[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a man and a woman meet each-other >they fall in love and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471967480559.png (3MB, 1599x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1471967480559.png
3MB, 1599x1597px
>a man and a woman meet each-other
>they fall in love and have kids
>a son and a daughter
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
>the daughter is more like the mother than anyone else
>so you have what are essentially clones of the two people who originally fell in love

So can anyone explain to me why sibling romance isn't the most logical form of love
>>
Because natural selection and statistics say otherwise
>>
>>160377052
Recessive genes
>>
>>160377052
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
t. couldn't get through middle school biology
>>
>>160377052
>6/22/17
you couldn't even last a week before reposting this thread?
>>
>>160377343
This desu
>>
>>160377052
>virtual autistic football
How do you get those? All I always get is the get a hot russian girlfriend next your area.
>>
>>160377052
>essentially clones
of course, sharing 23/46 chromosomes with an individual is obviously essentially the same as sharing 46/46 chromosomes with them. i mean, it's 50% different, but that's good enough to essentially be the same, right?
>>
>>160377343
if this is truth why the "in law" son of schwarzenegger doesn't look like him and the son that had with a spic woman its like a spic clone of himself?
>>
>>160377052
It isn't, you inbred shitposting fuck
>>
>>160377052
it's actually the grandparents, dumbass. didn't you learn genetics 101 aka gregor mendel's law of inheritance?
>>
>>160378167
>Accepting a scientific theory set forth by a priest
The church doesn't have the answer to everything, sheep.
>>
>>160377052
because: jesus
>>
>>160378261
Are you the kind of cuck that think that two blond can have a children with black hair?
>>
File: IMG_7239.jpg (53KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7239.jpg
53KB, 300x450px
>>160377052
Just because the daughter is most related to the mother and the son is most related to the father doesn't mean that there is no relation between the siblings. To use your shitty language, they are approximately clones.

https://youtu.be/fhfcWTZeP1k
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.