[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Saber, your servant. I ask, are you my master?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (58KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 340x450px
I am Saber, your servant.

I ask, are you my master?
>>
File: jesus with you always hardwood.jpg (239KB, 1103x1034px) Image search: [Google]
jesus with you always hardwood.jpg
239KB, 1103x1034px
Fuck off Jesus
>>
File: 1499029317934.png (144KB, 594x530px) Image search: [Google]
1499029317934.png
144KB, 594x530px
>>160345290
>saber
>not caster
>>
I'd totally be a christian if Jesus was a cute tsundere girl.
>>
>>160345372
>Not a ruler since he was a literal King of kings
>>
>>160345290
Can I redraw? I'm not taking a pacifist to a holy grail war. I can already see how it's going. Jesus dies first to sacrifice himself so that the grail is purified of the Angry Manjew.
It's probably not even the real Jesus anyway.
>>
>>160345581
>a magician carpenter
>king of kings
>>
>>160345290
he's a ruler
>>
Someone post the touhou fan game where jesus is a kawaii girl
Also pretty sure I've watched something /a/ related about the crucifixion of Jesus christ that was actually pretty damn good.
>>
File: Ozy Gil.jpg (46KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
Ozy Gil.jpg
46KB, 700x560px
>>160345581
>Jesus
>the King of Kings
Get this faker out of here
>>
>>160345290
He would either be a Lancer or a Caster
>>
>>160345290
Oh? It seems you had a sandwich for lunch today.
It'd be a shame if it multiplied uncontrollably inside your stomach, wouldn't it?
>>
>>160345290
>Saber
>not Saver
oh well, fuck off i'm gonna reroll for Scatach
>>
>>160345290
what would be his wish
>>
>>160346003
For people to stop idolizing his torture.
>>
>>160346003
Perish the jews
>>
>>160345290
>>160345685
Buddha and him are literally the only two Savers known in existence.
>>
>>160345685
>>160346145
Modern Japanese does not have a [We]. Saver is spelled the same way as Saber.
>>
>>160345646
Or Berserker
>>
>>160345372
>caster
>not SAVER
>>
>>160345636
Do those two even get along? I'd imagine Gil either respecting his works or telling him he can't compare
>>
>>160345290
What would his noble phantasm be?
>>
>>160346449
The Holy Grail? The Holy Lance? A foot washing tub?
>>
>>160346507
Holy resurrection, it has a wait time of 3 days.
>>
>2012+5
>still no Magic Johnson caster
For shame Nasu.
>>
>>160345290
I have no doubt that if they ever had a Jesus Servant, it would be like a brown haired, tanned skinned Seibah clone.
>>
Buddha is objectively superior to Jesus.
>>
>>160346449
kinda like Solomon's last resort NP but with supernatural things included
>>
>>160345636
Who's the guy next to Gil?
>>
>>160346621
They wouldn't bother competing for who's better, they are good friends.
>>
>>160346644
The guy that was defeated by a fucking waterbender
>>
>>160346691
Gautama might like Jesus, but there are 29 Buddha and one of the Buddha is a war faced mother fucker that waged cosmic battle with the shadow reflection of himself cast across four hundred and twenty three kingdoms built from the bubbles of dead kalpa. He literally invented star kung fu and beat time itself until it became linear so that time couldn't steal enlightenment from the lower realms. He made bread from the body of the oldest Mara and gave it to fish so that they would shit rainbows connecting every realm together so they could all watch him beat up space blobs. He once played a game like checkers with the moon's sister, got bored, an made her into a woman that gave birth to peaches and cherries.

Fucking Buddhism is stupidly insane.
>>
>>160345439
theoretically, paying from their side for the sins what have nothing to do with them/him kill me trinity is hard after all the mass murders is the dere-est thing possible
but I'd say the Spirit is yandere because of that scary string which is 2deep4me ('All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men'. What did Jesus mean by this?)
>>
WAGA MASTA
>>
>>160346883
Most religions and religious figures that popped up at the time of Christ were largely influenced by the influx of Buddhism at the time in a fashion similar to how the majority of pre-Rome religions borrow extremely heavily from Sumerian myth and faith.

The spice trade was bringing over new ideas.

Even the way Jesus describes the heavens, the material world, and hell follows the layers of Buddhist philosophy regarding the foundations of the universe.

The original transcriptions for the kingdom of heaven, for instance, references an endless bliss of pure light wherein all manner of things no longer exist and eternity simple is for the soul has reached truth.

The establishment and spread of the Roman Catholic Church brought in Pagan ideals to get people to convert to the new state religion so you end up with things like Revelations and alterations to the books of the apostles. But when you look at Coptic scripture from the first century it basically reads like Buddhism.
>>
File: 1500512412901.gif (415KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
1500512412901.gif
415KB, 488x519px
>>160345290
If Jebus was the son of Gob, why the fuck did he not smite everyone during his crucifixion?

Jebus was a poser, A POSER
>>
>>160347085
huh but that 'Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him' heaven description implies something individually important for the inhabitants, although it's in the old testament. There IS the weird buddhism or not twist in the New one, about hell, how it's in one place of the book eternal and in another one, Revelations, temporal until the fuckers sitting here all rise up against God and killed off permanently. I like the second hell much better, no brainwashing, still free will and stuff
>>
>>160347272
Revelations was written post pagan introduction which is why most coptic and gnostic faiths that predate the foundation of the Roman Catholic Church don't have it.

Early Christian philosophy gets insane in its own right though. A lot of early writers believed that the Old Testament was the working of a false god that believed himself to be the true god and that the children of Israel weren't chosen but were, in fact, the only ones that listened to YHVH.

They felt that YHVH, knowing of the true kingdom of heaven but unable to know the true lord, made the material realm. In that sense Eden became an allegory for YHVH stealing us from the light of the lord and forced into the material realm. That's why, to them, it read like "god" was trying to force them to eat the apple.

They're the ones that came up with the concept of "the true god needs no name for all that is bears the name of god."
>>
>>160347414
So some form of the Demiurge?
>>
>>160347524
Literally the demiurge.

No religion ever dealt with evil as a concept quite as well as Buddhism though.
>>
>>160347414
maybe it's obvious from the point of view of this century only but the whole Hebrew part fits really nicely in this whole picture, a chain of God's "I told you so!"s right from the first sin. Proxy priest peoples for the whole planet hand raised from the rightest men available would work? Well we'll try just to show it's a complete fail. Like, the whole history of old and new testament is experiments for all the possible satan's questions about free human will and to show off all the possible evil which could be shaken outta dirty human heads until it's finally all shown and done. Like in the book of Job. And faith is here because people can't possibly know all that at once until it's all over.
>>
>>160345290
You forgot the part where he shows up as a cute girl and has to do mana transfer because nasu said so.
>>
>>160347598
But that's wrong.
>>
>>160348056
>Him ex Machina
I think the proper term would be Deus ex Maria.
>>
>>160345290
>dead jew on the stick

Fuck off, false messiah. The one true messiah still hasn't arrived.
>>
>>160348175
>only wanting ROW ROW messiahs
unsufferable shonenshitters unable into true free choice faith based salvations
>>
why would jesus want the holy grail when it's just a cup he drank out of once?
>>
>>160348822
Wouldn't you want to keep your tableware together? What if guests come over?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.