[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HakoMari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: NEOBK-1809666.jpg (46KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEOBK-1809666.jpg
46KB, 349x500px
Was it good?
>>
Fuck you.
You know exactly what you're doing and the fact that you get a giggle out of it is disgusting.
>>
>>160392949
nani
>>
>>160392903
Why did the artwork change so much? It started out godlike but then became incredibly generic.
>>
1 was good, 2 was shit, 3 and 4 were alright, 5 and 6 were great, 7 was good
>>
>>160393854
1 was the best.
>>
>>160392903
400000 iterations
roughly 1095 years assuming each iteration was 24hrs.

>ywn be in love with someone so much you bang your head against a wall for 1100 years and become retarded
>>
File: demons of love.png (157KB, 340x290px) Image search: [Google]
demons of love.png
157KB, 340x290px
>>160392903
It was pretty good.
My favorite part was in volume 7 when MC started killing himself and banging his head to the wall until he became retarded waiting for a miracle to occur.
Who says love isn't magic?
>>
>>160392903
LNs are garbage.
>>
>>160392903
I remember reading the last volume in Japanese before the translations got out and it was pretty mental.

Pretty satisfying end to it all but about all you can say was that it was a crazy ride, not a good ride.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.