[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sn/a/ck/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: messed up the garnish.jpg (77KB, 368x654px) Image search: [Google]
messed up the garnish.jpg
77KB, 368x654px
Have any of you anons ever tried cooking something you saw in an anime?
I had the urge to try out Omurice after watching Erased or something like that.
I fucked up the ketchup garnish though
>>
File: eggs_3fwfgfg.jpg (497KB, 814x1280px)
eggs_3fwfgfg.jpg
497KB, 814x1280px
>>
I tried making okonomiyaki but I fucked it up because of the recipe and my own incompetence.
>>
>>160285888
I tried eating egg on rice after I started watching Gintama. I fucking love that shit now. I loved it from the first time I tried it but only after looking for a proper way to prepare meat to it I've found its true potential. I was eating that shit 3 times a day. Because of that I burned out on it and don't prepare it often but I still like it a lot.
>>
>>160285888
>>160286935
I can't imagine that's good with ketchup considering the amount of sugar that's put in the latter. Maybe if it was 75% reduced ketchup.
>>
>>160285888
I make curry and rice every now and then.
>>
>>160285888
I did omurice too, didn't like that you have to abuse tomate sauce to give it the flavor needed.
>>
File: IMG-20170719-WA0003 - Copy.jpg (205KB, 620x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170719-WA0003 - Copy.jpg
205KB, 620x858px
I made salmonella rice once
>>
File: win that dinner.png (711KB, 968x1400px) Image search: [Google]
win that dinner.png
711KB, 968x1400px
>>
>>160288895
Looks like the sort of food that would give you AIDS if you ate it.
>>
>>160290669
I want to slap Kotori
>>
>>160288895
I saw a chef doing that shit and it honestly looked quite disgusting, is it tasty at least?
>>
>>160285888
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.