[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss them /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Shichinintai.full.780978[1].jpg (86KB, 760x689px) Image search: [Google]
Shichinintai.full.780978[1].jpg
86KB, 760x689px
I miss them /a/
>>
Why would anyone give a shit about the Jobber 7?
>>
>>160367543
>mfw I remember inuyasha getting axed right during this arc in my country
damn
>>
>>160367956
delete this.
>>
>>160367543

Man. This arc was my highlight.

I'm still salty that bankotsu lost because he unlocked demonic power. He consistently kicks the shit out of the main crew but as soon as he unlocks the powers he's been aiming for thoughout his whole bandit career inuyasha is able to use the bullshit wave on him.
>>
>>160368007
I hope you finished that shit.
>>160368192
their arc really was the pinnacle of Inuyasha.
>>
>>160368416

Sesshomaru was there, kikiyo was there, koga was there. And the best part was naraku wasn't.

The band of seven was cool, they used deception, scorched earth tactics, new weapons. They had intra-group scheming, the guy with two personalities. Then there was the monk villian, and the mystery of the Mt hakurai.

It just got stupid after that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.