[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to them after they graduated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What happened to them after they graduated?
>>
>>160345098
Prostitution
>>
Honk and Nozomi went straight into the JAV industry. Or perhaps it's more accurate to say that Honk was already in it.
Birb becomes a loving housewife.
Umi and Eli become successful adults. Maki too, but she's dragging her girlfriend Nico around.
No one cares about Rin or Hanayo.
>>
The Big Black Cock
>>
>>160345098
Old men gangbangs
>>
>>160346925
Bird obviously became the Ocean's loving housewife.
>>
>>160345098
Some of them became lesbian. The rest became sluts.
>>
>>160345098
Ascended to Godhood.
>>
>>160346242
>>
>>160346925
>Hanayo
She became some lonely, not THAT horrible anon's wife, I hear. All that rice isn't good for him.
>>
>>160345098
They found nice men and are married with children
>>
File: 1492580152323.jpg (810KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1492580152323.jpg
810KB, 990x1400px
>>160345098
Maki married me.
>>
>>160349708
How do you feel about the fact that your wife's sleeping with every man in the neighborhood?
>>
Honoka went on to become a JAV star.
Eli works in a soaphouse.
Umi became my wife and we had 8 children.
>>
>>160345098
Honoka is a canon hobo in New York.
Kotori is now a /fa/shion designer.
Umi owns a dojo.
Nozomi and Eli are happily married and are now staying in the Motherland.
Maki and Nico are secretly dating, with Maki being a surgeon and Nico being a solo idol and one of the organizers of Love Live.
Rin and Pana are now married, owning a diner somewhere in Tokyo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.