[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you save images from anime you haven't watched just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Do you save images from anime you haven't watched just because it's cute? Do you feel you need to earn the right to save that image by watching the show first? This seems to be a hot controversy among professional anime enthusiasts everywhere; let's settle this once and for all.
>>
Didn't your thread just hit the archive?
>>
>>160321694

Are you saying there was a thread with this topic before this one? If so it's pure coincidence.
>>
>>160321817
See >>160304915.
>>
>>160321995
I see.
>>
No, I still save them. But I don't enjoy watching OPs and EDs from anime I haven't watched yet. Even if the song and visuals are perfect there's just no impact.
>>
>>160321613
I have an "unknown" folder, to save pictures from shows I don't know, and the only folder of a show I haven't watched is a Hestia folder, because there were just too many pictures of her.
>>
File: the cutest of all.png (238KB, 620x653px) Image search: [Google]
the cutest of all.png
238KB, 620x653px
>>160321613
>Do you save images from anime you haven't watched just because it's cute?
I can't help it 'cuz Sachiko is just the cutest, THE C U T E S T
>>
>>160321613
Not a lot of the time. It's not as if I have a problem with it, but it just feels weird.. if I like the image enough then I'll probably bring myself to watch the anime first. And there's literally no reason why I should do this either, it makes no sense to the point that I thought that it was just me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.