[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLCL Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: flcl2.png (217KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
flcl2.png
217KB, 300x300px
Is quirky animation and great music really enough to make an anime "good"?
>>
only if it don't exceeds 5 minutes
>>
>>160344857
Yes, because anime is an audiovisual medium.
>>
>>160344857

Yes, but it can excel beyond good if it has an interesting story and setting and the characters have good motivations and arcs.
>>
>>160344857
>Hating on anime more then 10 yrs old.

Come on now Op.
>>
>>160344857
>quirky animation
Sakuga is literally the only thing that makes FLCL worth watching. The plot is minimal and was not exactly the point of the OVAs in the first place.
It was purely just to showcase animation skill.
>>
>Not feeling that Hybrid Rainbow
How sad
>>
>>160345096

Last Dinosaur is my favorite.
>>
I want to go back to that era.
>>
>>160345236
The whole OVA feels nostalgic regardless of when you first watched it.
>>
>>160344857

It also had great atmosphere, memorable characters and an over the top albeit messy coming of age plot.

The fact that it was 6 episodes and didn't overstay it's welcome made it so that it didn't get tiresome. It's not for everybody but it is unique and enjoyable
>>
File: onthebridge.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
onthebridge.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
>>160345096
>>160345174

Both are great, but Bran New Lovesong is the one that really fills me with sentimentality.
>>
>>160344857
that's pretty much what a great anime is, and besides that if it makes sense then it's fucking great.
>>
>>160344857
Yes.
>>
>>160344857
It's memorable for that reason.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.