160422593
not really, again, she's not some poor girl with no experience.
And at this point it's clear that the king is not the one who decide everything and that he has to "play along" with the others.

>>160422691
retarded. holy shit
>his strongest weapon literally eats away at his body and all of sudden a weapon
he said, 2 episodes ago that he was fine with that... "I'm ready to pay the price" or something.
> weapon that's even stronger
She's a baby dragon with like a 1/10000 of Bahamut strengh.. and there are dozen of other dragons (more powerful) living around that could probably be 'convince' to fight again Bahamut.
>>
>>160422898
He literally said that all of those things he did he did it so he could obtain whatever stupid goal he wants, he's not following orders or being influenced, this is the way he thinks he should do things
>>
>>160422897
>If that was true then Bahemut wouldn't have been a problem in the current time line
The weapon and race were from a time before Bahamut first appeared.
>and the race of those who made that weapon wouldn't be extinct right now.
The weapon's existence is a testament to their ability to create incredibly stupid things. They probably nuked themselves into extinction.

This is also ignoring things that you can't just blast away. Famine, plague, wars of mutually assured destruction, etc.
>>
>>160422773
>>160422897
They said it was some ancient shit with a power level similar to Bahamut. That's it.
So who knows who "created" them or what happened to them.
>>
It will turn out the Onyx Knights were in charge of all the kidnappings, slavery, and other horrible things. Cheerios was just playing along to keep up his king of iron fist facade while secretly crying inside.
>>
>>160423003
yes and maybe the "others" (onyx knights) have the same goal AND don't want the king to go play around with a dragon girl who is (as far as they know) their enemy.
And so that's why the Captain was pissed off at the end.
>>
>>160423219
This guy gets it
>>
Let's be honest. The only thing missing from this show is Cheetos riding dragon Nina underneath a starry sky while they sing some nondescript definitelynotDisney song.
>>
>>160423219
What if Chris is brainwashed just like the old king, they both seem to be obsessed with their dead moms too.
>>
>>160423003
>he's not following orders or being influenced, this is the way he thinks he should do things
Doesn't this kind of scene make you think a bit about who is really in control?
Because it should. This guy is clearly important and not just some fag obeying all the king's orders.
>>
>>160423528
Like someone already said, he's worried about his king being tricked into a change of hearts, specially because so far he has only proven to be loyal
>>
>Rita gone for weeks since they went to Heaven
>They get back and immediately she's right where they are

Come OOOON write better than that.
>>
>>160423423
he's not. He's just convinced 110% that what he is doing is the only way for.. "the greater good" (killing Bahamut maybe).

>>160423613
it's not exactly the same thing. The powerful red dragon (who worked with Azazel) is not the same thing as some cute maid in the castle.. but yeah in the end they just want him to do the job and nothing else that could make him change is minds
>>
File: 170729000510327.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
170729000510327.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
>>160418773
>>
>>160423423
Improbable. The old king wasn't "brainwashed". He was intoxicated and afflicted with hallucinations that fueled his latent jealousy and paranoia.

Chris casually lost an eye to use his super weapon and has every intent of being dead when this is all said and done. He's not a weak person.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned that his rise to power was a coup where he slaughtered the remnants of the royal family. The onyx knights are likely what facilitated this, and are probably the only thing keeping the old system (is there a senate or some such?) from ejecting and hanging the royal bastard.

>>160423528
Another red flag is that Chris let him into his private quarters with weapons while Chris was totally naked and vulnerable, but Chris clearly doesn't fucking trust him on any level, or else he'd be fine with saying "Yeah, that's my squeeze. Bring me that dragon pussy back alive, and I'll give you a bunch of that vintage we've got in the cellars."
He definitely has bargaining power over the king.
>>
So, after this episode, it can't be called virgin soul anymore, right?

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
File: good guy.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
good guy.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>160423900
It's not being a slut when they're in love.
>>
>>160423827
And the biggest flag of all, that somehow nobody seems to care about is that the Onyx guys are literally spying on the king.
If he was in power, he would just tell them to fuck of and let him be (with Nina) instead of having to run away.
>>
>>160420367
>implying
He left himself be put under the red dragon's spell.
>>
>>160423931
No ring = slut. And no cherry, no ring. And after this episode, no cherry anymore.

So, slut.

