[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just imagine tricking a freak girl like her and making her believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1481344363939.jpg (67KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481344363939.jpg
67KB, 1200x675px
Just imagine tricking a freak girl like her and making her believe you really like her. You stomach a few dates with her and pretend her autism doesn't gross you out. Make sure you take her shopping and to get ice cream, cutesy date stuff that she is sure to like. Humor every story she tells, laugh when she tells jokes, even if they suck. You don't have to stomach this for long, so just deal with it.

Then, one day, you take her on a hike deep in the woods. You tell her you love nature and hope to see animals or some shit, who cares. She goes along and looks so happy she could die. You cringe at the thought of loving her even a tiny bit, autistic girls like her and other retards don't deserve love or affection.

Once you get sufficiently deep in the wood, you stop and turn to her. You call her out for being a dirty, disgusting, ugly little freak that was deluded if she thought someone like you could ever "love" her. You tell her this is where she's going to stay, in the woods, alone, because normal people don't want to look at her. Then, take some rope out of your backpack along with some sleeping pills and a knife. Throw them at her feet and tell her if she follows you back you'll put her down yourself.

Then hike back. After a few hundred feet you won't hear her sobs anymore and by that evening you'll know she's gone from this world for good.
>>
File: 1498971153569.jpg (591KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498971153569.jpg
591KB, 707x1000px
Do NOT bully Yunyun!
>>
>>160374487
What did I just read?
>>
>>160374487
you wish you had a girlfriend anon, stop being an edgelord
>>
>>160374487
I wish that each person who relates to the bully to die a horrible death
>>
>>160374487
Get help anon, we all support you!
>>
File: 1478284195773.jpg (322KB, 398x735px) Image search: [Google]
1478284195773.jpg
322KB, 398x735px
>>160374584
>>160374646
>>160374815
>>160374824
>>160374902
>not bullying yunyun
>>
>>160374487
Where did the edge touch you anon?
>>
>>160374487
Yeah, and thats when she finally snaps and kills you with her high level magic, asshole. Only a monster would bully her.
>>
>>160374487
The strongest desire of someone who has been rejected is the absolute power to reject someone else.
>>
>>160377109
>taking revenge on the wrong person

Pretty fucked, but it does happen
>>
Get help or end yourself.
>>
>>160374487
good story edgelord

Still yunyun is for __hugs__
>>
>>160375128
Yah but that's innocent bullying, where you just want to make her blush. teasing and banter with Yunyun is the pinnacle of this world
>>
Impossible. The rope would reject her neck, the pills wouldn't go down, and the knife would stop being able to cut.
>>
>>160374487
I'll go through with your plan until the forest part. Maybe we'll have a nice picnic in Aokigahara instead of the gay shit you proposed. I'll tell her that vengeful spirits may be out and about and she'll be clinging to my arm the whole time. It'll be great.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.