[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: BounennoXamdou.jpg (2MB, 2080x2818px) Image search: [Google]
BounennoXamdou.jpg
2MB, 2080x2818px
Wastes of time.
>>
File: shitty_tale.jpg (85KB, 300x467px) Image search: [Google]
shitty_tale.jpg
85KB, 300x467px
Fairy Tail and Bleach. Got onto it and dropped them when I noticed it wasn't going anywhere.
>>
/a/
>>
RUN AWAY RUN AWAY LEAVE YOUR LEMON DROP
RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY
>>
>>160322031
>>
>>160322031
God, that was such a disappointment. I would've been fine with the incoherent last 3rd of the show if the ending wasn't so out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>160323507
I'm just pissed that they wasted so much screentime on characters that served absolutely no purpose. On top of that it tried too hard to be 3deep5u most of the time and didn't bother to properly explain what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>160322031
>>
>>160323886
>>160323507
It felt like there were two or three shows' worth of ideas crammed together without bothering to actually make them mesh. Thus you got Nakiami off visiting her cool-but-irrelevant sister, the childhood friend and her retarded-and-irrelevant sister dealing with the cool-but-irrelevant commander, and MC just fucking sitting around doing nothing with amnesia waiting for those plots to wrap up so he could be relevant again, and then once that happened everything became pointless, and they beat the out-of-nowhere apocalypse through out-of-nowhere methods and god knows what was going on. They needed a fucking editor to come in and cut out half the stuff and streamline the rest - use the first half more effectively instead of being so slow, get rid of or minimize childhood friend, either get rid of commander villain or make him important to the actual plot (preferable but they might not have had enough runtime to do that well, honestly), keep MC and Nakiami traveling together and just make her the love interest, let the airship crew and Nakiami's sister do stuff, and actually build up the Emperor plotline properly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.