On the other hand, your image is right.
>>
File: 1492243636778.jpg (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492243636778.jpg
432KB, 1280x720px
>>160423984
Sacrifices have to be made for quarter-dragon royal babies.
>>
>>160424066
Devil doubles confirm. Cheerios is playing 5D chess.
>>
>>160423641
>last time we saw Rita was her saying she'll go rescue Favaro and Kaisar before jumping out of the carriage
>all of this is skipped for a month of Jeanne and Nina being useless
>the only thing you can infer is that she met up with Favaro at some point and gave him Rocky to throw at Kaisar

I don't even know why I'm surprised since they basically did the same thing when she dropped into the prison and proceeded to do almost nothing.
>>
>>160424033
>your image is right.
Popping her cherry is as good as a ring then. Nota slut.
>>
File: not free.jpg (300KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
not free.jpg
300KB, 1920x1200px
>>160423003
>>160423955
>>160423827
At this point I'm 99% sure that most (or all) of the Onyx guys are really loyal to the capitain and not the king.
The capitain being the real bad guy at the end is very likely.
Something very cliché like:
Chris refuse to use the weapon/Dromos because of Nina, the capitain wants to do it, the knights obey the capitain, battle ensues. (dromos powered capitain VS Chris riding the red dragon)
>>
>>160424350
Which is retarded because the captain wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for the King
>>
>people who hate cheerios are saying that the show is showing that he dindu nuffin wrong
>if you disagree with them they'll tell you "Well, we'll all forgive cheerios huh?"
I don't get it, the show has clearly shown cheerios as a shitter. While I do, admit that the soccer thing was stupid, it just shows that he's more than just a hyper competent hitler. He's still going to die by the sword for his actions.
>>
>>160424420
Cheerios will surive, but completely crippled and spend the rest of his life being taken care of by Nina in dragon village.
>>
>>160424420
>He's still going to die by the sword for his actions.
The point is that now we don't know anymore if that's what's going happen, because they've gone to such lengths just to redeem him
>>
>>160424397
How do you know that?
The king is the king because his soldiers obey him. If they don't, well, bye bye the king.
As far as we know, the king just came out of nowhere with the onyx knights and "took over" the kingdom and attacked the demons and gods. It's pretty shaddy considering Chris was only 16 when it happened.
Also who told him about the green shit?
>>
So was favaro watching their whole date since he was ordered to go after nina?
>>
>>160424568
They "killed" Amira so I don't have a lot of hope for Chris. Blind with a missing arm at best.
>>
>>160424568
I honestly don't see him being redeemed. I see it more as showing another facade to his character. The words "I've resigned my guilt" shows that he aligned himself to be an evil person and take all possible consequences. Even if he's shown to have a good goal, the show went through great lengths to paint him as a cunt who let his nobles free reign. I'll only complain if he doesn't get fucked in the end. But we all know that isn't happening.

Besides, I don't get all the people bitching about slavery and oppression. As if a king from the middle ages can set up and pull forth modern-tier moral standard for his high ranking subjects. Especially when they finally have power for the first time.
>>
Based Cherios making autists mad since April.
>>
File: 1486128439420.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486128439420.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>160424840
What are you on about? Cheerios is literally our guy.
#assburgers4cheerios
>>
File: XJaVdX2.png (204KB, 463x293px) Image search: [Google]
XJaVdX2.png
204KB, 463x293px
>securing the success of your species is somehow a bad thing now
>>
>>160422892
If this were Code Geass most people would actually be glad and satisfied with the ending, so it's far from similar.
>>
The whole fucking episode was pure cringe.
>>
>>160425150
It's not, that's why Kaisar should have let Cheetos die months ago. The sooner he dies the better for everyone.
>>
>>160425150
>>securing the success of your species
Charioce isn't exactly doing that though. What he is doing is pissing off all the greater powers surrounding humanity while painting a big target onto their heads.
Especially if his ultimate goal is to fight Bahamut or something silly like that.
>>
>>160425302
It was beautiful. If you actually felt embarrassment watching this you're most likely a virgin.
>>
>>160425496
>What he is doing is pissing off all the greater powers surrounding humanity while painting a big target onto their heads.
He's winning. Better to be feared than liked.
>>
>>160425150
>securing the success of your species
But he's racemixing.
>>
File: IMG_0742.jpg (174KB, 2048x1134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.jpg
174KB, 2048x1134px
True endgame right here
>>
>>160426136
LOOOOK AT THAT BODY OH MY GOD NIGGA
>>
>>160426403
HOW CAN NINGEN EVEN COMPETE
>>
>>160426448
FOOLISH MORTALS CANNOT HANDLE
>>
>we saw the panties of every girl in the show
Is anyone missing?
>>
>>160426493
Gran gran dragon.
>>
>>160425520
Well, yeah. Aren't we all? There's not seriously unvirgins posting on /a/ is there?
>>
>>160426772
it's 2017 my dude
>>
File: 1495219442654.jpg (58KB, 316x376px) Image search: [Google]
1495219442654.jpg
58KB, 316x376px
>3 weeks without new episodes, only spoilers from the screenings
Just.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.