[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon Meshi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: dungeonmeshi.jpg (320KB, 722x992px) Image search: [Google]
dungeonmeshi.jpg
320KB, 722x992px
Kabru is being intolerable asshole and MC and samurai are having a bout. Farin is a dragon hybrid ans is looking for the king. Lack of the elf girl and monster cooking disappoint me.
>>
Why would he tell him? I mean, Laius is kind of stupid but even he knows that shit is taboo.
>>
>>160396279
He only told sureau, who was a friend and he probably knew had a thing for his sister. Full disclosure to one guy you trust seems fair enough to me.

cat bitch blabbing it to the whole group was uncalled for.
>>
File: 1485801416328.jpg (27KB, 346x287px) Image search: [Google]
1485801416328.jpg
27KB, 346x287px
>>160395884
I feel you, OP.
>>
Cabron need to be slowly blown the fuck out, even better if mc and gang doesnt know about it too.
>>
>>160396409
look at those fat ears.
>>
>>160396385
Sureau didn't need to know, though. Also, he could have told them about the painting and why he knew the elf they met was the sorcerer, could also be helpful for everyone to know what he looks like.
>>
MC a shit
>see a choleric in their natural bitch fit
>mage is all to blame she kidnapped her and is controlling her
>best ally acquired (back)
come on
>>
File: 1500948246357.jpg (35KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500948246357.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
>>160395884
I have a feeling that the slope and curry nigger are going to ruin this series.
>>
File: 1472193259756.png (19KB, 160x186px) Image search: [Google]
1472193259756.png
19KB, 160x186px
Farlyn is not turning into a dragon. Using dragon meat is not what messed up her resurrection ritual. She would be exactly just as fucked if Laius' party did the exact same ritual except with goat/pig flesh. The problem is that Farlyn could not be resurrected anymore, her corpse had suffered far too much damage and the spell would require a tremendous amount of power in order to work. Therefore Marcille used power from a mysterious dimension, the same dimension that leaks magic into dungeons and spawns monsters. Marcille marked Farlyn as part of the dungeon and that magic power poured into her. That magic is unstable and unsafe which is why Farlyn is turning into a monster. She is not, however, turning into a dragon. While her mutated shape is half hidden in shadows, it is clearly not reptilian. The author clearly drew it that way intentionally.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.