[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Promised Neverland ch. 049 Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Flower.png (112KB, 306x407px) Image search: [Google]
Flower.png
112KB, 306x407px
Summary in next post
>>
Credits Erinyes (MH)

- 3 days later, thxs to Sonju and Musica, children are malking their way through the forest and learn how to survive by their own.
- Sonju tells them that they have to go outside the cave and that there will be a river they had to cross.
- not sure about this part but something about Emma doing a reconnaissance with sonju or something like that.
- Basically Emma have asked sonju to teach her (them ?) how to kill beasts. during 3 days they learn how to use a bow, how to cook and to heal with medicinal herbs and how to hunt.
- Sonju gives Emma a certain sucking plant known as Vida, it's seemingly the plant that was piercing connie body.
- this plant serves for feeding gods, it pierces the prey then the flower opens when the god is receiving it (or something like that ) then the meat can be eaten, that's the traditional way to prepare the meat. and it seems it also serves to preverve the meat for a long time particulary if the meat is pierced while the prey is still alive.
-Emma realized how much Connie must have suffered as she has been pierced when she was still alive.
- Emma came back from reconnaissance and is scolded by ray
- theyll soon reach the end of the forest.
>>
>>160305019
So nothing happen: the chapter.
>>
File: 26.jpg (244KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
244KB, 1800x1013px
>>160305002

>Hunter Emma
>This could be canon in the future

pls no
>>
>>160305019
>>160305130
Battle shounen soon guys.
Deal with it.
>>
>>160305019
Inb4 they become "demons"
>>
>>160305518
More like Lord of the flies with 15 prepubescent kids lynching a wild demon with stick and stone spears. I'm up for battles so long as they don't include supernatural humans shooting magic out of their hands
>>
Battle shonen incoming hahahaha
>>
>>160306211
There won't be supernatural power but there will probably be samurai techniques and ridiculous shit. Same thing really.
>>
>>160305019
Telle me they changed clotged, i am sick of their basic white clothes
>>
>>160306753
Considering they're on the demons side of the world they won't find any new human clothing outside of plantation garments, unless they make new clothes like the robes Sung Joo and Musica wear
>>
File: 1501067231404.jpg (101KB, 544x809px) Image search: [Google]
1501067231404.jpg
101KB, 544x809px
Repost from WSJ ToC thread
>>
>>160307298
>that font
Perfect.
>>
Emma is definitely going to kill demons with that bow, isn't she? I'm pretty sure we saw humans killing demons with bows during Sung-Joos story, right?
I'm alright with that, it's better than superpowers.
>>
>>160305019
Why is Ray scolding her for taking the initiative to learn a bunch of shit that could save their asses?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.