[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku dake ga Inai Machi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4548959845.png (577KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
4548959845.png
577KB, 850x478px
Let's try and parse for a moment just what in the fuck went so terribly wrong here.
>>
The story is stupid and full of plotholes but it's an enjoyable show overall. /a/ just overreacted about the last episodes trainwreck, spamming NTR all the way
>>
NTR
>>
>>160366973
I couldn't even finish it.
>>
>>160366973
It's a pretty decently entertaining show as long as you're not a dumb shipperfag.
>>
I don't think I'll ever get over this one. The early episodes were so damn good, and then it just fell to pieces. Don't give a shit about NTR. It was that weak villain reveal that did it for me.

Just so disappointing.
>>
>>160366973
>what in the fuck went so terribly wrong here
It was a murder mystery but without the mystery. There was exactly one red herring, and that was so obviously a red herring that it was dropped in episode 3 or 4. Then it treats the reveal that it was sensei like it's something huge, even though it was obvious.

This could've been salvaged if for example the MC figured out it was sensei, but had no way to prove it to the authorities. Bonus points if sensei knows that he knows, which could even make their in-class interactions somewhat tense as this would be a secret they share. Hell, this could even justify the "I can't live without you" bullshit, if it went on long enough (for years maybe?).

That, and the revival power was never fully explored/explained. I don't care about the so-called NTR, only fucking waifufags do.
>>
>>160366973
a mystery thriller with only one conceivable suspect
>>
C U C K E D
>>
>>160366973
It was a good show
The shitstorm made it even better
>>
The show rushed the end. The manga was good though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.